PERPETUAL WAR: Trump Orders Troops To Somalia...

I hear ya, I haven't given up on Trump yet. But if his domestic approval numbers continue to sink, i fear he will start some sort of bloody 'Wag the Dog' War. And i'm not buying the Assad 'Chemical Weapon attack' in Syria. I see it as being a False Flag event. I'm very concerned with the direction he's going in.

RE: "False flag event"

Let me ask you this.... WHO else, other than Assad, has access to aircraft which delivered the chemical weapons? Did terrorists steal one of his planes? ISIS has no air force. It wasn't a Russian plane. The rebel forces there don't have planes.

This is the part that makes NO rational sense if it was a "false flag" event. I've not heard an explanation and I'd love to hear one. Who's airplane delivered the chemical weapons? :dunno:

false flag indeed.he is correct as is ron paul and putin.:thup:
Ron Paul: "Zero Chance" Assad Behind Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria; Likely A False Flag | Zero Hedge

I hear ya, I haven't given up on Trump yet. But if his domestic approval numbers continue to sink, i fear he will start some sort of bloody 'Wag the Dog' War. And i'm not buying the Assad 'Chemical Weapon attack' in Syria. I see it as being a False Flag event. I'm very concerned with the direction he's going in.

RE: "False flag event"

Let me ask you this.... WHO else, other than Assad, has access to aircraft which delivered the chemical weapons? Did terrorists steal one of his planes? ISIS has no air force. It wasn't a Russian plane. The rebel forces there don't have planes.

This is the part that makes NO rational sense if it was a "false flag" event. I've not heard an explanation and I'd love to hear one. Who's airplane delivered the chemical weapons? :dunno:

No, it makes much more rational sense that the 'Regime Change' powers-that-be staged this 'Chemical Weapon Attack.' Assad had absolutely nothing to gain by carrying out such an attack. He was winning the war and peace was at hand. It's another scam. Nothing more, nothing less.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Libs - "military action is bad, unless a Democrat initiates it. Then it's OK to just ignore it."

I don't feel that way. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

you mean a REPROCRAT,remember they are one in the same,there is no difference between the two,they are just called two different names so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.

"Dozens more troops" ...Really? We're freaking out over DOZENS?
Oh My God... It's WW3!

I think a LOT of what Trump is doing is to send a message to both our allies and enemies that our foreign policy is going to be dramatically different than the past 8 years. We're not going to appease and pussyfoot anymore. Those days are over.

I really don't think Trump is going to get us involved in some long protracted war. IF we send troops in somewhere, we're gonna get in and get the hell out quickly. I imagine that's what is behind this deal in Somalia... send in the right people, get the damn job done, and get the hell out of there.

People are going to criticize everything he does with the military... even his own supporters. But one of his campaign promises was to eliminate ISIS. You can't do that with cruise missiles alone. It's impossible without assets on the ground. And there will probably be casualties and we'll have to hear the wailing and agonizing over that as well. The reality is, this threat of ISIS is serious and we have to get our boots dirty to eliminate it. Sorry.... hold on, the ride may get bumpy, but we're gonna be alright.

No one gives a fuck about Somalia, no need to waste time or money over there!

Many terrorists come from Somalia

Really?

Can you name ten and what they did?

Part of the America First concept means making the Earth a safe place to travel and trade in.
So tell me, who in their right mind wants to travel or trade in Somalia?

AGAIN... because you seem to have an impenetrable skull.... Go look at a fucking map! Better yet... here is on for you to look at so you don't have to do a thing...

somalia-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg

Now..... You may notice the little skinny blue ocean just to the north of Somalia? Well, that's called the Persian Gulf and about 75% of the WORLD'S oil supply has to travel out of there... past Somalia! Are you comprehending any of this? Is it registering inside your stupid little infantile brain why it might not be a very good idea to allow radical jihadist terrorists to control this passage?

I guess, until you can't get gas for your moped so that you can putt down to Starbucks and get your Latte Grande and free wi-fi, you couldn't give a solitary fuck... but most people with any kind of common sense realize this is an important strategic area that will have an effect on our nation. We can't afford to let this fall into the hands of radical terrorists. You want to see a fucking nightmare happen? Let these mutherfuckers sink a couple of oil tankers!

