PERPETUAL WAR: Trump Orders Troops To Somalia...

Let me check something real quick......

.....nope, he still isn't Hillary.

I hear ya, I haven't given up on Trump yet. But if his domestic approval numbers continue to sink, i fear he will start some sort of bloody 'Wag the Dog' War. And i'm not buying the Assad 'Chemical Weapon attack' in Syria. I see it as being a False Flag event. I'm very concerned with the direction he's going in.

I thought Somalia wasn't even a country anymore
I read Somalia has no government or army and all its territory is divided between Muslim Courts, pirates and many war lords... :dunno:
But yet the US Government claims all Somalia refugees have been 110% vetted!

Part of the America First concept means making the Earth a safe place to travel and trade in.
So tell me, who in their right mind wants to travel or trade in Somalia?

AGAIN... because you seem to have an impenetrable skull.... Go look at a fucking map! Better yet... here is on for you to look at so you don't have to do a thing...

somalia-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg

Now..... You may notice the little skinny blue ocean just to the north of Somalia? Well, that's called the Persian Gulf and about 75% of the WORLD'S oil supply has to travel out of there... past Somalia! Are you comprehending any of this? Is it registering inside your stupid little infantile brain why it might not be a very good idea to allow radical jihadist terrorists to control this passage?

I guess, until you can't get gas for your moped so that you can putt down to Starbucks and get your Latte Grande and free wi-fi, you couldn't give a solitary fuck... but most people with any kind of common sense realize this is an important strategic area that will have an effect on our nation. We can't afford to let this fall into the hands of radical terrorists. You want to see a fucking nightmare happen? Let these mutherfuckers sink a couple of oil tankers!

You can sit on your hands and pretend there is no problem and it's none of our business until it jumps up and bites us in the ass, but then it's TOO LATE to stop it! All we have then will be you sitting there with Nancy Pelosi eyes saying "well, how could we have known this would happen?" Sorry, but we simply don't have the luxury to appease you stupid morons. You're just going to have to get over yourselves.

I hear ya, I haven't given up on Trump yet. But if his domestic approval numbers continue to sink, i fear he will start some sort of bloody 'Wag the Dog' War. And i'm not buying the Assad 'Chemical Weapon attack' in Syria. I see it as being a False Flag event. I'm very concerned with the direction he's going in.

RE: "False flag event"

Let me ask you this.... WHO else, other than Assad, has access to aircraft which delivered the chemical weapons? Did terrorists steal one of his planes? ISIS has no air force. It wasn't a Russian plane. The rebel forces there don't have planes.

This is the part that makes NO rational sense if it was a "false flag" event. I've not heard an explanation and I'd love to hear one. Who's airplane delivered the chemical weapons? :dunno:

Another day, another war i guess. I gotta say, i'm a little disappointed in Trump. Everywhere you look, he seems to be escalating tension and conflict. It's getting pretty ugly. You can't help but have a sinking ominous feeling in your gut. Some very dark times could be coming soon. I hate to be all 'Doom & Gloom', but the future does look pretty bleak.

What are your thoughts?

The US is sending "dozens" of additional troops to Somalia to train and equip the Somali National Army and the forces participating in the African Union Mission in Somalia there. In an email to CNN, Charles Chuck Prichard, a spokesperson for US Africa Command, confirmed the deployment Friday, saying that the deployment of "a few dozen troops from the 101st Airborne Division" came "at the request and in close coordination with" the government of Somalia.

"The objective of this particular train and equip mission is to improve the logistical capacity of the Somali National Army and the focus will be on teaching basic logistics operations, which will allow Somalia forces to better fight al Shabaab," the spokesman added.

The US troops will join the small number of US special operations forces already there providing counterterrorism support to local forces battling the local al Qaeda affiliate, al Shabaab. That advisory mission has been underway for several years...

US sending dozens more troops to Somalia - CNNPolitics.com
Like I've always said, humanitarian reasons are no reason to go to war

Let me ask you this.... WHO else, other than Assad, has access to aircraft which delivered the chemical weapons? Did terrorists steal one of his planes? ISIS has no air force. It wasn't a Russian plane. The rebel forces there don't have planes.

This is the part that makes NO rational sense if it was a "false flag" event. I've not heard an explanation and I'd love to hear one. Who's airplane delivered the chemical weapons? :dunno:

No, it makes much more rational sense that the 'Regime Change' powers-that-be staged this 'Chemical Weapon Attack.' Assad had absolutely nothing to gain by carrying out such an attack. He was winning the war and peace was at hand. It's another scam. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Another day, another war i guess. I gotta say, i'm a little disappointed in Trump. Everywhere you look, he seems to be escalating tension and conflict. It's getting pretty ugly. You can't help but have a sinking ominous feeling in your gut. Some very dark times could be coming soon. I hate to be all 'Doom & Gloom', but the future does look pretty bleak.

What are your thoughts?

The US is sending "dozens" of additional troops to Somalia to train and equip the Somali National Army and the forces participating in the African Union Mission in Somalia there. In an email to CNN, Charles Chuck Prichard, a spokesperson for US Africa Command, confirmed the deployment Friday, saying that the deployment of "a few dozen troops from the 101st Airborne Division" came "at the request and in close coordination with" the government of Somalia.

