How exactly are we arriving at the 99% number for Covid Deaths of Unvaccinated??

3,040 breakthrough cases where people died. Meaning they were vaccinated and died based on stats 4 this year as reported on CDC website.

Determine how will you want to use total death stats

Divide the two raw number will get a percentage. Using the death rate from the beginning is valid as it show how many unvaccinated died but you can just compare 2021 death counts by subtracting out the 2020 numbers to get a feel for whether the vaccination is working.

Total covid deaths - 377,883 2020
total covid death to date 663,910 Sept 2021

still looking at the numbers the death rate with 3 months to go is still pretty high. Unvaccinated are keeping the numbers high.

Other side of the coin is when it compare to the total population then I guess solace can be found if you looking for it.

3,040 breakthrough cases where people died. Meaning they were vaccinated and died based on stats 4 this year as reported on CDC website.

Divide the two raw number will get a percentage. Using the death rate from the beginning is valid as it show how many unvaccinated died but you can just compare 2021 death counts by subtracting out the 2020 numbers to get a feel for whether the vaccination is working.

still looking at the numbers the death rate with 3 months to go is still pretty high. Unvaccinated are keeping the numbers high.

Other side of the coin is when it compare to the total population then I guess solace can be found if you looking for it.
Those numbers are bullshit. We will never know how many deaths were caused by Covid.

A real journalist, for a change.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why that's so hard to believe.
This is why I find it hard to believe. The vast majority of people dying from Covid are a mess with multiple morbidities. Fat, diabetes, COPD etc. If you are in this category, you would be insane to not at least try to protect yourself with a vaccine. I have no faith in any statistics being reported wrt COVID. It has been completely politicized and weaponized by Biden to attack the states and people he wants to punish.

I've been thinking about the 99% unvaccinated number that keeps hitting the news for the mortality rate of Hospitalized covid deaths and I think I may have found the Jinx in the statistics....

When a person dies they are subject to the coroner's review process before the death certificate is generated with cause of death. He/she decides the COD and then is additionally subjected to CDC guidelines that constrain his or her professional opinions to a pigeon hole diagnosis mechanism. In other words even if they don't think that a person died from COVID the CDC may get to rewrite the Death certificate to reflect otherwise citing their expertise in the field of contagion and subsequent health effect as an overruling factor.
Now if a person was vaccinated and dies anyway....my guess here is that the CDC is going to lean heavily in favor of other causes simply because that person, even though COVID is present in their system, had the shot.
They are more or less under pressure to do this since the death doesn't fit well with the narrative they are pushing. That Death certificate is not going to reflect a COVID death even if it is one....on the other hand...
If a person dies in the Hospital from other causes and that person has not been vaccinated there is going to be a strong tendency to blame it on COVID even if it is not the cause once again because of the narrative.

To make matters worse if you add to that authority of the regional Government officers who are all under the central hierarchy of the CDC in Washington and you have the very real possibility for cherry picking data to fit a political message. A stack of Death Certificates from Florida? OK! " Give it the high tendency review and find anyone in that stack with a Covid count in their blood DEAD OF COVID......after that we will release these numbers to the press showing high mortality from Covid in Florida. A stack of Death Certificates from California? Right then! " Give it the low Tendency review and exclude any with low blood counts from the
the "DEAD OF COVID " category and anyone who has been vaccinated is automatically off the COVID death list."....

ET Voila! You now have a totally unrestrained march to phony numbers that show the ridiculously high death rates for the unvaccinated ( not ever found in any other outcomes related mortality studies btw ) and that favor the parts of the Country that the current Administration wants to favor whilst painting as criminal those parts that are not in the favored political light.

JO
Remember when we could trust our health care professionals? Back before they politicized health care? The nine scariest words known to man. "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Remember when we could trust our health care professionals? Back before they politicized health care? The nine scariest words known to man. "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Yeah....well I have been doing some Looksee into the process of how these things actually end up in the statistics totals. This is one of the reasons it takes a few weeks because the death certificate now has to go through like half a dozen different desks to be looked at and maybe altered before it is let out for public consumption. Stop and think about it for a minute. Death certificates are news....and news is no longer trustworthy...we already know that. Another example of how information is being controlled and sculpted.

I've been thinking about the 99% unvaccinated number that keeps hitting the news for the mortality rate of Hospitalized covid deaths and I think I may have found the Jinx in the statistics....

Don't trust anything the officials and media tell you. The official story has totally changed now at least SIX / NINE times:
  1. There's nothing to see here, Trump's an alarmist, keep shopping.
  2. The whole thing will blow over in two weeks.
  3. Masks are a waste of time and money.
  4. We'll be back to normal by Fall of 2020.
  5. Any group gathering will be a super-spreader event but only if you are republican.
  6. Just holding on until the vax arrives.
  7. Almost there, almost back to normal in June and will be celebrating the defeat of Covid by the 4th of July!
  8. New strains flying in left and right now that are far worse!
  9. Were going to need booster shots the rest of our lives?
  10. Sew a mask to your face, you'll never stop needing one.
ITMT, while one place tells people one thing, another place tells people something else, meantime, none of the officials seem to follow their own recommendations.

