People Are Hiding That Their Unvaccinated Loved Ones Died of COVID

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
With the arrival of vaccines, compassion for COVID deaths began to dry up, sometimes replaced by scorn.

After Andreea’s mom died of COVID-19 in April, the harassment started. Noxious messages started coming in after she wrote a Facebook post letting friends and family know about her loss.

One person messaged her to say they couldn’t believe her mother hadn’t protected herself. Andreea has since deleted most of the other messages, but she remembers people saying things like “I can’t believe your mom was an anti-vaxxer” and “I can’t believe she didn’t understand that COVID could kill you.”

No need to call the unvaccinated "tards."

No need to be mean.

A death is a death.

RIP

With the arrival of vaccines, compassion for COVID deaths began to dry up, sometimes replaced by scorn.

After Andreea’s mom died of COVID-19 in April, the harassment started. Noxious messages started coming in after she wrote a Facebook post letting friends and family know about her loss.

One person messaged her to say they couldn’t believe her mother hadn’t protected herself. Andreea has since deleted most of the other messages, but she remembers people saying things like “I can’t believe your mom was an anti-vaxxer” and “I can’t believe she didn’t understand that COVID could kill you.”

No need to be mean.

A death is a death.

RIP
The media and CDC have been hiding the fact that the vaxxed are dying of covid and multiple other reasons associated with the vax as a part of their misinformation campaign. There I fixed it for you. Do you have stock in Pfizer or Moderna Otis? Or are you just trolling again.

The media and CDC have been hiding the fact that the vaxxed are dying of covid and multiple other reasons associated with the vax as a part of their misinformation campaign. There I fixed it for you. Do you have stock in Pfizer or Moderna Otis? Or are you just trolling again.
This is your brain on Trump.

You’re right. Now run and get your fourth booster. Stay masked too.
I will mask as and when necessary. If getting another vaccine in the spring will give me a better chance of avoiding what could be a serious illness by either preventing or making it less severe, I will get the vaccine. It is the conservative move, as opposed to rolling the dice, that my immune system is superior enough to keep me in the "lucky" group. I have taken steps to give me an advantage all my life, with good climbing equipment, better made canoes and kayaks, protective equipment in the workplace, extreme cold weather gear and helmet on the slopes, license to carry a personal firearm for added protection and proper training for all of the above. This is no different. It is the conservative move.

I will mask as and when necessary. If getting another vaccine in the spring will give me a better chance of avoiding what could be a serious illness by either preventing or making it less severe, I will get the vaccine. It is the conservative move, as opposed to rolling the dice, that my immune system is superior enough to keep me in the "lucky" group. I have taken steps to give me an advantage all my life, with good climbing equipment, better made canoes and kayaks, protective equipment in the workplace, extreme cold weather gear and helmet on the slopes, license to carry a personal firearm for added protection and proper training for all of the above. This is no different. It is the conservative move.
Excellent advice, but lost on the person you quoted.

Family is protesting but "authorities" won't listen to anything that makes sense.

Not my family; that of a guy who was on his way to his appointment at a nearby pharmacy to get his vaccine jab when his motorcycle was pushed off the road by a sneaky look in a very quiet electric oversized go-cart.

If he had been on the way home that would have been a traffic death. Because he hadn't been vaccinated - that was strike 1. Because he was on his way to get the shot....well that made it official that had there been no virus he wouldn't have been on the way to get jabbed so therefore his death was due to Covid.

Myself I think the deeper meaning in this is that all "quiet" vehicles should be mandated (love that word!) to be equipped with a constantly beeping warning device (maybe a nice jingle-bell sound?) that would provide fair warning that innocent people were at risk!

Conventional vaccines, yes. This mRNA experimental injection, no. Too many have died from taking it.

Conventional vaccines, yes. This mRNA experimental injection, no. Too many have died from taking it.
For you, maybe. For me, after three separate innoculations, I have not had the reactions other than a mild fever for a very few hours. Having taken many, many vaccines and boosters over a long military career (annuals or if you wanted me to go somewhere), I have seen the fever/chills thing for a few hours several times and worse, but never was effected for more than a day. In my situation, with my track record, it makes sense.

For you, maybe. For me, after three separate innoculations, I have not had the reactions other than a mild fever for a very few hours. Having taken many, many vaccines and boosters over a long military career (annuals or if you wanted me to go somewhere), I have seen the fever/chills thing for a few hours several times and worse, but never was effected for more than a day. In my situation, with my track record, it makes sense.

I've taken almost every known vaccine due to some of the hot zones and areas that I work in except the latest. Im glad you haven't had any reactions to this mRNA shot.

I've taken almost every known vaccine due to some of the hot zones and areas that I work in except the latest. Im glad you haven't had any reactions to this mRNA shot.
I bet you would be fine also, but that's the point, isn't it? You don't want me betting for you. The vast majority would also be fine, but what about the few that did not know there was something about them that would make them react outside the norm? For the vast majority, I would still recommend it. Like Covid itself, there is no telling who is prone to a bad reaction. Having had Covid, but being in top physical shape when I got it, I don't recommend it. If I had been in regular shape for somebody my age, it could have turned out even worse than it was. No. I will take my chances on the vaccine side and taking reasonable precautions. I wish you luck, if that is what you are depending on.

No need to be mean.

A death is a death.

RIP

The left is a death cult.

True.

So how should one refer to those responsible for the ongoing pandemic; the willfully ignorant who in bad faith refuse to be vaccinated resulting in the needless deaths of thousands.
Maybe you should quit running your mouth and start doing some research before you show the world your ignorance. Go to CDC site and you will quickly find that the vaxxed are NOT immune from infection nor spread. If you go to VAERS, you will also find that the vax does not guarantee you will not die from covid OR the effects of the vax. Try again, moron.

Forum List

Back