Party of Law and Order

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Leftists and Criminals…one in the same are looting stores in San Fran. The idiot Governor has allowed crime to run wild.

Meanwhile idiot leftists claim the word “looting” is racist. Can this New Democratic Party implode already so that rational people can run it?

No wonder people are leaving that retarded state in droves.

Leftists and Criminals…one in the same are looting stores in San Fran. The idiot Governor has allowed crime to run wild.

Meanwhile idiot leftists claim the word “looting” is racist. Can this New Democratic Party implode already so that rational people can run it?

I agree with the experts. This isn't looting. It is well planned, well organized, limited time in the store, they already know what they are going for and where it is, they come in cars, stop in the street in front of the target stores, jump out, execute their crime and split. It's not a come one, come all like the flash mobs things we have seen in recent years, done with social media on the spur of the moment and not a neighborhood thing, taking advantage of unrest in the neighborhood under cover of darkness.

Burglary and larceny carry stiffer criminal penalties than looting.

I agree with the experts. This isn't looting. It is well planned, well organized, limited time in the store, they already know what they are going for and where it is, they come in cars, stop in the street in front of the target stores, jump out, execute their crime and split. It's not a come one, come all like the flash mobs things we have seen in recent years, done with social media on the spur of the moment and not a neighborhood thing, taking advantage of unrest in the neighborhood under cover of darkness.
Do you at least see this behavior as criminal? Funny how the Governor has not said anything.

Do you at least see this behavior as criminal? Funny how the Governor has not said anything.
Heck, yes. Totally criminal and profit motivated, not new free shit motivate. Free shit and tennis shoes is what I associate with left-wing, shit raised, opportunistic looter. Somebody here is a motivated planner. With all the cameras, I would be surprised if they didn't get to the bottom of it, pretty quick. If it turned out, none of the 20 cars in that stopped in the street immediately in front of Nordstrom's store had license plates that matched the cars, that would clinch it. Only thing that would lock it down more is if they had a diversion or hasty barricade for blocking or slowing the cops from getting there, indicating they knew where the cops were going to be and the direction they would be coming from.

I put no credence whatsoever, it is related to left/right, Democrat/Republic. I don't like criminals in general, and they are of all political persuasions, running the criminal spectrum from punks knocking off 7/11s, muggers, car thieves, to gun runners, drug cartel king pins and middlemen, stock swindlers, inside traders and all the other white collar criminals, dirty politicians, tax cheats, dirty lawyers and judges, you name it. Some are highly motivated, have skills, some inept morons, some very dangerous physically, some only dangerous to the property and money of individuals, businesses, insurance companies, and taxpayers as a whole. I will tell you straight up, I have seen crooks of both main political persuasions and crooks that didn't give a damn about politics or voting.

Not a thing for the Governor. Definitely a thing for the City Mayor and county Mayor if they have both. We do, and they seem to work together at times, as if on the same sheet of music. Doesn't come up much in crime, though recently did when a fugitive suspect was being sought. There is not a damn thing the Governor could do about these two novel looking hits, as far as I know. Good chance for the governor to keep his mouth shut (for a change) but maybe ask the Mayors behind the scenes if they need something from his office or resources, but no need to get in front of a camera unless he has given them something that actually does help stop, what some people are already saying may be a taste of things to come, at least there, if not across the country.

Last edited:
Heck, yes. Totally criminal and profit motivated, not new free shit motivate. Free shit and tennis shoes is what I associate with left-wing, shit raised, opportunistic looter. Somebody here is a motivated planner. With all the cameras, I would be surprised if they didn't get to the bottom of it, pretty quick. If it turned out, none of the 20 cars in that stopped in the street immediately in front of Nordstrom's store had license plates that matched the cars, that would clinch it. Only thing that would lock it down more is if they had a diversion or hasty barricade for blocking or slowing the cops from getting there, indicating they new where the cops were going to be and the direction they would be coming from.

I put no credence whatsoever, it is related to left/right, Democrat/Republic. I don't like criminals in general, and they are of all political persuasions, running the criminal spectrum from punks knocking off 7/11s, muggers, car thieves, to gun runners, drug cartel king pins and middlemen, stock swindlers, inside traders and all the other white collar criminals, dirty politicians, tax cheats, dirty lawyers and judges, you name it. Some are highly motivated, have skills, some inept morons, some very dangerous physically, some only dangerous to the property and money of individuals, businesses, insurance companies, and taxpayers as a whole. I will tell you straight up, I have seen crooks of both main political persuasions and crooks that didn't give a damn about politics or voting.

Not a thing for the Governor. Definitely a thing for the City Mayor and county Mayor if they have both. We do, and they seem to work together at times, as if on the same sheet of music. Doesn't come up much in crime, though recently did when a fugitive suspect was being sought. There is not a damn thing the Governor could do about these two novel looking hits, as far as I know. Good chance for the governor to keep his mouth shut (for a change) but maybe ask the Mayors behind the scenes if they need something from his office or resources, but no need to get in front of a camera unless he has given them something that actually does help stop, what some people are already saying may be a taste of things to come, at least there, if not across the country.
So you don’t believe leftist policies led to this?

So you don’t believe leftist policies led to this?
Nope. Definitely criminal profit motivated. Might be embarrassing to find out it was well planned and orchestrated by some former or even worse present military and ardent supporters of right wing policies and politics. Lets face it, the best organization and tactical planners on the planet are found in military/ex-military and these are highly motivated people, perfect for this kind of thing and know other disciplined people to hold to plans and timelines of action. Don't forget the mercs, whose business may be slowing down and looking to use their operational skills domestically.

Nope. Definitely criminal profit motivated. Might be embarrassing to find out it was well planned and orchestrated by some former or even worse present military and ardent supporters of right wing policies and politics. Lets face it, the best organization and tactical planners on the planet are found in military/ex-military and these are highly motivated people, perfect for this kind of thing and know other disciplined people to hold to plans and timelines of action. Don't forget the mercs, whose business may be slowing down and looking to use their operational skills domestically.
So you don’t believe that the Mayor decriminalizing theft and telling the police to stand down led to this. OK. You’re entitled to your opinion. Pretty sure this would not happen in Dallas or Orlando.

Document that bogus crap...oh wait...it's bogus crap
You are truly a waste of life

You are truly a waste of life

This wasn't shoplifting retard.

Far from it.

This was an orchestrated robbery...and the police were in no way retrained from reacting

Forum List

Back