How exactly are we arriving at the 99% number for Covid Deaths of Unvaccinated??

I've been thinking about the 99% unvaccinated number that keeps hitting the news for the mortality rate of Hospitalized covid deaths and I think I may have found the Jinx in the statistics....

When a person dies they are subject to the coroner's review process before the death certificate is generated with cause of death. He/she decides the COD and then is additionally subjected to CDC guidelines that constrain his or her professional opinions to a pigeon hole diagnosis mechanism. In other words even if they don't think that a person died from COVID the CDC may get to rewrite the Death certificate to reflect otherwise citing their expertise in the field of contagion and subsequent health effect as an overruling factor.
Now if a person was vaccinated and dies anyway....my guess here is that the CDC is going to lean heavily in favor of other causes simply because that person, even though COVID is present in their system, had the shot.
They are more or less under pressure to do this since the death doesn't fit well with the narrative they are pushing. That Death certificate is not going to reflect a COVID death even if it is one....on the other hand...
If a person dies in the Hospital from other causes and that person has not been vaccinated there is going to be a strong tendency to blame it on COVID even if it is not the cause once again because of the narrative.

To make matters worse if you add to that authority of the regional Government officers who are all under the central hierarchy of the CDC in Washington and you have the very real possibility for cherry picking data to fit a political message. A stack of Death Certificates from Florida? OK! " Give it the high tendency review and find anyone in that stack with a Covid count in their blood DEAD OF COVID......after that we will release these numbers to the press showing high mortality from Covid in Florida. A stack of Death Certificates from California? Right then! " Give it the low Tendency review and exclude any with low blood counts from the
the "DEAD OF COVID " category and anyone who has been vaccinated is automatically off the COVID death list."....

ET Voila! You now have a totally unrestrained march to phony numbers that show the ridiculously high death rates for the unvaccinated ( not ever found in any other outcomes related mortality studies btw ) and that favor the parts of the Country that the current Administration wants to favor whilst painting as criminal those parts that are not in the favored political light.

JO

Elslavador government gives this package to every Kung flu fauci bio weapon victim and thier families

Reeeeeeeeeeee ivermectin!
ffggghhhbbbg.jpg

The vaccinated that die are classed as deaths from their actual comorbidities. They have politicized this scam to the place that I have no faith in either our health care providers or the government. They have all contradicted and lied so much through this whole event that they have no credibility.
Yep

Those numbers are bullshit. We will never know how many deaths were caused by Covid.

A real journalist, for a change.
Well you seem to point to perfection as prerequisite for the number being valid. Mistakes are always made as no one is perfect and the data does come from local and state levels.

In statistics there are always errors and they try to adjust for it. Just as you say the numbers are bullshit but in fact they do contain information that is accurate.

Well you seem to point to perfection as prerequisite for the number being valid. Mistakes are always made as no one is perfect and the data does come from local and state levels.

In statistics there are always errors and they try to adjust for it. Just as you say the numbers are bullshit but in fact they do contain information that is accurate.
Ever hear of GIGO? Garbage In, Garbage Out.

Here's the problem with that.... you are assuming that you can trust the COD as stated on the certificates....this is exactly what I am targeting. I don't think anyone knows how many hands these things go through or how many desks they sit on before they are finalized and become official. Especially now during the pandemic the information must flow directly to the regional CDC offices and from there no doubt undergo some form of review. This does not necessarily mean mass conspiracy but I am highly doubtful of the 99% number. I agree that the way the numbers are rolling out it looks like unvaccinated are the bulk of the casualties and maybe they are....not sure if that actually translates into a promo for the vaccine though.

First of all I'm not yet convinced that these people are not victims of co-morbidities that are simply being highlighted and accelerated by COVID. Given time, if I am correct....the herd will eventually be culled of the high risk subjects and then numbers will drop like a anvil off a cliff. While there has apparently been an acceleration of the All Causes death rate I think it might be simply a bubble and not a true rate. That would mean it will level out and compensate on the other side.

Obese people seem to be a favorite target of this Virus....so they get it and die today instead of six months from now. Was that actually COVID?

JO
Well you are saying you can not trust it yet there are some information that are correct. Yes some that are incorrect.

So you can just assume that everything is a conspiracy but everything is not a conspiracy. So you believe it or you don't.
No one can know anything that they have not witnessed for themselves. Yet that is just a surface observation. What is the meaning of it? Sometimes you have to take it has true if it seems reasonable. The rabbit hole works on both sides.

