Masked Hatred of the Women’s March

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
The truth be known...
"Pussy" Symbolism and the Masked Hatred of the Women’s March
When vulgarity, emasculation and self-hate stands for empowerment.
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

"Pussy" was the primary symbolism and message of the January 21st Women’s March. From protest signs to the thousands of pink hats, it was in your face throughout the march.

The hats with the cute little cat ears were called "pussyhats" and were sponsored by the "Pink Pussy Project". The women behind the 'Pussyhat Project" decided that inundating the National Mall with a million handmade, cat-eared knitted hats, dubbed "pussyhats," was the perfect emblem of solidarity and support for women's rights. Their explanation was that the "pussyhat" was a play on the word "pussycat" but also referenced President Donald Trump’s infamous comments on a hot microphone from an "Access Hollywood" video.

They were successful. Both visually and substantially the Women’s March was characterized by cute cat-eared hats and the word "pussy." Signs read: "Get Your Politics Out of my Pussy"; "The Pussy is watching" (which included a picture of a vagina); "My Pussy My Choice My Body My Voice"; "My Neck, My Back, My Pussy Will Grab Back"; "Stay Cunty"; "Pussy Trumps Tyranny"; "Not My Pussydent"; "Fear The Pussy"; "My Vagina has a better lineup than Trumps inauguration"; "Viva la Vulva" and much more. Other signs had images of fallopian tubes and vaginas. Several women were dressed as giant vaginas.

On the Pink Pussy Project website under the subtitle "Power of Pussy," they explained the symbolism of their hats. “We chose this loaded word for our project because we want to reclaim the term as a means of empowerment.”

These privileged, spoiled, angry women predicated their march on a locker room insult from 12 years ago. They could have had a platform on women who are sexually trafficked, on the millions of Muslim women who have no rights, on female genital mutilation, on prostitution, on honor killing, or on girls being sold into slavery. Instead they were more concerned about how they looked in their "pussyhats" and who held the most creative vulgar sign. They should have tried to march with their placards and outfits in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria and any number of other countries. Then they would have seen what real persecution and injustice look like. Their march was literally a day in the park where they could go home safely afterwards and feel self-righteous -- as if they made a difference. However, their primary achievement was to stick their heads back in the sand instead of helping real persecuted women in any significant way. Indeed, they will not face the harsh realities of women being kidnapped and enslaved. And they will not acknowledge that the women who are doing their manicures and pedicures may be victims of human trafficking, or that they are endangering their little girls by dressing them provocatively. From their distorted self-hating worldview, sexual violence perpetrated by adversary cultures and ideologies is a myth.

It is ironic that the "pussy" theme is attributed to the new administration. But that word, if anything, might in fact be the perfect symbolism of the last administration -- which did not have the courage to maintain redlines, help 200 Nigerian schoolgirls that were kidnapped or protect Yazidi women, who are being tortured and raped everyday of their lives. It is an administration that had a female Secretary of State who left Americans in Benghazi to die.

These "pussy-themed" multi-city marches have actually been organized before. In 2000, Gloria Steinem, one of the grandmothers of contemporary feminism, declared that the heart-shaped symbol of Valentine's Day is not really a symbol of the human heart but a symbol of female genitalia because it resembles a vulva more than a heart. The symbol, according to Steinem, “was reduced from power to romance by centuries of male dominance.” Steinem's declaration resulted in a feminist war on Valentine’s Day where “the oppressive romantic trappings of Valentine's Day must be cleared away so the original genital power can shine through.” Since 2000, Valentine’s Day became known as Vagina Day, or V-Day for short and "pussy" marches started that year.

For the Left, the V in V-Day is said to stand for violence and victory as well as vagina. In his article, "V-Day: The Feminist War Against Love," David Horowitz described the 2001 V-Day Demonstrations as:

Thus, while the protesters in the Women's March believe that the representations of the "pussy" are symbols of female empowerment, the evidence demonstrates that they are everything but that. But just as these women’s marches are actually not about women at all, they will remain with us, for they are the deliberate and calculated next stage in the progressives' war of hate on our civilization -- and on all the men and women in it.

