Pelosi Explains How to Smear the GOP.... Can't Make this Up

that's the art of the smear dude. shit, you even fell for it.
Your Messiah Russia LimpBoy has been doing it for more than 30 years, funny you only complain when you were programmed to believe Pelosi was doing it back to you!
I watched her do it on the video. She pointed to the GOP throwing out lies to smear the GOP. you can't deny that fact. So my evidence is with her, in the OP video. What you think about radio talk shows, isn't my concern.
Nothing she said was a lie, which is why YOU had to lie in your OP.
she made a claim without evidence. that's a lie.
LIAR!

that's the art of the smear dude. shit, you even fell for it.
Your Messiah Russia LimpBoy has been doing it for more than 30 years, funny you only complain when you were programmed to believe Pelosi was doing it back to you!
I watched her do it on the video. She pointed to the GOP throwing out lies to smear the GOP. you can't deny that fact. So my evidence is with her, in the OP video. What you think about radio talk shows, isn't my concern.
LIAR!
show me the GOP example then. you watched the video, what did the GOP do? name it.

LIAR!
show me the GOP example then. you watched the video, what did the GOP do? name it.
They did exactly what Pelosi said they do. The most recent example is their smearing of the judge in the Stone trial, as if you didn't know!

Sneaky Russians, using her explanation of the Banana Republicans wrap up smear tactic to try and smear her.

Forum List

Back