Peace with Russia would be a bad thing, say Democrat Party warmongers who never fought in war

But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Because, as it says in the Bible, "Blessed are the peacemakers!"

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.
WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING dEMOCRATS WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA?

only Republicans are saying Democrats plan is to go to war with Russia?

You've been duped again by the Trump card, no one on the Democratic side has ever even indicated that they would even consider, going to war against Russia.

How can you be so dumb, that you can not see this??

We know what russia wants to get for themselves in our so call friendship,

BUT WHAT IN THE WORLD do we need from Putin, a thug, thief, and murderer for the USA?

What's in this "relationship for us"?

But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.

You've been duped again by the Trump card, no one on the Democratic side has ever even indicated that they would even consider, going to war against Russia.

BUT WHAT IN THE WORLD do we need from Putin, a thug, thief, and murderer for the USA?

It's true that Democrats have not called for a hot war with Russia, but it is also clear that Obama, Clinton and others have been trying to start another cold war with Russia, apparently with your full support, because they see some political advantage for themselves in this.

It is a fact that Russia is acting to protect what it sees as its national security interests in Syria and eastern Europe in exactly the same way as the US acted when it saw its national security interests threatened by Russian influence in Cuba and Central America.

While the US would gain nothing from the Democrats' cynical efforts to have another cold war with Russia, if President Trump can repair the damage the Clintons and Obama have done to post USSR-US relations, the US would gain quite a lot, an end to fighting in Syria and eastern Europe, cooperation in preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, cooperation on issues of Islamic terrorism, cooperation on preventing China from expanding in the Pacific and perhaps even some progress on reining in North Korea.

I don't believe Trump was ever even in a fist fight. Not with those tiny hands.

Reagan was in the military. Remember what he said?

Putin was the head of the KGB. After his reign of terror, normal Americans know better than to truth that guy.

Putin was the head of the KGB. After his reign of terror, normal Americans know better than to truth that guy.

When we build a wall to keep Americans from leaving, perhaps then your post may be relevant. Until then, you're just a dumbass.

Sure, Trump moved Tanks, men and weapons systems right on the Russian border.
Pathetic.

In other words you have no idea what is going on so you are just going to post lies because you believe that's what a good Democrat is supposed to do.

Forum List

Back