The Amish Voters

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
There is a large population of Amish in Pennsylvania.Neither candidate has stopped there.Trump should make a stop in Intercourse Pennsylvania.Trump needs Intercourse.

See the source image

Not much to do in Intercourse, PA other than taking pictures standing under the town sign and going to a Smorgesbourg, and Smorgesbourgs are closed. Smorgesbourgs are Amish buffets.

The internet is full of messages the Amish support Donald Trump - with many pictures, which seem to show this as a fact. I tried to find reliable information about this - but this is diffcult. I found for example this here:

... The same can be said for Ohio, whose Amish population may only make up 0.67% of the state’s total but that is still 78,280. Not all of them will be voting age or registered to vote – according to recent figures, around 2,000 are registered but if just half of that figure do go to the polls then it would count for around 1,000 potential votes.

According to this week’s national polls, Joe Biden holds a nine-point lead over Trump (51.4% - 42.4%). ...

source: Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?

Last edited:
Not much to do in Intercourse, PA other than taking pictures standing under the town sign and going to a Smorgesbourg, and Smorgesbourgs are closed. Smorgesbourgs are Amish buffets.
Bus Loads come to Intercourse every year

Long ago tourists came for Amish handmade goods, farmers' markets, and smorgasbords Now they come for factory outlet stores and Smorgasbords by the busload.

Long ago tourists came for Amish handmade goods, farmers' markets, and smorgasbords Now they come for factory outlet stores and Smorgasbords by the busload.
Intercourse and Bird in Hand are packed during the summer. You can’t even find a place to park

They come for home made foods, pies, meats, Amish crafts, furniture, sheds

The Amish are good businessmen

I have bought most of my furniture there. Extremely well crafted and beats the hell out of IKEA

Intercourse and Bird in Hand are packed during the summer. You can’t even find a place to park

They come for home made foods, pies, meats, Amish crafts, furniture, sheds

The Amish are good businessmen

I have bought most of my furniture there. Extremely well crafted and beats the hell out of IKEA
We haven't been to those busy areas for a long time. We got used to places in and around Stroudsburg and south of Rt. 30. Quieter and less traffic. I know a lot of backroads.

Trump has the amish vote easily

ElxdifQXIAAmNqD

What has this irritating costumed man to do with Amish? Looks like this man has perhaps something to do with a kind of science fiction or fantasy film.

For all Amish: Gott sei mit allen Amischen.

Gott sei mit dir

Gott sei mit dir an jedem Ort,
führt dich dein Weg auch weit, weit fort.
Er sei dein Schutz in der Gefahr,
seine Hand sei dir immer nah.

Gott sei mit dir zu jeder Zeit,
er sei dein Trost in Traurigkeit.
Er sei die Kraft, die dich bewegt
und dich zu neuen Ufern trägt.

Gott sei mit dir an jedem Tag,
wer weiß was morgen kommen mag?
Er sei dein Licht in dunkler Nacht,
so wie ein Feuer hell entfacht.

Gott sei mit dir bei jedem Schritt,
wo du auch gehst er gehe mit!