Don't trust anything the officials and media tell you. The official story has totally changed now at least SIX / NINE times:
  1. There's nothing to see here, Trump's an alarmist, keep shopping.
  2. The whole thing will blow over in two weeks.
  3. Masks are a waste of time and money.
  4. We'll be back to normal by Fall of 2020.
  5. Any group gathering will be a super-spreader event but only if you are republican.
  6. Just holding on until the vax arrives.
  7. Almost there, almost back to normal in June and will be celebrating the defeat of Covid by the 4th of July!
  8. New strains flying in left and right now that are far worse!
  9. Were going to need booster shots the rest of our lives?
  10. Sew a mask to your face, you'll never stop needing one.
ITMT, while one place tells people one thing, another place tells people something else, meantime, none of the officials seem to follow their own recommendations.
Yeah the fact that they never seem to worry themselves is what has my attention. Why are they so relaxed?

JO

Here's the problem with that.... you are assuming that you can trust the COD as stated on the certificates....this is exactly what I am targeting. I don't think anyone knows how many hands these things go through or how many desks they sit on before they are finalized and become official. Especially now during the pandemic the information must flow directly to the regional CDC offices and from there no doubt undergo some form of review. This does not necessarily mean mass conspiracy but I am highly doubtful of the 99% number. I agree that the way the numbers are rolling out it looks like unvaccinated are the bulk of the casualties and maybe they are....not sure if that actually translates into a promo for the vaccine though.

First of all I'm not yet convinced that these people are not victims of co-morbidities that are simply being highlighted and accelerated by COVID. Given time, if I am correct....the herd will eventually be culled of the high risk subjects and then numbers will drop like a anvil off a cliff. While there has apparently been an acceleration of the All Causes death rate I think it might be simply a bubble and not a true rate. That would mean it will level out and compensate on the other side.

Obese people seem to be a favorite target of this Virus....so they get it and die today instead of six months from now. Was that actually COVID?

JO

If the government issued people a handgun and a single round of ammo inside a magazine welded to the frame and mandated they use it to off themselves, tens of millions of Americans would be doing it as we speak and those planning to do it would be bitching about everyone who refused (to commit government ordered suicide). Such is the reality of the extremely low IQ masses. Jim Jones knew what he was doing alright. Jim Jones knew his shit. The decision whether or not to get vaccinated for COVID is a bloody intelligence test. Tens of millions of our fellow Americans, those who volunteered for the jab, have failed it. If one believed in evolution he could call it natural selection. I prefer to call it dumbasses disease. They can all sit and spin . . . the vaccinated, the mask wearers—all of them all at once.

Funniest post ever.... Thanks.

In our health system (where I work); exactly zero of the covid deaths we have had since March were of people who were fully vaccinated. And we have had hundreds die on our campuses. It's a god damned tragedy that people died needlessly. The resulting poverty from the loss of a bread winner, a support person, a father, brother, mother....sister.... The results of these terrible decisions will be felt for decades. Kids who don't grow up with a father, on average, don't do that well. Even worse when you grow up without a mother.

The lights are dimmer in the nation due to this idiocy of refusing a safe, effective, available, and free vaccine. I'm quite happy that a few of the nurses who were hold outs I interact with have come around to realizing what a fool they were. Two funerals from staff members--people they worked with--and they still resisted. I don't know what changed their mind. I'm sorry to say this but I think that its no longer fashionable is the reason. Both were early vapers as well before they went back to cigarettes.

In our health system (where I work); exactly zero of the covid deaths we have had since March were of people who were fully vaccinated. And we have had hundreds die on our campuses. It's a god damned tragedy that people died needlessly. The resulting poverty from the loss of a bread winner, a support person, a father, brother, mother....sister.... The results of these terrible decisions will be felt for decades. Kids who don't grow up with a father, on average, don't do that well. Even worse when you grow up without a mother.

The lights are dimmer in the nation due to this idiocy of refusing a safe, effective, available, and free vaccine. I'm quite happy that a few of the nurses who were hold outs I interact with have come around to realizing what a fool they were. Two funerals from staff members--people they worked with--and they still resisted. I don't know what changed their mind. I'm sorry to say this but I think that its no longer fashionable is the reason. Both were early vapers as well before they went back to cigarettes.
How do we know all of those being called unvaccinated deaths are actually unvaccinated? This is another data point that I have major questions about. Additionally you have no idea whether or not those who passed away without the vaccination would be alive with it.... it's just an assumption you're making.

Jo

How do we know all of those being called unvaccinated deaths are actually unvaccinated?
The vaccinated that die are classed as deaths from their actual comorbidities. They have politicized this scam to the place that I have no faith in either our health care providers or the government. They have all contradicted and lied so much through this whole event that they have no credibility.

How do we know all of those being called unvaccinated deaths are actually unvaccinated?
Patient histories.
This is another data point that I have major questions about.
Your questions are from the seat of ignorance. I
Additionally you have no idea whether or not those who passed away without the vaccination would be alive with it.... it's just an assumption you're making.

Jo
The next fully vaxxed person who passes away in our heathcare system will be the first we saw. So no, it's not an assumption.

Forum List

Back