Parler Back Online

Yep it isn't enough that Fox has been neutered and the Left basically has State Controlled TV news. Now they have to squash Conservative voices on the internet. Talk Radio is also in the crosshairs of the New World Order.

The left has taken over D.C. completely and they are scared stiff that Trump will run again because they know that the lid has been blown off their bureaucratic, political gravy train and that We The People are 100% supporting Trump. That makes them dangerous, they are likely do do most anything they can to get rid of Trump and US.
It feels like we have been invaded by a foreign power...there are more troops today at the capitol than in Iraq and Afghanistan.....they shut down Parler...they are threatening Trumps cabinet members....

They want to question each and every National Guard troop to see if they voted for Trump.....I guess if the answer is yes they must go?....

Today I heard a dem congressman say only black soldiers should be allowed to stay at the capitol as if all blacks voted for Joe....

We sat back...no not we...the GOP sat back and allowed this election to be stolen by an invading force....they should all be arrested and imprisoned....

What would look different if it was China that stole the election and armed the capitol?....our capitol....nothing would look different....

GOD help us.....

Yep it isn't enough that Fox has been neutered and the Left basically has State Controlled TV news. Now they have to squash Conservative voices on the internet. Talk Radio is also in the crosshairs of the New World Order.

The left has taken over D.C. completely and they are scared stiff that Trump will run again because they know that the lid has been blown off their bureaucratic, political gravy train and that We The People are 100% supporting Trump. That makes them dangerous, they are likely do do most anything they can to get rid of Trump and US.
It feels like we have been invaded by a foreign power...there are more troops today at the capitol than in Iraq and Afghanistan.....they shut down Parler...they are threatening Trumps cabinet members....

They want to question each and every National Guard troop to see if they voted for Trump.....I guess if the answer is yes they must go?....

Today I heard a dem congressman say only black soldiers should be allowed to stay at the capitol as if all blacks voted for Joe....

We sat back...no not we...the GOP sat back and allowed this election to be stolen by an invading force....they should all be arrested and imprisoned....

What would look different if it was China that stole the election and armed the capitol?....our capitol....nothing would look different....

GOD help us.....
It's not looking good for the home team, that's for sure.

Every damn Swamp publication feels the need to insert this bit of left-wing OPINION. I'm disgusted with these left-wing talking points

Some of the Pro-Trump rioters who descended on the US Capitol on January 6, fueled by baseless allegations of voter fraud

Just so. Also, far right, controversial site. . . .

By the way, ever notice how everything conservative is always controversial.

So much for the ‘silencing conservatives’ lie.

. . .the routinely imbecilic and dishonest, indeed, sociopathic, Jones pipes in after Parler was absolutely deplatformed for days. Oh, look, everybody we're just imagining that big tech is deplatforming/demonetizing conservative speech and media on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, for example, at a rate of 4 to 1, and that conservatives are routinely assaulted by leftists thugs and silenced by leftist administrations on our college campuses. Just how many conservatives have had to bring suits against big tech and college administrations? If I only had a nickel for every one.

Shut up, you two-bit punk.

It's coming back slowly. A few posts are up already. I do hope Parler is using a server in a free country. If so when Xiden's hackers throw up The Great Truthiness Wall you should still be able to access it using a VPN. If you don't know what a VPN is you'd best learn unless, of course, you want 100% propaganda all the time.

. . .the routinely imbecilic and dishonest, indeed, sociopathic, Jones pipes in after Parler was absolutely deplatformed for days. Oh, look, everybody we're just imagining that big tech is deplatforming/demonetizing conservative speech and media on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, for example, at a rate of 4 to 1, and that conservatives are routinely assaulted by leftists thugs and silenced by leftist administrations on our college campuses. Just how many conservatives have had to bring suits against big tech and college administrations? If I only had a nickel for every one.

Oh, STFU you whiney nimrod.
Here you go...
1611029146547.png

Great. A good way to put everyone on a special list to completely destroy their lives and families...and maybe more...hehehehe...........................Alexandria Cortez
The FBI's public enemy list, ostensibly just for gun control, which includes all persons who have been subjected to allegations of mental illness or felony crimes. But of course the power of government to shitlist and blackball individuals out of entire fields of work on various arbitrary grounds or technicalities is irresistable to bureaucrats, despots, and petty tyrants for any number of other purposes.

I'll pass this go round. Something is hokey about it...and Gab as well. Spidey senses say "beware".

Oh, STFU you whiney nimrod.
Here you go...
View attachment 445023

As I've said before, the only thing leftists, indeed, statist bootlicks, will ever understand about the rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

It's coming back slowly. A few posts are up already. I do hope Parler is using a server in a free country. If so when Xiden's hackers throw up The Great Truthiness Wall you should still be able to access it using a VPN. If you don't know what a VPN is you'd best learn unless, of course, you want 100% propaganda all the time.

wi1qlh586bc61.jpg

honeypot for shitheads to get caught by the FBI if they decide to start planning shit again

GOD help us.....
Maybe it is time for secession? Regular States like Texas ,Florida ,Ohio and others should NOT recognize the incoming Gov't. Now ,what is the best way to rebel? On April 15th ,don't pay your TAX.

wi1qlh586bc61.jpg

honeypot for shitheads to get caught by the FBI if they decide to start planning shit again

I get the impression from you that you like the rising tide of big tech tyranny in America.

wi1qlh586bc61.jpg

I get the impression from you that you like the rising tide of big tech tyranny in America.
Its always been like that.
Republicans call it the "free market", although that often ends up with an oligopy or monopoly.
Just obey their terms of service, or use another service.

wi1qlh586bc61.jpg

Its always been like that.
Republicans call it the "free market", although that often ends up with an oligopy or monopoly.
Just obey their terms of service, or use another service.
Speaking of that ,how much MONEY did Bezos ,Zuckerberg ,and Dorsey give to the TRUMP campaign? Any idea?

Forum List

Back