The truth be known...
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

"Pussy" was the primary symbolism and message of the January 21st Women’s March. From protest signs to the thousands of pink hats, it was in your face throughout the march.

The hats with the cute little cat ears were called "pussyhats" and were sponsored by the "Pink Pussy Project". The women behind the 'Pussyhat Project" decided that inundating the National Mall with a million handmade, cat-eared knitted hats, dubbed "pussyhats," was the perfect emblem of solidarity and support for women's rights. Their explanation was that the "pussyhat" was a play on the word "pussycat" but also referenced President Donald Trump’s infamous comments on a hot microphone from an "Access Hollywood" video.

They were successful. Both visually and substantially the Women’s March was characterized by cute cat-eared hats and the word "pussy." Signs read: "Get Your Politics Out of my Pussy"; "The Pussy is watching" (which included a picture of a vagina); "My Pussy My Choice My Body My Voice"; "My Neck, My Back, My Pussy Will Grab Back"; "Stay Cunty"; "Pussy Trumps Tyranny"; "Not My Pussydent"; "Fear The Pussy"; "My Vagina has a better lineup than Trumps inauguration"; "Viva la Vulva" and much more. Other signs had images of fallopian tubes and vaginas. Several women were dressed as giant vaginas.

On the Pink Pussy Project website under the subtitle "Power of Pussy," they explained the symbolism of their hats. “We chose this loaded word for our project because we want to reclaim the term as a means of empowerment.”

These privileged, spoiled, angry women predicated their march on a locker room insult from 12 years ago. They could have had a platform on women who are sexually trafficked, on the millions of Muslim women who have no rights, on female genital mutilation, on prostitution, on honor killing, or on girls being sold into slavery. Instead they were more concerned about how they looked in their "pussyhats" and who held the most creative vulgar sign. They should have tried to march with their placards and outfits in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria and any number of other countries. Then they would have seen what real persecution and injustice look like. Their march was literally a day in the park where they could go home safely afterwards and feel self-righteous -- as if they made a difference. However, their primary achievement was to stick their heads back in the sand instead of helping real persecuted women in any significant way. Indeed, they will not face the harsh realities of women being kidnapped and enslaved. And they will not acknowledge that the women who are doing their manicures and pedicures may be victims of human trafficking, or that they are endangering their little girls by dressing them provocatively. From their distorted self-hating worldview, sexual violence perpetrated by adversary cultures and ideologies is a myth.

It is ironic that the "pussy" theme is attributed to the new administration. But that word, if anything, might in fact be the perfect symbolism of the last administration -- which did not have the courage to maintain redlines, help 200 Nigerian schoolgirls that were kidnapped or protect Yazidi women, who are being tortured and raped everyday of their lives. It is an administration that had a female Secretary of State who left Americans in Benghazi to die.

These "pussy-themed" multi-city marches have actually been organized before. In 2000, Gloria Steinem, one of the grandmothers of contemporary feminism, declared that the heart-shaped symbol of Valentine's Day is not really a symbol of the human heart but a symbol of female genitalia because it resembles a vulva more than a heart. The symbol, according to Steinem, “was reduced from power to romance by centuries of male dominance.” Steinem's declaration resulted in a feminist war on Valentine’s Day where “the oppressive romantic trappings of Valentine's Day must be cleared away so the original genital power can shine through.” Since 2000, Valentine’s Day became known as Vagina Day, or V-Day for short and "pussy" marches started that year.

For the Left, the V in V-Day is said to stand for violence and victory as well as vagina. In his article, "V-Day: The Feminist War Against Love," David Horowitz described the 2001 V-Day Demonstrations as:

Thus, while the protesters in the Women's March believe that the representations of the "pussy" are symbols of female empowerment, the evidence demonstrates that they are everything but that. But just as these women’s marches are actually not about women at all, they will remain with us, for they are the deliberate and calculated next stage in the progressives' war of hate on our civilization -- and on all the men and women in it.

download.jpg

I find this and the people doing this totally disgusting, and super low class sorts.
Life is to short too waste it on the pure garbage.

I just buried my mother yesterday, and not once in her life (and she was very political) did she even consider such trash.

