Pence warned trump that trying to overturn the 2020 election was "Un-American

It's nowhere near as "Unamerican" as you stealing the 2020 election, Stalin.

I'm going to keep laughing at you as we go election after election and you never grasp the Democrat party is just calling you bitch and they aren't taking you with them when they win. You'll be as poor and unfree as we are. I like watching football, but I wouldn't live in poverty to do it. Democrats are totally trying to live in poverty to watch your team be fabulously wealthy while you live like Ukrainians live now

LOL

Riiiight... Democrats stole the election by giving the GOP more seats in the House. :eusa_doh:

There is no one person that will get out the Dem vote like trump can. He is the Dems greatest weapon against against low voter turnout.

Agreed. On another topic ...

There is no one person that will get the Rep vote out like Biden can. He is the Reps greatest weapon against low voter turnout.

You have a firm grasp of the obvious,, MAGA man

RFK Jr. is a nut Just another con.
Who do you think you support? They are not con men? When have they told you the truth about anything? Are the borders closed? Are wages keeping up with inflation? Are our cities safe? They say yes to each one and each one is a lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

"I told him [Trump] I thought there was no idea more un-American than the idea that any one person could decide what electoral votes to count," Pence allegedly told Smith's team, as reported by ABC News.

trump should never, never be allowed to hold a public office again. He tried to overturn a fair and secure election, declared so by his own people. He stepped on the United States electoral system and if he is given a chance, he will do the same to the United States judicial system. China, Russia, North Korea....there is not greater danger to our country that the man named Donald trump.
Do you see Pence's notes that were turned over to Smith's investigators? He referred to Trump as his friend in waffling over whether to preside at Biden's certification. As in not wanting to disappoint a friend if he did against Trump's wishes.

Geebers. It was a child-like attitude to take over the enormously consequential matter of fulfilling his constitutional duty. Apparently he said his son finally talked him in to presiding by telling little Mikey he had an obligation to do so. Kinda of a role reversal.

In any event the notes indicate Mike is prepared to testify he told Trump he lost the election. That bolsters Jack's case.

Who do you think you support? They are not con men? When have they told you the truth about anything? Are the borders closed? Are wages keeping up with inflation? Are our cities safe? They say yes to each one and each one is a lie.
I can’t vote for someone who doesn’t have a minimal grasp of reality.

That means I can’t vote for RFK Jr or Trump.

Do you see Pence's notes that were turned over to Smith's investigators? He referred to Trump as his friend in waffling over whether to preside at Biden's certification. As in not wanting to disappoint a friend if he did against Trump's wishes.

Geebers. It was a child-like attitude to take over the enormously consequential matter of fulfilling his constitutional duty. Apparently he said his son finally talked him in to presiding by telling little Mikey he had an obligation to do so. Kinda of a role reversal.

In any event the notes indicate Mike is prepared to testify he told Trump he lost the election. That bolsters Jack's case.
Jack has no case.

He's a deranged witch hunter.

Smith ignores the fact that over half the country knows Trump was cheated and support his efforts to contest the election. Nothing even remotely illegal. It is what fascists do to eliminate any competition. Any objective viewer would come to that conclusion.

Now trump, the liar, says he never swore to support the Constitution. What bald face liar he is. Like most of his cult.
Show the unedited video in context where he said that or you are guilty of bearing false witness and spreading malicious propaganda.

• Brilliant
Smith ignores the fact that over half the country knows Trump was cheated and support his efforts to contest the election. Nothing even remotely illegal. It is what fascists do to eliminate any competition. Any objective viewer would come to that conclusion.

Still pimping that lie, FruitLoops? Last time I showed you a poll, it was down to 30% believe that.

"I told him [Trump] I thought there was no idea more un-American than the idea that any one person could decide what electoral votes to count," Pence allegedly told Smith's team, as reported by ABC News.

trump should never, never be allowed to hold a public office again. He tried to overturn a fair and secure election, declared so by his own people. He stepped on the United States electoral system and if he is given a chance, he will do the same to the United States judicial system. China, Russia, North Korea....there is not greater danger to our country that the man named Donald trump.
I read that the other day. Had to laugh. Now doing something "unAmerican" is a crime.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back