How exactly are we arriving at the 99% number for Covid Deaths of Unvaccinated??

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I've been thinking about the 99% unvaccinated number that keeps hitting the news for the mortality rate of Hospitalized covid deaths and I think I may have found the Jinx in the statistics....

When a person dies they are subject to the coroner's review process before the death certificate is generated with cause of death. He/she decides the COD and then is additionally subjected to CDC guidelines that constrain his or her professional opinions to a pigeon hole diagnosis mechanism. In other words even if they don't think that a person died from COVID the CDC may get to rewrite the Death certificate to reflect otherwise citing their expertise in the field of contagion and subsequent health effect as an overruling factor.
Now if a person was vaccinated and dies anyway....my guess here is that the CDC is going to lean heavily in favor of other causes simply because that person, even though COVID is present in their system, had the shot.
They are more or less under pressure to do this since the death doesn't fit well with the narrative they are pushing. That Death certificate is not going to reflect a COVID death even if it is one....on the other hand...
If a person dies in the Hospital from other causes and that person has not been vaccinated there is going to be a strong tendency to blame it on COVID even if it is not the cause once again because of the narrative.

To make matters worse if you add to that authority of the regional Government officers who are all under the central hierarchy of the CDC in Washington and you have the very real possibility for cherry picking data to fit a political message. A stack of Death Certificates from Florida? OK! " Give it the high tendency review and find anyone in that stack with a Covid count in their blood DEAD OF COVID......after that we will release these numbers to the press showing high mortality from Covid in Florida. A stack of Death Certificates from California? Right then! " Give it the low Tendency review and exclude any with low blood counts from the
the "DEAD OF COVID " category and anyone who has been vaccinated is automatically off the COVID death list."....

ET Voila! You now have a totally unrestrained march to phony numbers that show the ridiculously high death rates for the unvaccinated ( not ever found in any other outcomes related mortality studies btw ) and that favor the parts of the Country that the current Administration wants to favor whilst painting as criminal those parts that are not in the favored political light.

JO

So 99% of the people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated.

I'm not sure why that's so hard to believe.

Ask your doctor if you should get vaccinated. You trust him enough to let him hold your balls. He has a vested interest in keeping you alive so that he can make more money off you. Ask him.

Ask your doctor if you should get vaccinated. You trust him enough to let him hold your balls. He has a vested interest in keeping you alive so that he can make more money off you. Ask him.
Because only ignorant Dims would believe any such stupid and unverifiable number...right Dimmer? We already have substantiated statistics of vaccinated people dying from Covid and its much more than 1%

I've been thinking about the 99% unvaccinated number that keeps hitting the news for the mortality rate of Hospitalized covid deaths and I think I may have found the Jinx in the statistics....

When a person dies they are subject to the coroner's review process before the death certificate is generated with cause of death. He/she decides the COD and then is additionally subjected to CDC guidelines that constrain his or her professional opinions to a pigeon hole diagnosis mechanism. In other words even if they don't think that a person died from COVID the CDC may get to rewrite the Death certificate to reflect otherwise citing their expertise in the field of contagion and subsequent health effect as an overruling factor.
Now if a person was vaccinated and dies anyway....my guess here is that the CDC is going to lean heavily in favor of other causes simply because that person, even though COVID is present in their system, had the shot.
They are more or less under pressure to do this since the death doesn't fit well with the narrative they are pushing. That Death certificate is not going to reflect a COVID death even if it is one....on the other hand...
If a person dies in the Hospital from other causes and that person has not been vaccinated there is going to be a strong tendency to blame it on COVID even if it is not the cause once again because of the narrative.

To make matters worse if you add to that authority of the regional Government officers who are all under the central hierarchy of the CDC in Washington and you have the very real possibility for cherry picking data to fit a political message. A stack of Death Certificates from Florida? OK! " Give it the high tendency review and find anyone in that stack with a Covid count in their blood DEAD OF COVID......after that we will release these numbers to the press showing high mortality from Covid in Florida. A stack of Death Certificates from California? Right then! " Give it the low Tendency review and exclude any with low blood counts from the
the "DEAD OF COVID " category and anyone who has been vaccinated is automatically off the COVID death list."....

ET Voila! You now have a totally unrestrained march to phony numbers that show the ridiculously high death rates for the unvaccinated ( not ever found in any other outcomes related mortality studies btw ) and that favor the parts of the Country that the current Administration wants to favor whilst painting as criminal those parts that are not in the favored political light.

JO
The lengths you guys will go to to rationalize this crap is just amazing.

