Donald down 6 points in new Gallup poll

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2020
Dropping 6 points in one poll is significant enough; but this has also been a trend in other polls.

The survey, released on Thursday, found that 43 percent of American adults approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, while 54 percent say they disapprove. The findings represent a significant drop from a March 24 Gallup poll that found Trump's approval rating had climbed to 49 percent, which matched a personal best for his presidency.

4CD57B9B-4281-4160-BBCB-020FFE24A71D.png

Last edited:
Explain again how polls and every news service saying Trump had no chance gave Hillary four years as president.

National poll agregate was +3% Hillary. She won the popular vote by 2.1%.

Thats not accurate enough for you?

There is no "poll" on EC outcome. It comes from limited state by state polling which is less reliable.

Explain again how polls and every news service saying Trump had no chance gave Hillary four years as president.

There is no "poll" on EC outcome. It comes from limited state by state polling which is less reliable.
I rember the Trump has no chance. I remember almost everyone on here claiming Hillary by a landslide. I remember long before the server in her basement came out the polls were even higher.
I also noticed that Hillary only did well in a limited number of counties. If you took out California it would have been a totally different outlook for her. Funny how the polls never seem to catch the working person.

Dropping 6 points in one poll is significant enough; but this has also been a trend in other polls.

The survey, released on Thursday, found that 43 percent of American adults approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, while 54 percent say they disapprove. The findings represent a significant drop from a March 24 Gallup poll that found Trump's approval rating had climbed to 49 percent, which matched a personal best for his presidency.

View attachment 324513

They didn't ask me, they only called the, "Almost always unemployed and hanging out at home and watching The View" crowd.

Looks like that is a useless poll for predicting the Presidency. Why do it when a National Poll is meaningless with regards to electing a President?

I rember the Trump has no chance. I remember almost everyone on here claiming Hillary by a landslide. I remember long before the server in her basement came out the polls were even higher.
I also noticed that Hillary only did well in a limited number of counties. If you took out California it would have been a totally different outlook for her. Funny how the polls never seem to catch the working person.

Pardon my French but I don’t give a shit what you remember, I gave you the link with national poll results right before the voting and they were dead on.

The polls are reflecting people ready to see a plan to start opening up again. Once this happens his numbers will go up again.

Pardon my French but I don’t give a shit what you remember, I gave you the link with national poll results right before the voting and they were dead on.
And, in turn, we don't give a shit what you think or express.
But it is fun watching you being the asshole you are.

Yeah funny that I don't take polls any more seriously then I do a Barnum and Bailey routine. But if you want to put all your hopes on a poll have at it. No skin off me.
Just don't be surprised if they still don't put your candidate in the White House.

Forum List

Back