Bananas and 'Chips Ahoy' thrown at photographer who was filming Walgreens shoplifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Once they go for the Chips Ahoy, they've crossed a line.

EXCLUSIVE: Bizarre theft turned food fight in SF Walgreens raises questions of public safety​

A professional photographer filmed the incident and shared the footage with ABC7 News: "I'm not scared of bananas and Chips Ahoy!"

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It isn't uncommon to capture brazen thefts at retail stores in San Francisco and the Bay Area -- But an incident recorded at a Richmond District Walgreens where customers were assaulted by the suspect, is raising concerns about not just theft itself, but what store employees, security and customers can do in response.

1646607889275.png

Walgreen's needs to employ off-duty cops while open or close all stores and go to online orders only, otherwise they'll just keep getting ripped off from low-life, garbage, yellow-belly scumbags like that one.
Personally, if we could and it was my store, I'd shoot the S.O.B. Once you start dragging their lifeless bodies out onto the sidewalk to be picked up by Waste Management, this crap would end.

Dems say "Fuck the law. It means nothing".

I say "Fuck the law. Every responsible adult in the country needs to carry". That's when the shit will cease.

Forum List

Back