I do have a question, though:

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Actually it's very hard to believe....I have doubted that number from the outset....in fact it's so outrageous that it seems unlikely that anyone would try to use it as a false indicator...they would be better off with 85% or 79% or something more believable. But this is the American left we are talking about here....overstatement is their specialty...

Remember that Unvaccinated people die every day from other causes....but apparently not anymore.

JO

Because only ignorant Dims would believe any such stupid and unverifiable number...right Dimmer? We already have substantiated statistics of vaccinated people dying from Covid and its much more than 1%
Go with the theory that the vaccines are useless. Own it!
Trump said right from the beginning that it was a fake virus and it would be gone in two weeks.
Very few of the nearly 400,000 American deaths are due to Covid, they're only being blamed on Covid to make the real president look bad.

Dose dems stold his lection an sen him off to da evaglad.

best wishes from Canada.

If the government issued people a handgun and a single round of ammo inside a magazine welded to the frame and mandated they use it to off themselves, tens of millions of Americans would be doing it as we speak and those planning to do it would be bitching about everyone who refused (to commit government ordered suicide). Such is the reality of the extremely low IQ masses. Jim Jones knew what he was doing alright. Jim Jones knew his shit. The decision whether or not to get vaccinated for COVID is a bloody intelligence test. Tens of millions of our fellow Americans, those who volunteered for the jab, have failed it. If one believed in evolution he could call it natural selection. I prefer to call it dumbasses disease. They can all sit and spin . . . the vaccinated, the mask wearers—all of them all at once.

Actually it's very hard to believe....I have doubted that number from the outset....in fact it's so outrageous that it seems unlikely that anyone would try to use it as a false indicator...they would be better off with 85% or 79% or something more believable. But this is the American left we are talking about here....overstatement is their specialty...

Remember that Unvaccinated people die every day from other causes....but apparently not anymore.

JO

When was the last time you caught polio or small pox?

JO
1632157067868.jpeg

Trump said right from the beginning that it was a fake virus and it would be gone in two weeks.
Very few of the nearly 400,000 American deaths are due to Covid, they're only being blamed on Covid to make the real president look bad.

best wishes from Canada.

The vaccines are not useless from the point of view that they are and will continue to kill and maim millions, perhaps billions. In the eyes of some evil bastard(s) somewhere that's some real efficacy and purpose right there.

best wishes from Canada.
I don't know who is saying that they are useless....especially not Trump...he's been preaching vaccination louder and longer than anyone and in the beginning Harris and Biden were the Anti-vaxxers...short memory there eh?
This is one issue that Trump does not have a lot of agreement from in his constituency. In fact he's getting booed by Trump voters for saying " Get the shot "......

You need some new talking points dude.

JO

The lengths you guys will go to to rationalize this crap is just amazing.

I do have a question, though:

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?
Yep....and you have a valid point....not saying that you don't have a valid point.

JO

The vaccines are not useless from the point of view that they are and will continue to kill and maim millions, perhaps billions. In the eyes of some evil bastard(s) somewhere that's some real efficacy and purpose right there.
Agreed! The vaccines are killing and maiming millions. The OP made his point on that, but then tries to run away from it.

JO

That's a lot of bending and twisting to come up with a solution for a problem that you just made up to cover you being so stupid. Hell, doing so cost you another brain cell. Careful, you only have 3 left.

That's a lot of bending and twisting to come up with a solution for a problem that you just made up to cover you being so stupid. Hell, doing so cost you another brain cell. Careful, you only have 3 left.
Weak reply...

Each and every step that I mentioned in the death certificate process is a fact. What I don't know is how subjective the processed actually is. I think it must be fairly subject to alteration as it ascends up the chain of approval.

I do know that the federal government can be trusted to twist things especially information when it serves their purpose.

I worked in outcomes research for 12 years. We never encountered a 99% recurrence rate in any of the health studies that we did. This Is why I focused on that number as soon as I saw it.

It simply does not happen.

Jo

Weak reply...

Each and every step that I mentioned in the death certificate process is a fact. What I don't know is how subjective the processed actually is. I think it must be fairly subject to alteration as it ascends up the chain of approval.

I do know that the federal government can be trusted to twist things especially information when it serves their purpose.

I worked in outcomes research for 12 years. We never encountered a 99% recurrence rate in any of the health studies that we did. This Is why I focused on that number as soon as I saw it.

It simply does not happen.

Jo

Common sense applies. If 99% of the current adult covid cases are all unvacced, that suggests what? Actually, since the vaxxed people that do contract covid have much milder symptoms and have a higher survival rate than the unvaxxed adults then the actual death rate for the non vaxxed covid death cases in the ICUs of higher than the 99%. You can gaslight all you wish but you are now down to 2 brain cells.

Forum List

Back