You can sit on your hands and pretend there is no problem and it's none of our business until it jumps up and bites us in the ass, but then it's TOO LATE to stop it! All we have then will be you sitting there with Nancy Pelosi eyes saying "well, how could we have known this would happen?" Sorry, but we simply don't have the luxury to appease you stupid morons. You're just going to have to get over yourselves.

A). Please show us the posts in the past year or so where you (or anyone) was calling for us going into Somalia.
B). It’s the Red Sea or the Gulf of Aden. The Persian Gulf is about 500 miles away on the other side of Saudi Arabia.

Win what where?
There are no declared wars going on at the moment!
You have Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and now Somalia. What are our goals, why are we there, what do you expect to accomplish?
Finally what is the end game and how do we know when we have won?
Can't answer those questions means we should never have been there in the first place.
A win happens when your goal is achieved. In the case of Iraq that would be to eliminate the foreign fighters or make them surrender and go home. Then for the Government of Iraq to make the proper adjustments to maintain order and a functioning government. In Afghanistan the goal will be achieved when the Taliban and Isis lay down their arms and surrender period. We have no other options. If we just leave! well, Obama showed us what happens when we do that. So it's like I said, we have two choices and my question still is and still has not been answered. Which one do you choose? Win or lose?

When you leave, you stop sending soldiers to die for no reason. That is what the parents of the soldiers would call a win.
There is no negotiating a resolution to a war based on religion. For them, that is what this is. So there is no end to it.

Oh gasp...he's sending them to train Somalia's army...the left just wet themselves
This type of response makes you look very narrow minded. There is a large portion of the conservative movement that is tired of the constant conflicts. To claim them all leftists is just stupid.

For the record at this point I have no opinion of what Trump is doing militarily, I just wanted to point out how shallow your line of thinking is.

Meh, call it what you want. I really don't care, what I do care about is killing radical Muslims and if using our troops to train the Somolia army to do it then it's a good move.

I have little use for pacifist wussies that sit idly by and let a faction do what radical Islam is doing because they are selfish.

Think hard now. I've sent you a message

You've also lost any respect I ever had for you

Little does this dumb bitch know that the people we’re training usually turn into the radical _______ that backfire on us!!!!

Ever heard of the Northern Alliance? The Mujahideen? A great number of the rampage killers we have here? I’m sure Somolia will be different.

Oh My God... It's WW3!

I think a LOT of what Trump is doing is to send a message to both our allies and enemies that our foreign policy is going to be dramatically different than the past 8 years. We're not going to appease and pussyfoot anymore. Those days are over.

I really don't think Trump is going to get us involved in some long protracted war. IF we send troops in somewhere, we're gonna get in and get the hell out quickly. I imagine that's what is behind this deal in Somalia... send in the right people, get the damn job done, and get the hell out of there.

People are going to criticize everything he does with the military... even his own supporters. But one of his campaign promises was to eliminate ISIS. You can't do that with cruise missiles alone. It's impossible without assets on the ground. And there will probably be casualties and we'll have to hear the wailing and agonizing over that as well. The reality is, this threat of ISIS is serious and we have to get our boots dirty to eliminate it. Sorry.... hold on, the ride may get bumpy, but we're gonna be alright.

Really?

I don't know their names and if you think for one moment Somali isn't a hot bed for terrorists you're even more fucking stupid than I thought

You idiot leftists think yourselves clever and informed....you're dumber than a sack of frozen hammers

Oh My God... It's WW3!

Really?

I don't know their names and if you think for one moment Somali isn't a hot bed for terrorists you're even more fucking stupid than I thought

You idiot leftists think yourselves clever and informed….you're dumber than a sack of frozen hammers

So it’s a “hotbed” for terrorists…you just can’t name any. I can’t make you look any dumber than you sound ordinarily.

Oh My God... It's WW3!

Really?

You idiot leftists think yourselves clever and informed….you're dumber than a sack of frozen hammers

So it’s a “hotbed” for terrorists…you just can’t name any. I can’t make you look any dumber than you sound ordinarily.

Oh run along ya old hag, you're in over your head and I know it

Well look there....Candy Corny is as clueless as she's always been....dealing with left loons is like shooting fish in a barrel

Ohio State Attack Sheds Light on Somali Community’s Struggle With Terrorism

There is still much we do not know about Abdul Razak Ali Artan, the young man who injured 11 people in a car-and-knife attack at Ohio State University on Monday. Before drawing any final conclusions, we should wait for all the facts to emerge.

