Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

Horrific what they had to go through.
I bet they have PTSD now.
I can see why AOC was terrified for her life.

I wonder what time of the day this took place? Before Trump's speech on the Ellipse ended or before? There is no security time stamp on the video, for some reason it was removed?

Did these people enter at the visitor center entrance on the other side of the Capitol building from where the riot took place? The video shows them walking the halls, but I didn't see video of what entrance they came in to the Capitol from, or if they were stopped or not???? I'm presuming they came in freely thru the Visitor center???

The time this took place.... is important to finding out what was going on in the vid.... Imo

And that video sure looks different than this one below, so the where and when of both videos will help discern the whole picture....imo.

So explain to the class what you think is going on here.
There could be a few police officers who are acting as traitors. Now they can be identified and dealt with.

Or it could be the Maga's just blowing smoke.

It will probably be the same as all the other bullshit and just disappear in less than a week.

1700355625086.png

There could be a few police officers who are acting as traitors. Now they can be identified and dealt with.

Or it could be the Maga's just blowing smoke.

It will probably be the same as all the other bullshit and just disappear in less than a week.
So how would those people know they were not supposed to be there when cops just did and said nothing?

Forum List

Back