Parler Back Online

It's back down.

It appears they are using some space on a server in Belize.
That tells me they are trying to offshore and divorce from the Amazon server network.
Probably a good move depending on how deep the Establishment tentacles are in Belize.

(Unless it is just to get a quick temporary page back up and are negotiating with Amazon)
Moving that much data and setting up servers to handle the flow takes time.
I wonder if they had offsite data backups and if Amazon locked their data away from them too?

If they move the site to servers outside the USA, it would be harder (but not impossible) to still block them.
Any number of billionaires like Bloomberg could offer the host big bucks to shut them back down.

Last edited:
Well, everyone’s glad conservatives are good to go with a place where they can spread their lies, racism, fear, bigotry, and hate.

Well, you've got Facebook, Twitter, NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, The View, All late night talk shows and a million other outlets for your negativity, lies, racism, bigotry and hate.

It really blows your cool that the other side has at least one....huh ?

The other side? There's no indication to me that it's any different from the same old shit on the other social networks. It's the same old social hookers trying to get laid in real life, throw in a few extra tattoos for good measure -- Parler. Good grief!

The other side? There's no indication to me that it's any different from the same old shit on the other social networks. It's the same old social hookers trying to get laid in real life, throw in a few extra tattoos for good measure -- Parler. Good grief!

True....the Right actually has no voice outside of a few radio talk show hosts that the left never listens to anyway.

It's back down.

That tells me they are trying to offshore and divorce from the Amazon server network.
Probably a good move depending on how deep the Establishment tentacles are in Belize.

(Unless it is just to get a quick temporary page back up and are negotiating with Amazon)
I wonder if they had offsite data backups and if Amazon locked their data away from them too?

If they move the site to servers outside the USA, it would be harder (but not impossible) to still block them.
Any number of billionaires like Bloomberg could offer the host big bucks to shut them back down.
Belize is a proud country that enjoys its independence in all things.........remember they turned away an infected cruise ship as the world whined about them being mean. Belize wants to grow and be their own nation--good chance that they see this an opportunity to steal alot of such business.

Headquartered in legal-prostitution Clark County, Nevada, tell me it's not an online tattoo parlor.
More reason to join Parler, IMO. :scared1:
Aren't there already enough pro-prostitution cops to kill in the vice district in order to avenge ourselves of all that rape and forcible sodomy?

No wonder the cops carry taser weapons, rubber bullets, tactical knives and other vice paraphernalia.

They use their toys as instruments of torture: taser a guy's balls or a girl's breasts or genitals.

They enforce vice as if it were law.

True....the Right actually has no voice outside of a few radio talk show hosts that the left never listens to anyway
Not even the “Right” will dump the drug crowd and give up the gun control rhetoric anymore.

Small-town Republicans sold our bodies and souls out to the Democrat Party on a fraudulent and rigged election.

Aren't there already enough pro-prostitution cops to kill in the vice district in order to avenge ourselves of all that rape and forcible sodomy?

No wonder the cops carry taser weapons, rubber bullets, tactical knives and other vice paraphernalia.

They use their toys as instruments of torture: taser a guy's balls or a girl's breasts or genitals.

They enforce vice as if it were law.
Get help.......

Not even the “Right” will dump the drug crowd and give up the gun control rhetoric anymore.

Small-town Republicans sold our bodies and souls out to the Democrat Party on a fraudulent and rigged election.

Everyone is on drugs......Of some kind or the other. It's built in.......instinct, etc. Ignore it at your peril. Understand it at your benefit.

Well, everyone’s glad conservatives are good to go with a place where they can spread their lies, racism, fear, bigotry, and hate.
The MSM, CNN, DNC, MSNBC, etc. know more about that. They have been spreading hate for Trump, hate for 'whitey', fear of conservativ thinking and hatred for anyone who even voted for Trump. You got some nerve coming here with that shit.
He is a troll...it’s what he does.

It's back down.

We're everywhere.

It's back down.

I was just going to say they were still down. I cant access it.

The thing I don't like about those platforms is that they induce so much negativity into society.
Forums can be the same too.

I've never been on Twitter and I signed up to Parker ages ago but never posted anything. In fact, I took the app off a month or so before it all kicked off and Parler got shut down.

The world (the state of people's mental health) would be much better if Twitter, Facebook et. al. we're scrapped. When I was a kid, being upset was getting a flat tyre on my BMX bike. Nowadays, it's either being unfriended, not enough likes received or their crop failed on a farm simulator.

Screenshot_20210118-085042.png

Just a holding page is up.

Don't know why they're obsessed in trying to resurrect Parler. Just start a new platform with a new name.

Everyone is on drugs......Of some kind or the other. It's built in.......instinct, etc. Ignore it at your peril. Understand it at your benefit
And I hate drugger cops. They can never bust the dealers because they're always on the take for a cut of the drugs themselves.

AOL seems to confirm the above but their site seems already swamped. DOS attack already?

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

Now seems like the right time to remind you all — both lovers and haters — why we started this platform. We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media. Our aim has always been to provide a nonpartisan public square where individuals can enjoy and exercise their rights to both.

We will resolve any challenge before us and plan to welcome all of you back soon. We will not let civil discourse perish!
Great. A good way to put everyone on a special list to completely destroy their lives and families...and maybe more...hehehehe...........................Alexandria Cortez

For those of you interested in joining Parler.

I could not care less about Twitter or Facebook, let alone Parler.

But I, too, am delighted that Parler is back online. (I did hear on FOX this morning that it is still not available on smartphones.)

I doubt that Mr. Biden will do anything to stop Big Tech from censoring Republicans.

Forum List

Back