Can We Just Take The Millions Of Dollars He Will Waste On His Campaign & Apply It To The Natl Debt Or A Good Cause?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mike Pence intends to announce his campaign to run for President in 2024 soon. He will raise millions of dollars .. that will be completeky wasted.

Can we just charge losers like this - in both parties, who have no chance of winning - a several million dollar 'application fee' to run for office that we can apply to the national debt or some truly legit worthwhile cause?

It would discourage losers from throwing their hats in the ring, and any money PACs / Super PACs are willing to waste will go to good causes.

Every election INSANE amounts of money are spent, much of it wasted on candidates who have no shot ... like Mike Pence. Seems a shame to waste all that money

It is not wasted money

When Trump crashes and burns, Pence will be there to pick up the pieces

It is not wasted money

When Trump crashes and burns, Pence will be there to pick up the pieces

If President Trump steps aside, I don't see Vice President Pence winning the Presidency at all.

The Lamestream Media would literally crucify Mr. Pence for his rabid adherence to the Pence Rule, where he refuses to have sexual relations with broads he isn't married to. I can't see Pence prevailing at all.

If President Trump steps aside, I don't see Vice President Pence winning the Presidency at all.

The Lamestream Media would literally crucify Mr. Pence for his rabid adherence to the Pence Rule, where he refuses to have sexual relations with broads he isn't married to. I can't see Pence prevailing at all.

'Pence Rule' = Old / Traditional Conservative Values

Leftists hate Conservatives.

'Pence Rule' = Old / Traditional Conservative Values

Leftists hate Conservatives.
Trump hates Traditional Conservative Values

Traditional conservatives don’t brag about grabbing them by the pussy

The Lamestream Media would literally crucify Mr. Pence for his rabid adherence to the Pence Rule, where he refuses to have sexual relations with broads he isn't married to.
This comes from the people who regard Trump as a deity.

Most conservatives regard infidelity as a resume-builder. Their diseased cult minds think like this ...

"Every straight white Christian male doesn't just have the _right_ to molest any person of any age or gender at any time, he has the DUTY to do so, to keep the lesser beings in their proper place. Thus, if he's faithful to his wife, he's obviously not fulfilling his manly duty."

This comes from the people who regard Trump as a deity.

Most conservatives regard infidelity as a resume-builder. Their diseased cult minds think like this ...

"Every straight white Christian male doesn't just have the _right_ to molest any person of any age or gender at any time, he has the DUTY to do so, to keep the lesser beings in their proper place. Thus, if he's faithful to his wife, he's obviously not fulfilling his manly duty."
so who said that quote you have there?.....

Mike Pence intends to announce his campaign to run for President in 2024 soon. He will raise millions of dollars .. that will be completeky wasted.

Can we just charge losers like this - in both parties, who have no chance of winning - a several million dollar 'application fee' to run for office that we can apply to the national debt or some truly legit worthwhile cause?

It would discourage losers from throwing their hats in the ring, and any money PACs / Super PACs are willing to waste will go to good causes.

Every election INSANE amounts of money are spent, much of it wasted on candidates who have no shot ... like Mike Pence. Seems a shame to waste all that money

The American electorate needs to quit giving money to any of them. We are so very stupid to support all of this nonsense. I don't give a dime to anyone and I don't even check the donation box on my tax return. Screw 'em all.

Forum List

Back