Last edited:
The truth be known...
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

All those women would be very disappointed to know you think of their hatred as masked. They worked really hard to make sure that Trump and his dumb supporters, like you, were aware of just how much they hate him and his goals. That's OK. They aren't through yet. There will still be plenty of opportunity for them to remove all doubt of the hate they share.

I always knew the Democrats were evil, but the so-called "Women's March" really drove the point home for me in a very real way. Seeing Ashley Judd and Madonna speak foul words, their voices trembling with sheer hatred towards their fellow human beings, saddened me and made me realize that this election was not merely a decision between candidates. It was quite literally a decision between progressing further down the road of destruction that the Democrats had us on, and possible salvation from a man who sees the dark road we are on and is determined to halt it and turn it around.

I make this plea to the men of America: do not have sexual relations with any of the women involved in this so-called "Women's March." The only power they have over us is the fact that they think we need them for sex. If we disabuse them of that notion, and let them know they are completely undesirable to us, then they will have no hold over us. The added benefit of not having sex with them, is that they will no longer have the power to abort our children, a power which they use against us to control and manipulate us. Toss these women aside, and treat them like the roadside garbage they are.

Women protesting in a country that men respect them and protect them and have guaranteed them their rights. Makes no sense.

Bill Clinton didn't just talk, he actually raped women. Why didn't these women march on Washington when Clinton was president?

What do these over-privileged women stand for other than killing off the underclass?

cause+of+death.jpg

I find this and the people doing this totally disgusting, and super low class sorts.
Life is to short too waste it on the pure garbage.

I just buried my mother yesterday, and not once in her life (and she was very political) did she even consider such trash.
I'm sorry, Kat.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The truth is that liberals LOVE to hate. The "march" was an orgy for them to let their true emotions fly. You don't need to be a world class psychiatrist to see it. And they are so arrogant they think they speak for the majority and can't see what fools they are.

Women protesting in a country that men respect them and protect them and have guaranteed them their rights. Makes no sense.
How can you read what has been written about the Women's March here (there have been many many threads) and say that men respect them?
The OP is focusing in on a small sliver of the protesters and yes, their language is uncomfortable for me, too, but for once I have to say, HE started it (the pussy stuff, I mean). I'd prefer the hundreds of thousands of women there who did not tout embarrassing signs for the shock value be included in the OP's musings. Many women did come to support Muslim's rights and general disagreement with the Trump agenda, as well as many moms and grandmoms who came to show their daughters how to stand up and be counted.
Think, Freewill. You call what has been written by your compatriots respect?

Also unhinged:

These celebrities wanted to get publicity, but they made the march look bad.

How can you read what has been written about the Women's March here (there have been many many threads) and say that men respect them?
The OP is focusing in on a small sliver of the protesters and yes, their language is uncomfortable for me, too, but for once I have to say, HE started it (the pussy stuff, I mean). I'd prefer the hundreds of thousands of women there who did not tout embarrassing signs for the shock value be included in the OP's musings. Many women did come to support Muslim's rights and general disagreement with the Trump agenda, as well as many moms and grandmoms who came to show their daughters how to stand up and be counted.
Think, Freewill. You call what has been written by your compatriots respect?

Are you lying or just stupid??

Code Pink has been doing this shit for decades. Same shit

Go away

The truth be known...
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

All those women would be very disappointed to know you think of their hatred as masked. They worked really hard to make sure that Trump and his dumb supporters, like you, were aware of just how much they hate him and his goals. That's OK. They aren't through yet. There will still be plenty of opportunity for them to remove all doubt of the hate they share.
The truth be known...
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

I think the point that needs to be taken from the OP is that now the lefts hate is out in the open, all those years[decades] of pretending it was the right "hating" on folks has now been exposed, the one thing the left did get right is that hate needs to be identified and then extinguished.

Not at all high-class like our pussy-grabbing President...
Again, the lesson from the OP is that the left is not at all offended by such things, just more hypocrisy as is evidenced by the march....so far in this thread, "hatred" and what the left calls "misogyny" and "hypocrisy" has been exposed as tools of the left, really all that's left is for white liberals to incite some violence in the streets and then convince trusting minorities that it is in their best interest to go to jail for it.

Forum List

Back