Pence worries that the sight of his bare arm will make him irresistible to women!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Posing for cameras to receive the covid-19 vaccine, Mike Pence expressed his fear that the sight of his bare arm would drive women wild.​
Pence, who has lived daily with the burden of being irresistible to females, worried that unveiling his bicep would be “like pouring gasoline on a fire.”​
“I know it’s important that I set an example by getting the vaccine in public, but it comes with a steep price,” he said. “Now there are going to be even more ladies out there desperate to get a piece of Mike.”​
Resigned to the consequences, Pence rolled up his sleeve to reveal his naked arm. “Here we go,” the Vice-President said. “Tickets to the gun show!”​

2da82bdf-527e-4c45-9d7f-538ff0eada07-AFP_AFP_8XE32K.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Posing for cameras to receive the covid-19 vaccine, Mike Pence expressed his fear that the sight of his bare arm would drive women wild.​
Pence, who has lived daily with the burden of being irresistible to females, worried that unveiling his bicep would be “like pouring gasoline on a fire.”​
“I know it’s important that I set an example by getting the vaccine in public, but it comes with a steep price,” he said. “Now there are going to be even more ladies out there desperate to get a piece of Mike.”​
Resigned to the consequences, Pence rolled up his sleeve to reveal his naked arm. “Here we go,” the Vice-President said. “Tickets to the gun show!”​

2da82bdf-527e-4c45-9d7f-538ff0eada07-AFP_AFP_8XE32K.jpg

How may times have you and your husband jerked your gerkins to it so far?

Why do you hate heterosexuals?

Mike Pence is a good man and he's obviously making a joke, but it is true that he would be attractive to women and since he is a very devout Christian, this must be a constant temptation to him.

When I was married, I often was grateful that I am not the kind of man that lots of women find attractive, but one time a woman at work did throw herself at me and it stressed me out because I knew if I gave into what she wanted I'd wreck my marriage and probably lose my job.

This Karen apparently thinks that mike pence is attractive and invites him to her bed. I don't think that this applies to any other woman. But he does have a bed partner to do pushups with. Just don't apply their relationship to any other person, female or male, please.

Forum List

Back