Parler Back Online

There are some alternatives out there to FB.

MeWe, or Diaspora to name a couple

AOL seems to confirm the above but their site seems already swamped. DOS attack already?

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

Now seems like the right time to remind you all — both lovers and haters — why we started this platform. We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media. Our aim has always been to provide a nonpartisan public square where individuals can enjoy and exercise their rights to both.

We will resolve any challenge before us and plan to welcome all of you back soon. We will not let civil discourse perish!
“We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media.”

Clearly facts and the truth aren’t ‘paramount.’

The doctrine of ‘free speech’ has nothing to do with private social media.

AOL seems to confirm the above but their site seems already swamped. DOS attack already?

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

Now seems like the right time to remind you all — both lovers and haters — why we started this platform. We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media. Our aim has always been to provide a nonpartisan public square where individuals can enjoy and exercise their rights to both.

We will resolve any challenge before us and plan to welcome all of you back soon. We will not let civil discourse perish!
I read that changing to a new host server usually takes months of planning. It's more complicated than just finding another host. And I heard Parler wasn't running all that smoothly before... I read several people who were moving there from twitter and were having a hard time.

So it might be awhile.

I can move an entire server in less than 24 hours. There might be up to 12 hours of disrupted service. That is, if the original site was already healthy. Propogation time for the DNS servers is usually less than 24 hours but can be done in 2 hours.

I don't care if they are up or not. I looked at it before the trouble and found it was a 3 rate system that would get any server farm in trouble sooner or later. And if you cause enough trouble with the server farm (parler is just a site, not a server) you get in trouble with their TOS and either clean it up or get shut off. In this case, the TOS was violated. But there are hundreds of thousands of server farms across the Internet.

Let's not make it more difficult or give them the status of "Victim".

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

“We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media.”

I run server sites. And I can tell you that I am not free to do whatever the hell I want to do and expect the site to stay up and running for any length of time.

The more powerful you are, the wiggle room you will have but even the most powerful (common sense says that Alphabet, Inc) will have to drag it in to stay around. I get in trouble once in awhile with CBS. They have some real mean Lawyers and spend a lot of time monitoring my sites. I can't do what Youtube does or I would be shutdown. But Alphabet, Inc (youtube) has some pretty mean lawyers themselves but even Youtube has to draw the line at some point.

On the Internet, "Free Speech" is only as good as the legal team representing you and the legal team of the other side.

Yes I have FOUND them!

Good luck with this idiots :D

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

I run server sites. And I can tell you that I am not free to do whatever the hell I want to do and expect the site to stay up and running for any length of time.

The more powerful you are, the wiggle room you will have but even the most powerful (common sense says that Alphabet, Inc) will have to drag it in to stay around. I get in trouble once in awhile with CBS. They have some real mean Lawyers and spend a lot of time monitoring my sites. I can't do what Youtube does or I would be shutdown. But Alphabet, Inc (youtube) has some pretty mean lawyers themselves but even Youtube has to draw the line at some point.

On the Internet, "Free Speech" is only as good as the legal team representing you and the legal team of the other side.

It would appear that they are no longer welcome in polite company.
Thankfully, every post has been resurrected.
FBI is on it!

I was hardly aware that Parlor existed before Google banned them

they got the volume of public exposure that cannot be measured in Dollars

and when they are back online again I will definitely visit to see what its all about

Well, you've got Facebook, Twitter, NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, The View, All late night talk shows and a million other outlets for your negativity, lies, racism, bigotry and hate.

It really blows your cool that the other side has at least one....huh ?
Yep it isn't enough that Fox has been neutered and the Left basically has State Controlled TV news. Now they have to squash Conservative voices on the internet. Talk Radio is also in the crosshairs of the New World Order.

Yep it isn't enough that Fox has been neutered and the Left basically has State Controlled TV news. Now they have to squash Conservative voices on the internet. Talk Radio is also in the crosshairs of the New World Order.

The left has taken over D.C. completely and they are scared stiff that Trump will run again because they know that the lid has been blown off their bureaucratic, political gravy train and that We The People are 100% supporting Trump. That makes them dangerous, they are likely do do most anything they can to get rid of Trump and US.

IF you do join or go back just remember they will be censoring your post...No crying..
Do you represent Biden's Tater Ship? I hear it's coming with 3 million voluntary citizens headed for our Southern border. 20% have covid19, and twice that will have it when they arrive. Ain't making America California wunnerful.

Forum List

Back