Experts caution use of 'looting' in describing rash of Bay Area smash and grabs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Consistent with my theory that woke words are required to have a lot more syllables, instead of "looting" (2 syllables) the wokeness advisor proposes "organized robbery" (6 syllables).

And thus was evil conquered!

Snipers posted on rooftops would be a better solution.

Boy, these idiots sure do like blowing smoke up their own asses, don't they? A distinction without any difference. No emergency? Ask any of these stores if being broken into and ransacked by hooded thieves isn't an emergency. Ask any of these stores if calling it "organized robbery" changes the value of the merchandise stolen?

If this is about not calling a certain kind of activity "looting", what word do certain people recommend be used instead?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We must watch the words we use to describe the events we are seeing?

Really?

Seriously??

Are you fucking kidding me???

Next we should try to understand and blame the victim for the criminal behavior because without the victim there would never be a criminal…

Just watch that is the next thing idiots will be parroting!

ESDRAELON
I agree. I can still see the Korans on the roofs of their businesses during the LA riots. Nobody looted or burned their businesses down. Those boys shot anyone who came close.

All this looting smacks of an organized group. These aren't your average looters. They know exactly what they are doing and the idiot leaders in San Fran have made it easy for them.

Rooftops are a start, though drones activated from rooftops are more potent than a sniper, day or night. In addition, there will no longer be a need to wear a mask, because wherever the baboon goes, it’s being taped.

Snipers posted on rooftops would be a better solution.
In this country, such a solution is out of the question.

But it would certainly work.

Here in Los Angeles during the early 1990s riot, Korean American shop owners stood on the roofs of their businesses with shot guns.

The young gentlemen looters decided to find other prey.

Just be honest and call it what it is "a bunch of nigg*** stealing shit"

Forum List

Back