Peace with Russia would be a bad thing, say Democrat Party warmongers who never fought in war

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Because, as it says in the Bible, "Blessed are the peacemakers!"

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.

Exactly. I've literally forgotten more about hating Russians than they've ever known. But partisanship demands they must hate Russians now...the Democrats told them too. Iranians, no sweat...Cubans...love them...Palestinians...they're the best...but Russians...they hate those guys. :rolleyes:

The Russians were throwing babies out of helicopters during the Afghanistan War and that didn't make the Democrats hate them.

But, darn it, a few Wikileaks hacks and now they're the bane of democracy, and must be destroyed.

But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.
People who never fought is a war. Like Trump? Bush?

The Russians were throwing babies out of helicopters during the Afghanistan War and that didn't make the Democrats hate them.

But, darn it, a few Wikileaks hacks and now they're the bane of democracy, and must be destroyed.

The hackers exposed the Satanic pedophile cult within the Dem Party. They believe Russia did the hacking, so that is one reason they hate them.

But it is mainly because Soros commands it. He wants the EU and US to go to war with Russia. Dems are just following their master's command.

Every good political party needs a good bogyman to sow fear.

Russia is a bogyman-------right now----allied with the axis powers ----Iran/Syria in
an imperialist grab on world sea ports

The only ones buying into the Russia bad guy bullshit are Hillary supporters who would never support a Republican anyway. I mean it's not like we're losing anything here.

You damn liberals need to STFU! :lol:

Obama just killed Americans with drones....

Except that, from what is rumored at this point, Trump wants to set up safe zones in Syria, just like Hillary did. And instead of war with Russia, Trump and Tillerson want a war with China. That's soooo much better. :rolleyes-41:

He killed American who were public enemies with drones ...who happened to be one enemy soil engaged in enemy operations. too bad you don't have the same sympathy for unarmed American citizens killed by COPS in THIS country!

He killed American who were public enemies with drones ...who happened to be one enemy soil engaged in enemy operations. too bad you don't have the same sympathy for unarmed American citizens killed by COPS in THIS country!
Link to court ordering execution?

Unfortunately it Is not just Ds and libs beating the war drums with Russia. Many idiots on the right are too. The Neocons love war no matter who the enemy is. Fools like Little Johnny McCant and that weasel Lindsey Gramnesty lead the way in getting our sons and daughters killed and killing.

You link to court ordering drone strikes!

You stupid analogy deserves one just as ridiculous BTW I thought you didn't read my posts. Be gone or I'll put you on ignore... You do not add anything to my already vast intellect... I can't learn anything by talking to you!

You stupid analogy deserves one just as ridiculous BTW I thought you didn't read my posts. Be gone or I'll put you on ignore... You do not add anything to my already vast intellect... I can't learn anything by talking to you!
No? Huh.....

And you best ignore me you little fascist fuck.....

Unfortunately it Is not just Ds and libs beating the war drums with Russia. Many idiots on the right are too. The Neocons love war no matter who the enemy is. Fools like Little Johnny McCant and that weasel Lindsey Gramnesty lead the way in getting our sons and daughters killed and killing.
Russia was the aggressor in this. American patriots, regardless of party affiliation, don't take it lightly when a foreign entity does things with such boldness to influence our elections. That cyberattack was tantamount to war MESSAGE: "Don't start no shit and there will be none"

Russia was the aggressor in this. American patriots, regardless of party affiliation, don't take it lightly when a foreign entity does things with such boldness to influence our elections. That cyberattack was tantamount to war MESSAGE: "Don't start no shit and there will be none"
Aggressor in what?

Even if Russia was responsible for the hacking, are you prepared to kill and be killed for it? Don't be stupid.

Forum List

Back