Parler Back Online

Parler might be Regular Americans only outlet. In the late 1980's ,Rush Limbaugh was our only spokesman. The Media is now a whorehouse for Libs. They won't get it that the country is falling. People are being cencored. And NOW the Capital is occupied by 30,000 Mercenaries.

Its always been like that.
Republicans call it the "free market", although that often ends up with an oligopy or monopoly.
Just obey their terms of service, or use another service.

Well, actually, that's nonsense. It was Republicans who fought for Section 230, which affords website publishers the status of non-publishers in terms of general immunity regarding third-party content. The idea was to promote the entrepreneurial spirit and protect free speech. For a while there it was working just fine. But, of course, Democrats eschew its enforcement as the prevailing big tech oligopoly serves them; more at, the latter is in league with them, ideologically. But, then, the lack of enforcement also serves the economic interests of the oligopoly by stifling competition.

Trump's mistake was to rely on Congress to enforce the provision. The executive branch enforces the law. He should have invoked antitrust law when it became abundantly clear just a few years ago that this oligopoly had no intention of honoring the terms of the provision, particularly regarding the free speech of conservatives, whose reasoned opinions of common sense and decency had come to dominate interactive social media. Now those voices are being systematically deplatformed/demonetized. But, then, leftists have always employed various mechanisms to stifle the free exchange of ideas as the madness of their ideas cannot withstand the cultural dynamics of competition. Their ideas are batshit crazy, and the stuff of obedience and conformity. ;)

AOL seems to confirm the above but their site seems already swamped. DOS attack already?

I'm just shocked that these MAGArats are denizens of that shit pit. Ya know...the forum where the Capitol attack was planned?

Incidentally...parler is now hosted by a Russian company. I know...another shocker huh?

Parler uses what is known as a simple guestbook. I can setup one up in about 10 minutes on any of my own accounts. I wouldn't even call it 3rd rate. Guest books went out of favor at least a decade ago.

Republicans call it the "free market", although that often ends up with an oligopy or monopoly.

Well, actually, that's nonsense. It was Republicans who fought for Section 230, which affords website publishers the status of non-publishers in terms of general immunity regarding third-party content. The idea was to promote the entrepreneurial spirit and protect free speech. For a while there it was working just fine. But, of course, Democrats eschew its enforcement as the prevailing big tech oligopoly serves them; more at, the latter is in league with them, ideologically. But, then, the lack of enforcement also serves the economic interests of the oligopoly by stifling competition.

Trump's mistake was to rely on Congress to enforce the provision. The executive branch enforces the law. He should have invoked antitrust law when it became abundantly clear just a few years ago that this oligopoly had no intention of honoring the terms of the provision, particularly regarding the free speech of conservatives, whose reasoned opinions of common sense and decency had come to dominate interactive social media. Now those voices are being systematically deplatformed/demonetized. But, then, leftists have always employed various mechanisms to stifle the free exchange of ideas as the madness of their ideas cannot withstand the cultural dynamics of competition. Their ideas are batshit crazy, and the stuff of obedience and conformity. ;)
Yes. Trump could have done something. But he was busy fighting COVID while the filthy Dems were impeaching him for a Phone call.

Yes. Trump could have done something. But he was busy fighting COVID while the filthy Dems were impeaching him for a Phone call.
The senate had acquitted Trump prior to covid starting.
Trump hadnt done anything with coronavirus prior to mid march anyways.

Go live on an island you isolationist nimrod.
I have a better idea. Get your punk ass back to China where your mind lives.
What's that Ho Chi Minh? Scared I might be taking your place?
When you address me, call me Mr. Tibbs.
I was thinking more, Grand Dragon.
Well, see, that's the problem. You thought wrong. ;)

I can only work with the material I've been given.

Bullshit. Travel ban on China? January 30. Besides ,the filthy Dems did nothing. Except try to back stab the President. Democrats are traitors.

Bullshit. Travel ban on China? January 30. Besides ,the filthy Dems did nothing. Except try to back stab the President. Democrats are traitors.
democratic led states listened to those who know how viruses spread, scientists.

Nobody did anything to stop china travel ban, there were just some knee-jerk complaints due to the previous muslim bans.

Go live on an island you isolationist nimrod.
I have a better idea. Get your punk ass back to China where your mind lives.
What's that Ho Chi Minh? Scared I might be taking your place?
When you address me, call me Mr. Tibbs.
I was thinking more, Grand Dragon.
Well, see, that's the problem. You thought wrong. ;)
I can only work with the material I've been given.
Ah, that's too bad. I suspected as much. But, hey, take the advice I once gave to my retarded cousin: "Wilbur, just do the best you can with what God gave you."

democratic led states listened to those who know how viruses spread, scientists.

Nobody did anything to stop china travel ban, there were just some knee-jerk complaints due to the previous muslim bans.
but you LIED and said he did nothing. What would the dirty Democrats have done? BIDEN said the China ban was "Racist". So THAt action would not have happened. Nobody KNEW how nasty this virus was until MARCH. So I am sure the filthy Dems would have done no better. Besides ,Democrats don't want to SOLVE any crisis. They just want them to exist so they can take advantage. Nature of the Beast.

Forum List

Back