Pelosi wants mail in voting but has resisted a similar practice for her

So mail in voting is ok for the most important job on the planet but call in voting for the house is a problem....
Millions of Americans are under duress and the House needs to do their damn job. If they can force all of America to telework then they can do it too.
I'd like to take that a step farther: If they can do mail in voting for elections, why not electronic voting for all things regarding Congress? To be clear: I think the taxpayers should have the ability to vote on all things relating to the members in DC themselves rather than them vote on it themselves, such as whether representatives deserve a raise, whether they should get special healthcare or Obamacare, should get to leave early for Christmas, pensions, and many other issues. Let us make them accountable for their performance by putting it in the hands of the people they affect.

So mail in voting is ok for the most important job on the planet but call in voting for the house is a problem....
Millions of Americans are under duress and the House needs to do their damn job. If they can force all of America to telework then they can do it too.

Beats voter suppression, many states have mail in voting, but the republicans would have a hard time suppressing the votes if all were mailed in (paper trail), but Rep. Mark Harris did anyway.

I'd like to take that a step farther: If they can do mail in voting for elections, why not electronic voting for all things regarding Congress? To be clear: I think the taxpayers should have the ability to vote on all things relating to the members in DC themselves rather than them vote on it themselves, such as whether representatives deserve a raise, whether they should get special healthcare or Obamacare, should get to leave early for Christmas, pensions, and many other issues. Let us make them accountable for their performance by putting it in the hands of the people they affect.
Moronic.

Moronic.
Jackassic.

We should be able to vote online for term limits.

Strange, I don't see any confirmation of the thread title. Was the point already abandoned in post #1?

We need a national, secure, voter database based upon Blockchain and ties into Social Security numbers and check against obituaries.

No more Putin Hacking our democracy

Forum List

Back