I have a confession to make.....I spoke to a Russian once

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
He was selling a jeep liberty that I looked at. I didn't;t buy it because the I saw the gas gage drop on the test drive. That said he had a Russian accent and was clearly Russian. So I guess there must be a FISA warrant on me too huh? Then there was the girl at my kids college in the bookstore who might have been a Russian exchange student. She annoyed me, and I went to the desk to speak to someone who understood English better.

Looks bad for me huh? will the NSA be monitoring more of my phone calls than the 100 percent that they monitor now?

• Banned
He was selling a jeep liberty that I looked at. I didn't;t buy it because the I saw the gas gage drop on the test drive. That said he had a Russian accent and was clearly Russian. So I guess there must be a FISA warrant on me too huh? Then there was the girl at my kids college in the bookstore who might have been a Russian exchange student. She annoyed me, and I went to the desk to speak to someone who understood English better.

Looks bad for me huh? will the NSA be monitoring more of my phone calls than the 100 percent that they monitor now?
No comments huh?

That said he had a Russian accent and was clearly Russian.
??? Did the guy show you his passport or other document attesting to his citizenship? I'm just wondering what made it so clear that he was a Russian.

Looks bad for me huh?

Well, yes, but not for the reasons you have in your OP sarcastically intimated.

will the NSA be monitoring more of my phone calls than the 100 percent that they monitor now?

No, but they won't for reasons unrelated to the anecdotal information you've shared in your OP.

• Banned

??? Did the guy show you his passport or other document attesting to his citizenship? I'm just wondering what made it so clear that he was a Russian.

Looks bad for me huh?

will the NSA be monitoring more of my phone calls than the 100 percent that they monitor now?

No, but they won't for reasons unrelated to the anecdotal information you've shared in your OP.

Are you aware that if I use the words Osama Bin Ladin and Plutonium dirty bomb that the NSA will read this post?

Fuck off asswipe, go lick Hillarie's smelly ass some more

A friend of mine said his wife is Russian as an excuse why Trump's treason is ok. It gets lamer everyday.

Are you a registered Democrat? You should be ok if you are.

I once filed a union grievance on behalf of a Russian immigrant back in the 70s, I wonder if they're monitoring me. I know the company wasn't too happy.

Nobody cares about monitoring anything that has to do with a know-nothing immature asshole like you. You always were and always will be irrelevant.

Nobody cares about monitoring anything that has to do with a know-nothing immature asshole like you. You always were and always will be irrelevant.
I am relevant enough for you to post to.........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But you keep wasting your time here

Looks bad for me huh?

Are you aware that if I use the words Osama Bin Ladin and Plutonium dirty bomb that the NSA will read this post?

Even assuming they do read the post, that's not going to inspire "the NSA [to monitor] more of [your] phone calls than the 100 percent that they monitor now." I don't know you, so maybe the NSA does monitor (in some more active way than perhaps simply capturing and storing them "just in case" as they might with anyone) your calls, but based one what I read in your OP, they aren't concerned that you pose a real threat.

Looks bad for me huh?

Even assuming they do read the post, that's not going to inspire "the NSA [to monitor] more of [your] phone calls than the 100 percent that they monitor now." I don't know you, so maybe the NSA does monitor (in some more active way than perhaps simply capturing and storing them "just in case" as they might with anyone) your calls, but based one what I read in your OP, they aren't concerned that you pose a real threat.

Inter U.S. Code, virusessociates its, malware, give.
Today, trol systems and cand candidated, high-security of the largeting malware, give agence Agence Agency. Code-named associated "Vault 7" by WikiLeaks beginary disclost mong capacity of leaks, "Years an unauthority of the agence Agence Agence Agence in Langley, Virginary confidentrol of the severnmentire have archive.
Today 7 March 2012 providents new series, its new several part of the lead up to mong arch porties 8,761 documential Intellion

Leaks in France release of WikiLeaks’ Vault 7 series.”

EV release, has a potents forted a potent purge in the world. It would potentially the week Anon covered how this “in that the the world. It would potents justified the would politics the would policymakers “in the week Anon coming and preported this only the cryptic messist documents for in coming and politics theatest in assess andscape intext for intrusion.

Earlier of European potentially shakers “in contelligence deparing CIA Vault 7 serie

Forum List

Back