So you can crunch the numbers and the numbers are what they are just numbers. If you want to point to errors, well it statistics and there are always errors. It then becomes a matter of what the error rate is which requires a lot of painstaking analysis. Yet it is just as easy to just ignore the whole thing and come up with a theory based on finding errors. Assuming the negative when in fact it is just as likely to have errors.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about the 99% unvaccinated number that keeps hitting the news for the mortality rate of Hospitalized covid deaths and I think I may have found the Jinx in the statistics....

When a person dies they are subject to the coroner's review process before the death certificate is generated with cause of death. He/she decides the COD and then is additionally subjected to CDC guidelines that constrain his or her professional opinions to a pigeon hole diagnosis mechanism. In other words even if they don't think that a person died from COVID the CDC may get to rewrite the Death certificate to reflect otherwise citing their expertise in the field of contagion and subsequent health effect as an overruling factor.
Now if a person was vaccinated and dies anyway....my guess here is that the CDC is going to lean heavily in favor of other causes simply because that person, even though COVID is present in their system, had the shot.
They are more or less under pressure to do this since the death doesn't fit well with the narrative they are pushing. That Death certificate is not going to reflect a COVID death even if it is one....on the other hand...
If a person dies in the Hospital from other causes and that person has not been vaccinated there is going to be a strong tendency to blame it on COVID even if it is not the cause once again because of the narrative.

To make matters worse if you add to that authority of the regional Government officers who are all under the central hierarchy of the CDC in Washington and you have the very real possibility for cherry picking data to fit a political message. A stack of Death Certificates from Florida? OK! " Give it the high tendency review and find anyone in that stack with a Covid count in their blood DEAD OF COVID......after that we will release these numbers to the press showing high mortality from Covid in Florida. A stack of Death Certificates from California? Right then! " Give it the low Tendency review and exclude any with low blood counts from the
the "DEAD OF COVID " category and anyone who has been vaccinated is automatically off the COVID death list."....

ET Voila! You now have a totally unrestrained march to phony numbers that show the ridiculously high death rates for the unvaccinated ( not ever found in any other outcomes related mortality studies btw ) and that favor the parts of the Country that the current Administration wants to favor whilst painting as criminal those parts that are not in the favored political light.

JO
Has anybody posted where the 99% figure comes from?

Well you are saying you can not trust it yet there are some information that are correct. Yes some that are incorrect.

So you can just assume that everything is a conspiracy but everything is not a conspiracy. So you believe it or you don't.
No one can know anything that they have not witnessed for themselves. Yet that is just a surface observation. What is the meaning of it? Sometimes you have to take it has true if it seems reasonable. The rabbit hole works on both sides.

So you can crunch the numbers and the numbers are what they are just numbers. If you want to point to errors, well it statistics and there are always errors. It then becomes a matter of what the error rate is which requires a lot of painstaking analysis. Yet it is just as easy to just ignore the whole thing and come up with a theory based on finding errors. Assuming the negative when in fact it is just as likely to have errors.
It is incumbent on the person presenting the information to make sure that it is absolutely true, otherwise it lacks credibility. I give you the CDC, WHO, Fauci, CNN, MSNBC....

Regarding a vaccine that is being forced on a population, there is no room for FALSEHOODS of any kind. It becomes a blatant lie when they continue to push a false narrative.

well is because the vaccination does not work or that it is being forced on a population that is the problem?

well is because the vaccination does not work or that it is being forced on a population that is the problem?
Both--they are both narratives that are valid. If the vaccine is so effective, why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated? Why is the government forcing an ineffective vaccine on an unwilling populace?

So 99% of the people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated.

I'm not sure why that's so hard to believe.

Ask your doctor if you should get vaccinated. You trust him enough to let him hold your balls. He has a vested interest in keeping you alive so that he can make more money off you. Ask him.
Because it isn't true-----and we fucking know it. My husbands work is looking like 25% of the deaths are vaccinated....and even then how vaccinated is claimed is up for conjecture. People with the 1st shot but the not second are what? Then even if they have the 2nd shot, it isn't till 20-28 days later that they are considered full vaccinated which ends 6 months after the second or the 1st shot was given------------

So 99% of the people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated.

I'm not sure why that's so hard to believe.

Ask your doctor if you should get vaccinated. You trust him enough to let him hold your balls. He has a vested interest in keeping you alive so that he can make more money off you. Ask him.
Because 70% of the leftyvirus deaths are bogus due to Covid, and less than 1% actually die of Covid.

Forum List

Back