Party of Law and Order

This wasn't shoplifting retard.

Far from it.

This was an orchestrated robbery...and the police were in no way retrained from reacting
Dickhead if each of the 25 takes less than $950 they can’t be prosecuted. Are you really that much of an imbecile?

What IS your fault is that you are a shit stirring ignorant ass
Dickhead you didn’t even know about San Frans policies. You’re the epitome of an uneducated parasite who lives off my tax dollars. Go watch MSNBC again.

LOL. So you got nothin.

Blabber on Nazi
You should read this and educate yourself, you pathetic waste of space parasite.

Fox News reports, some in law enforcement, including San Francisco Police Officers Association, blame the carnage on the liberal policies of Mayor London Breed and District Attorney Chesa Boudin.

“This brazen criminal behavior is endured every single day by San Franciscans and it is the direct result of District Attorney Chesa Boudin and his enablers’ criminals-first agenda,” SFPOA President Tony Montoya said in a statement in June.

Fucking Idiot

Last edited:
You should read this and educate yourself, you pathetic waste of space parasite.

Fox News reports, some in law enforcement, including San Francisco Police Officers Association, blame the carnage on the liberal policies of Mayor London Breed and District Attorney Chesa Boudin.

“This brazen criminal behavior is endured every single day by San Franciscans and it is the direct result of District Attorney Chesa Boudin and his enablers’ criminals-first agenda,” SFPOA President Tony Montoya said in a statement in June.

Fucking Idiot
Thanks for that link.

Just thought I would drop in a post related to the thread title, but not to the weekends organized hits on major retail stores on the coast without starting a new thread. I'm lousy at starting threads.

THERE IS NO PARTY OF LAW AND ORDER ANYMORE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. After Trump, the Republicans and especially the Trumpers can lay no claim or make believable promises, since the crooks, felons, confessed and convicted in key hand picked high level slot shoots the idea in the foot, and let not forget the party of trying overthrow the results of an election, certified by all states, all state houses, the electoral college, the courts, including the Supreme court, and ending with a rally held by the outgoing president that got his bunch riled up enough to make an assault on the capital and both houses of Congress and don't forget the rise of the right-wing militias that support that party and the vigilantism including plots to kidnap a Democrat governor, violence in the left-wing riots hoping it would be seen as the left doing it, that included killing law enforcement officers and firebombings. No. No. It is all bullshit. As far as law and order go, the right wing Republican party is a bunch of worthless cocksuckers.

LETS NOT FORGET THE WORTHLESS LEFT LEANING DEMOCRAT PARTY, AS THEY ARE EVERY BIT AS BAD. For the last 5 to 9 years we have seen left wing cause riots with burning, looting, injuries, death, and looting stolen goods without end because something happened, they didn't like it, giving them the right to protest and then come night fall, it's lets burn something while they break in, steal anything they want at an impromptu free going out of business sale, all prices zero, anything worth a shit goes out the door to a home near you for free. We've had whole areas of towns taken over and declared free autonomous (lawless) zones, not even letting police in, in fact burning down police headquarters. Do the left wing Democrats in charge of most of those cities step in and say HELL NO, THIS AIN'T HAPPENING HERE, YOU WORTHLESS LAWLESS MOTHER F#CKERS? NOooo, Oh No, We've got to understand these poor people have grievances, so we will let it go, as it is not generally in the middle class suburbs, and maybe it will die down on it's own (we hope) and with little or no care of the laws and responsibilities for and to the public that pays the damn bills, as they don't really matter as much as making nice with the low life they must think vote for them for the good of all and to avoid unpleasant confrontation that looks bad on the morning news.

All of you Democrat and Republican Party supporters, party line voters, partisan assholes are useless as tits on boar hog, to the continuity and strength of my country and I piss on the lot of you. Both parties need to be burned to the ground and the ashes buried deep.

Some strength and rationality is to be found with the Independents. We generally just keep the pendulum swinging back and forth, but have no organization or political strength except on election day (strength only), but owe no allegiance to a political machine, as we fully realize both the parties are corrupt, ineffective and must be changed out of power regularly, especially at the national level. In some areas of the country, they need changing at the local level, but in some of those places party machine politics seems to mirror the national level, making it equally corrupt and worthless and it does appear the worst local effects are in the Democratic controlled cities.

God Bless all the Independents out there, and I do have a warm spot for some Libertarians, unless they are carried away with there Libertarian zeal.

So you don’t believe that the Mayor decriminalizing theft and telling the police to stand down led to this. OK. You’re entitled to your opinion. Pretty sure this would not happen in Dallas or Orlando.
Yes. It will happen in Dallas or Orlando, or Nashville or a center right city near you. Think of it as a proof of concept thing. It worked and worked well. Organized disciplined tactics often do. Gangs all over the country read the same news you did this weekend. Wait for it.

LOL you don’t know? Wow are you ignorant. Jewish Nazi. White 6 he is one of yours and he says I am a “Jewish Nazi”.
Fk you Zog. I know you are Jewish and that doesn't bother me a bit, but I don't say you are a Nazi.

Yes. It will happen in Dallas or Orlando, or Nashville or a center right city near you. Think of it as a proof of concept thing. It worked and worked well. Organized disciplined tactics often do. Gangs all over the country read the same news you did this weekend. Wait for it.
You’re wrong. But that’s OK.

Wish we could fast track to republican control so we can have a party back that values both freedom and law/order. We need those more than ever right now.

Another example of law and order. LOL

vote blue

Defund the Police…

Another example of law and order. LOL

vote blue

Defund the Police…
wca6y576iht81.png

Forum List

Back