Parler Back Online

AOL seems to confirm the above but their site seems already swamped. DOS attack already?

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

Now seems like the right time to remind you all — both lovers and haters — why we started this platform. We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media. Our aim has always been to provide a nonpartisan public square where individuals can enjoy and exercise their rights to both.

We will resolve any challenge before us and plan to welcome all of you back soon. We will not let civil discourse perish!
Already posted this Daryl. #15

I don't use it myself.
I did when they first started.
I quit about 2 to 3 months later.
I might join again after the dust settles idk.

I think those platforms are a giant waste of time.

Really, it's best to participate in the political process itself.

But then I think to myself, boy am I glad people are more focused on social media, we can get things done.

I don't use it myself.
I did when they first started.
I quit about 2 to 3 months later.
I might join again after the dust settles idk.
I've never been on it; by the time I learned about it (here on USMB) I was too slow in checking it out and it was shut down. Now, especially since it was shut down, I will be checking it out lol I will make my own mind up about if I like it or not .I do not need a host to decide for me. Even if it's all one-sided, it should be made available if enough consumers want it. Just like LameStreamMedia shows, they'll last as long as cockroaches if viewers continue to tune in.

For those of you interested in joining Parler.

That's good news.

Hope it stays online, in these troubled times one never knows.:dunno:
How's it feel that it's back online due to the Alco going to bat for it. You own your coveted site to a leftist bunch of lawyers.

AOL seems to confirm the above but their site seems already swamped. DOS attack already?

View attachment 444449

Technical Difficulties

Now seems like the right time to remind you all — both lovers and haters — why we started this platform. We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media. Our aim has always been to provide a nonpartisan public square where individuals can enjoy and exercise their rights to both.

We will resolve any challenge before us and plan to welcome all of you back soon. We will not let civil discourse perish!
I read that changing to a new host server usually takes months of planning. It's more complicated than just finding another host. And I heard Parler wasn't running all that smoothly before... I read several people who were moving there from twitter and were having a hard time.

So it might be awhile.

the libs just wanted them silenced why they tried to spread made up stories of Trump people being violent....and wanted to give the FBI a chance to collect all video and pictures to help hide that the lefts brown shirts were terrorizing the capital.

Good. Maybe you dizzy bastards will shut up for five minutes about being censored by a communist dictatorship.

Interesting that Epik is denying any contact, though. Everyone figured that's where Parler would go.
Agreed.

But the lying about being ‘silenced’ won’t stop.

I've never been on it; by the time I learned about it (here on USMB) I was too slow in checking it out and it was shut down. Now, especially since it was shut down, I will be checking it out lol I will make my own mind up about if I like it or not .I do not need a host to decide for me. Even if it's all one-sided, it should be made available if enough consumers want it. Just like LameStreamMedia shows, they'll last as long as cockroaches if viewers continue to tune in.

The thing I don't like about those platforms is that they induce so much negativity into society. I hate negativity. It's just a downer. Whenever I read through them, and I have read through them, it's always just a bunch of people standing around waving their peckers at each other talking about nanny nanny boo boo and whatnot. Figuratively speaking. It's just dumb. Nothing good can come from it. Apologies for the crude nature in my language there, but it's just the way I feel about it.

So much for the ‘silencing conservatives’ lie.
I dont believe there was any doubt they would return, but rather when.
Most complaints I read were more about the timing and principle of being shut down.
It will be interesting to see how big tech is addressed in the future.

The thing I don't like about those platforms is that they induce so much negativity into society. I hate negativity. It's just a downer. Whenever I read through them, and I have read through them, it's always just a bunch of people standing around waving their peckers at each other. Figuratively speaking. It's just dumb. Nothing good can come from it. Apologies for the crude nature in my language there, but it's just the way I feel about it.
I agree that the world has too much negativity. The negative back and forth is tiring but there is some value to it. The "value" can be in somebody feeling extremely frustrated and they don't have a good, "tea kettle mechanism" to release their steam. I use yoga, music, and exercise as my release outlets, but some people don't use anything-I can't imagine I would blow up maybe and I consider myself relatively normal lol

One thing that's hard for most people to do is to sit back calmly and listen to someone spout off all over the place who is angry. I can't claim that I can do it. Too bad there isn't a pause button feature that automatically enacts itself until that irate person has calmed down and you can start listening again lol I have a hard time with negativity myself, and hate when I am negative myself.

Twenty years back I checked out Yahoo Chat-now that was a crazy place but there were many good rooms if you spent a little time to find them. Many rooms were over the top, and I was convinced that some of the venom spewed decreased the daily murder count in the states and abroad. Either that, or some just wound up with major ulcers and high blood pressure. Like most social media platforms there was a lot of the negativity, but there were a lot of positive people working for good.

The only social media I've been on recently is TikTok to watch animal, baby, and dance content. Even with positive dance content hateful comments are posted by sad people. Some users call out the people who posted useless bs, and others would ignore them.

Humans will always disagree, but there is an option in how we chose to disagree, almost always.

Well, everyone’s glad conservatives are good to go with a place where they can spread their lies, racism, fear, bigotry, and hate.
The MSM, CNN, DNC, MSNBC, etc. know more about that. They have been spreading hate for Trump, hate for 'whitey', fear of conservativ thinking and hatred for anyone who even voted for Trump. You got some nerve coming here with that shit.

Good. Maybe you dizzy bastards will shut up for five minutes about being censored by a communist dictatorship.

Interesting that Epik is denying any contact, though. Everyone figured that's where Parler would go.

Get back to your wood oven and make us some cornbread.

The thing I don't like about those platforms is that they induce so much negativity into society. I hate negativity. It's just a downer. Whenever I read through them, and I have read through them, it's always just a bunch of people standing around waving their peckers at each other talking about nanny nanny boo boo and whatnot. Figuratively speaking. It's just dumb. Nothing good can come from it. Apologies for the crude nature in my language there, but it's just the way I feel about it.
And you're trying to talk about negativity without being negative! Lol!
And people are naked online whether they realize it or not.
Direct Message / Private Message + it's in the Las Vegas district.
People are making sport of somebody, some kind of LGBT theme to it, swing a hemp noose, a total lynch mob.

"Parler" --
And a bunch of frat boys who don't speak French any better than they do ancient Greek are full on shit on the dictionary definition.
>>> namely, «s’exprimer par des mots»
To speak, express oneself with words, but it's not oral, and they can't say it without the sex, because you know, it is headquartered in Henderson / Las Vegas, Nevada, where prostitution is legal after all.

I kind of have to agree. Find positivity elsewhere, because nobody but the house wins in Las Vegas anyways. It's a trap, a limited hangout for conservatives, but there's nothing all that concervative about it anyways. Guns are banned just like any other social platform.

Headquartered in legal-prostitution Clark County, Nevada, tell me it's not an online tattoo parlor.

Ok, Im telling you its not an online tattoo parlor. :D

I didnt know where they were located until you mentioned it.
So the Parler employees get free lap dances as a perk ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back