What we do know is that Artan was a Somali immigrant, and multiple news outlets are reporting that he arrived in the U.S. as a refugee. He also appears to have been motivated by a violent Islamist ideology. If so, it would make his the 93rd Islamist terror plot or attack against the U.S. since 9/11.

It also makes him part of a radicalization problem that the U.S. Somali community has struggled with for nearly a decade, and which The Heritage Foundation has been tracking.

Artan is the 74th Somali-American or Somali resident of the U.S. who has been credibly implicated in terror-related activity since 1997.

Ohio State Attacker Was Somalian. Is There a Growing Trend?

Oh My God... It's WW3!

Really?

You idiot leftists think yourselves clever and informed....you're dumber than a sack of frozen hammers
Such awful, un-christian-like language to be using, especially the day after your hero --- no, not trump, but your other hero, jeeeebus --- rose up out of the ground and floated around for a while before heading back to the clouds.

I just love those levitation tricks, don't you?

When you leave, you stop sending soldiers to die for no reason. That is what the parents of the soldiers would call a win.
There is no negotiating a resolution to a war based on religion. For them, that is what this is. So there is no end to it
You don't know nothing. You go and talk to the parents of the men and women killed in Iraq after fighting their asses off and ask them how they felt when Obama surrendered the ground their loved ones bled on.
Don't comment on subjects you know nothing about snowflake.

Well look there....Candy Corny is as clueless as she's always been....dealing with left loons is like shooting fish in a barrel

There is still much we do not know about Abdul Razak Ali Artan, the young man who injured 11 people in a car-and-knife attack at Ohio State University on Monday. Before drawing any final conclusions, we should wait for all the facts to emerge.

What we do know is that Artan was a Somali immigrant, and multiple news outlets are reporting that he arrived in the U.S. as a refugee. He also appears to have been motivated by a violent Islamist ideology. If so, it would make his the 93rd Islamist terror plot or attack against the U.S. since 9/11.

It also makes him part of a radicalization problem that the U.S. Somali community has struggled with for nearly a decade, and which The Heritage Foundation has been tracking.

Artan is the 74th Somali-American or Somali resident of the U.S. who has been credibly implicated in terror-related activity since 1997.

wow you have been stupid enough all this time to feed this troll candyass? that is the dumbest thing you can do is reply to his posts,he is just seeking attention.He is a government paid shill sent here to waste your time,the worst thing you can do is take his bait and reply to him,thats what he wants.:rolleyes: I put this troll on ignore the very first year i got here almost ten years ago.

wow you have been stupid enough all this time to feed this troll candyass? that is the dumbest thing you can do is reply to his posts,he is just seeking attention.He is a government paid shill sent here to waste your time,the worst thing you can do is take his bait and reply to him,thats what he wants.:rolleyes: I put this troll on ignore the very first year i got here almost ten years ago.

Meh it's fun kicking her teeth in

AFRICOM was established under Bush in 2006 and was activated in 2008. It includes Army, Navy, Marine, and Air Force units. Thus, sending a FEW special operations types to Somalia upon the request of that government is not unusual.

More butthurt snowflake whining.

74 out of 20 years (or less than 4 per year).

Another day, another war i guess. I gotta say, i'm a little disappointed in Trump. Everywhere you look, he seems to be escalating tension and conflict. It's getting pretty ugly. You can't help but have a sinking ominous feeling in your gut. Some very dark times could be coming soon. I hate to be all 'Doom & Gloom', but the future does look pretty bleak.

What are your thoughts?

The US is sending "dozens" of additional troops to Somalia to train and equip the Somali National Army and the forces participating in the African Union Mission in Somalia there. In an email to CNN, Charles Chuck Prichard, a spokesperson for US Africa Command, confirmed the deployment Friday, saying that the deployment of "a few dozen troops from the 101st Airborne Division" came "at the request and in close coordination with" the government of Somalia.

"The objective of this particular train and equip mission is to improve the logistical capacity of the Somali National Army and the focus will be on teaching basic logistics operations, which will allow Somalia forces to better fight al Shabaab," the spokesman added.

The US troops will join the small number of US special operations forces already there providing counterterrorism support to local forces battling the local al Qaeda affiliate, al Shabaab. That advisory mission has been underway for several years...

US sending dozens more troops to Somalia - CNNPolitics.com

Yep--Trump campaigned on isolation--"This isn't our problem"--but he looks to be on the war path with about everyone right now.

Forum List

Back