Pence warned trump that trying to overturn the 2020 election was "Un-American

Seems only you like Trump Kaz.

As I said repeatedly on the site, I did not vote Trump in 2016, I did in 2020, and I'm not in 2024. My 2024 issue with him is his campaign is all about Trump. In 2020 it was about the USA.

I'm not voting Democrat. I'm probably not voting Libertarian since they stopped nominating actual libertarians over a decade ago. I'm probably voting Kennedy assuming he runs as an independent.

Anyway, thanks for asking, MAGA man

Better questions for you to ask yourself.

1. Why did Trump claim 2016 was rigged long before the election?

So you know he was going to claim the election was rigged no matter what, if he lost. We know this. It's a fact. In fact Roger Stone was quoted as saying "fuck the vote lets get right to the violence". That's Trump's buddy. Stone also helped steal the 2000 election btw.

2. Every claim and conspiracy theory of how the election was rigged has been debunked. Why are you still believing the election was rigged?

You're a nazi that's how.
No they have not been debunked. That excuse does not work. There is evidence laws were broken in every swing state. Nothing being done about it is the real conspiracy.

President Trump is literally the most liked person in the United States.
Your Cult is suffocating you.

Who is Martin Shkreli - 'the most hated man in America'?​

I asked "is Trump most hated man in America and found this

You really have to ask? He’s a prolific liar, only cares about himself. He has divided this country! Thinks Neo Nazis, KKK & White Supremacists are fine people. He’s concerned about his numbers re the corona virus more than he is about the people that have it. He’s an orange, makeup wearing, flabby, ugly, functionally illiterate idiot. He stole money that as earmarked for a children’s cancer charity which he ended up paying a fine for. His “charity” organization is no longer allowed to operate.

I truly don’t understand how people with any shred of decency can support him.

or

Donald Trump represents a “Class” or type of person most of us never see. He represents a segment of the American Culture that really only cares about their own financial wealth and their status amounts those who are also in the “Club”

I have worked in Corporate Boardrooms … The Bottom line is profit — rarely do the very wealthy talk about the middle class — or their workers outside of their productivity.

The image that Trump cares about the middle class is laughable. If you believe that you are being conned.

or

I don’t hate him - the Trump of thirty years ago, maybe, when he had more sense of his place, and was still reasonably mentally competent - but now I just feel sorry for him (though I’d feel sorry for a rabid dog, and still be aware of the damage it could do lashing about with no cognitive functions).

He’s not a nice person - but I doubt he’s really evil, he just doesn’t care about the damage he does. He’s not very smart, and he’s definitely losing cognitive function. Those things make him pitiful more than an object of hatred to me - that doesn’t mean I very much wish he was a lot farther away from White House and all the damage he can do there. But he’s not impressive enough to hate.

As I said repeatedly on the site, I did not vote Trump in 2016, I did in 2020, and I'm not in 2024. My 2024 issue with him is his campaign is all about Trump. In 2020 it was about the USA.

I'm not voting Democrat. I'm probably not voting Libertarian since they stopped nominating actual libertarians over a decade ago. I'm probably voting Kennedy assuming he runs as an independent.

Anyway, thanks for asking, MAGA man
RFK Jr. is a nut Just another con.

Pence warned trump that trying to overturn the 2020 election was "Un-American​

Always hilarious how you derps go on about not trusting or believing republicans as they are all
threats to democracy, evil and terroristic until you find one who comes along saying
something you can use as spin, then their claims become gospel to you.
Shades of Lez Chunky, John McCain, and all the rest. Now Pence
is your gold stand of the truth, yet for four years,
he was Trump's right hand man and
evil personified to you! :auiqs.jpg:

Both your source and you misrepresented and twisted what Pence said he said to Trump or at best speculated on what biased media reports published from hearsay.

The two men did disagree on what power the Vice President had and Pence did not believe he had constitutional authority to delay certification of the election on the day it constitutionally was to be certified. Pence is correct in his position in my opinion. He did not have the authority to delay certification of an election all 50 states had certified.

Trump did NOT want Pence to overturn the election and Pence has never said he did. What Trump wanted was to delay the certification of the election until the disputed elections could finish their audits. He did believe that election cheating was sufficient to do that. Pence correctly interpreted the Constitution that he did not have constitutional authority to do that.

Whether or not one's belief is based on fact, it is not criminal to believe one is cheated out of an election. It is not criminal to do everything you can to try to fix what you believe is wrong.
Now trump, the liar, says he never swore to support the Constitution. What bald face liar he is. Like most of his cult.

RFK Jr. is a nut Just another con.

That's exactly how lost you are in extremism, MAGA man. Kennedy is 80% Dem, which to extremist nut jobs like you consider him 100% right. Everyone is 100% for you or 100% against you.

But you did hit on why after eliminating Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians I'd vote for him. You'll believe it was your vote and melt down, like you're doing

That's exactly how lost you are in extremism, MAGA man. Kennedy is 80% Dem, which to extremist nut jobs like you consider him 100% right. Everyone is 100% for you or 100% against you.

But you did hit on why after eliminating Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians I'd vote for him. You'll believe it was your vote and melt down, like you're doing
You would vote for him because you are of low ethical and intellectual character.

There is no one person that will get out the Dem vote like trump can. He is the Dems greatest weapon against against low voter turnout.
But with your magnificent campaigning it won't matter. You have assured a Trump victory, plus no fake leftyvirus ballots to have your ilk fill out this time.
Great work jimboliar!

Forum List

Back