Pence warned trump that trying to overturn the 2020 election was "Un-American

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

"I told him [Trump] I thought there was no idea more un-American than the idea that any one person could decide what electoral votes to count," Pence allegedly told Smith's team, as reported by ABC News.

trump should never, never be allowed to hold a public office again. He tried to overturn a fair and secure election, declared so by his own people. He stepped on the United States electoral system and if he is given a chance, he will do the same to the United States judicial system. China, Russia, North Korea....there is not greater danger to our country that the man named Donald trump.

"I told him [Trump] I thought there was no idea more un-American than the idea that any one person could decide what electoral votes to count," Pence allegedly told Smith's team, as reported by ABC News.

trump should never, never be allowed to hold a public office again. He tried to overturn a fair and secure election, declared so by his own people. He stepped on the United States electoral system and if he is given a chance, he will do the same to the United States judicial system. China, Russia, North Korea....there is not greater danger to our country that the man named Donald trump.
Trump hates it when you tell him he can't do something he wants to do. Especially don't tell him it's illegal. He will either fire your ass or send a mob to hang you.

Remember what Rex said about Trump?

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. It violates treaty,’” “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”

He only believed the real smart people, like Mr Pillow, the Kracken Lady and Dripping Rudy.

This will come out in trial, when some of his advisors testify against him.

"Yes, I told him he lost, but he was believing other people".
And tke Kracken lady is testifying against Trump. The one who broke into Georgia's really right wing voting precinct in the middle of the night and hacked into Dominion voting machine.

BTW my ex girlfriend married one of the guys who runs Dominion. She wants to thank Fox News and Rudy for her new 4 story home with an elevator.

Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?”

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:

• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.

• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.”

-Nate White

And tke Kracken lady is testifying against Trump. The one who broke into Georgia's really right wing voting precinct in the middle of the night and hacked into Dominion voting machine.

BTW my ex girlfriend married one of the guys who runs Dominion. She wants to thank Fox News and Rudy for her new 4 story home with an elevator.
BEER PONG AT HER HOUSE

Pence! :laughing0301:

Dirtbags that Democrats now love:

Pence, Bush II, Cheney, Hamilton...

Do you people have ANY common sense or integrity?

But yeah, this is garbage.

If Pence said anything like this, it was pure CYA nonsense.

Dirtbags that Democrats now love:

Pence, Bush II, Cheney, Hamilton...

Do you people have ANY common sense or integrity?

But yeah, this is garbage.

If Pence said anything like this, it was pure CYA nonsense.

So, if tomorrow, Kamala Harris came out against Biden - you wouldn't quote her? Is this some more of that "integrity" crap that you were peddling in the other thread? Do tell us more. :auiqs.jpg:

It's nowhere near as "Unamerican" as you stealing the 2020 election, Stalin.

I'm going to keep laughing at you as we go election after election and you never grasp the Democrat party is just calling you bitch and they aren't taking you with them when they win. You'll be as poor and unfree as we are. I like watching football, but I wouldn't live in poverty to do it. Democrats are totally trying to live in poverty to watch your team be fabulously wealthy while you live like Ukrainians live now

It's nowhere near as "Unamerican" as you stealing the 2020 election, Stalin.

I'm going to keep laughing at you as we go election after election and you never grasp the Democrat party is just calling you bitch and they aren't taking you with them when they win. You'll be as poor and unfree as we are. I like watching football, but I wouldn't live in poverty to do it. Democrats are totally trying to live in poverty to watch your team be fabulously wealthy while you live like Ukrainians live now

It is stupefying, for sure.

So, if tomorrow, Kamala Harris came out against Biden - you wouldn't quote her?
I wouldn't give a shit, Percival.
Is this some more of that "integrity" crap that you were peddling in the other thread?
Your straw man indicates a lack of integrity on my part?

Dear lord but you're a stupid ****.
Do tell us more.
Okay.

You're pathetic.

Pence?

Even more so.

That anyone would believe anything he says speaks to their lack of common sense and competence, and displays a particular lack of integrity when coming from Democrats.

They don't grasp it. We never accused Democrats of being smart, did we?

I am starting to wonder if they are actually OK with living in poverty and reading about Nancy Pelosi and the fabulous wealth she and her husband are amassing with insider trading. They get the same thrill I do when Michigan wins another football game. If I were offered Michigan winning games at the expense of my own poverty like Democrats are doing with politics, I'd never agree to it, it's nuts. But Democrats are committed, and they really need to be

The rank and file Cultists?

Nope.

But it wasn't un-American when Gore or the Hildabeast did the same thing jimboliar???

Trump hates it when you tell him he can't do something he wants to do. Especially don't tell him it's illegal. He will either fire your ass or send a mob to hang you.

Remember what Rex said about Trump?

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. It violates treaty,’” “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”
Some poor libtard needs a tissue waaah waaah waaah

Forum List

Back