Parade should be on MSM but of course isn't

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Go so far to say a kick-ass traditional was canceled by blue. Blue stood on his door step with his wife for a photo opt. however, both wearing masks like they're retarded sporting a sign for a COVID ap.

Anyway, I arrived, saw what was going on, turned around and went home to grab my big-ass Trump flag to throw on my hauler. It was a Trump fest, I haven't been in a parade since HS band I didn't belong in ;) . Alcohol, food, trailers, friendly, music, crazy transvestite on a bull horn (pro Trump ha ha ha ha ha...) and Patriots. Not so much as a Biden bumper sticker, all American flags and Trump. Never seen anything like it.

"liberals" got pissed of course noted by Facebook at least. Things like "they're too stupid to know Biden is leading in polls" blah blah blah. I don't participate, but want to ask, since we're in the game to accuse and criticize, why weren't there any signs of Biden in what was a clear support for PATRIOTISM?

Biden's going to get his ass kicked over the next few days. I figure since PROGS live in an opposite contrary world, surely their polls the same. It makes no sense to support Biden, especially with Harris. My money is we do the right thing rather than wrong.

Last edited:
I was at one of the Trump rallies yesterday, and not only were there thousands there, but all around the venue were hundreds of pickup trucks decked out with Trump flags buzzing around. Biden has no such energized voters, only voters questioning Biden's fitness for office.

Forum List

Back