"The objective of this particular train and equip mission is to improve the logistical capacity of the Somali National Army and the focus will be on teaching basic logistics operations, which will allow Somalia forces to better fight al Shabaab," the spokesman added.

The US troops will join the small number of US special operations forces already there providing counterterrorism support to local forces battling the local al Qaeda affiliate, al Shabaab. That advisory mission has been underway for several years...

All they really need is better aqueducts and better roads, before we start to tax them.

No, it makes much more sense that the 'Regime Change' powers-that-be staged this 'Chemical Weapon Attack.' Assad had absolutely nothing to gain by carrying out such an attack. He was winning the war and peace was at hand. It's another scam. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again... I am asking you, WHO had access to a jet aircraft in Syria other than Assad?

You say "the regime change powers" but that's the ISIS terrorists, isn't it? They don't have jets. How could they have flown an airplane they don't have? :dunno:

What are your thoughts?

Meh... I don't care about events with no significance.

As long as he doesn't threaten war with Russia, like the Clintons, I am not worried.

[

There is the possibility that Assads Air Force dropped bombs on weapons storage warehouses that were storing the rebels poisonous gas. So it was the rebels own gas that killed them.

[

There is the possibility that Assads Air Force dropped bombs on weapons storage warehouses that were storing the rebels poisonous gas. So it was the rebels own gas that killed them.

Yes, there may have been an attack. I can't deny that. They are at all-out war over there. But i seriously doubt Assad used chemical weapons. It makes no strategic sense for him to have done so. It only makes strategic sense for the 'Regime Change' powers-that-be to claim he used them. It is a False Flag operation in my opinion.

Part of the America First concept means making the Earth a safe place to travel and trade in.
So tell me, who in their right mind wants to travel or trade in Somalia?

AGAIN... because you seem to have an impenetrable skull.... Go look at a fucking map! Better yet... here is on for you to look at so you don't have to do a thing...

somalia-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg

Now..... You may notice the little skinny blue ocean just to the north of Somalia? Well, that's called the Persian Gulf and about 75% of the WORLD'S oil supply has to travel out of there... past Somalia! Are you comprehending any of this? Is it registering inside your stupid little infantile brain why it might not be a very good idea to allow radical jihadist terrorists to control this passage?

I guess, until you can't get gas for your moped so that you can putt down to Starbucks and get your Latte Grande and free wi-fi, you couldn't give a solitary fuck... but most people with any kind of common sense realize this is an important strategic area that will have an effect on our nation. We can't afford to let this fall into the hands of radical terrorists. You want to see a fucking nightmare happen? Let these mutherfuckers sink a couple of oil tankers!

You can sit on your hands and pretend there is no problem and it's none of our business until it jumps up and bites us in the ass, but then it's TOO LATE to stop it! All we have then will be you sitting there with Nancy Pelosi eyes saying "well, how could we have known this would happen?" Sorry, but we simply don't have the luxury to appease you stupid morons. You're just going to have to get over yourselves.

Just can't get rid of the notion that the US is not the World Police.
It is the dawning of a new age if only Trump keeps his word.
Besides Somalia has been a hellhole for ages without a working government.
Hell the US can't even stop the third world pirate that attack huge freighters on basically wooden run skiffs. That could does not deserves any US troops, how ever I would not be opposed to dropping a few MOABs on them.

What are your thoughts?

Morons were silent when Obama sent troops there in 2014.

Whatever happened to the decimated military Trumpy was whining about during the campaign?

What are your thoughts?

Morons were silent when Obama sent troops there in 2014.

I wasn't.

Well... except that, the rebels haven't used any poison gas and where would they get that?

Assad, on the other hand, HAS used poison gas and had poison gas when Obama was president and claimed he had eliminated it. So you have a tyrant with a history of it, who's done this before... but you don't think he did it this time... because why?

Also... had this bizarre scenario you are claiming HAD actually happened, I would imagine Assad would have immediately issued a statement that this is what happened and he didn't intend for it to. Instead, he simply denied any responsibility.

What are your thoughts?

He is seeing the intell. You either trust him or you don't but what is becoming more and more obvious is that the Obama presidency was very destructive to our nation and the world. He left the world in a mess and Trump can not make America great again without cleaning up the global mess Obama left first.
17 year war against a bunch of desert dwellers? Obama ruined his reputation and he caused great harm all over the planet and now he is still in hiding on a private island with a Big shit eating grin plastered onto his cigarette sucking wrinkled up mug.
I trust Trump,
I trust the Generals around him. It's time to kick ass get these wars over with and come home. It's hard, it's not easy, if it were easy the boy would have done it. Now a man has to take over for the boy and get the job done. Or else we can just keep doing what we've been doing and you can watch your grandchildren when they turn 18 march off to Iraq or Afghanistan.....Take your pick.

Well... except that, the rebels haven't used any poison gas and where would they get that?

Assad, on the other hand, HAS used poison gas and had poison gas when Obama was president and claimed he had eliminated it. So you have a tyrant with a history of it, who's done this before... but you don't think he did it this time... because why?

Also... had this bizarre scenario you are claiming HAD actually happened, I would imagine Assad would have immediately issued a statement that this is what happened and he didn't intend for it to. Instead, he simply denied any responsibility.

Well actually, he called it what it was. It was a complete False Flag fabrication. And i agree with him.

Forum List

Back