Fauci slams Trump for taking advice from Scott Atlas, "a neuroradiologist with no experience in infectious diseases"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Being criticized this sharply by our top coronavirus guru is not a good look for Donald Trump two days before the elections:
But Fauci's restraint appeared to have evaporated in a Washington Post interview that was published Saturday night, in which he called out the White House for allowing its strategy for fighting the virus to be shaped in part by a neuroradiologist with no training in the field of infectious disease and said he appreciated chief of staff Mark Meadows' honesty when he admitted to CNN's Jake Tapper during a recent interview that the administration has given up controlling the spread of the virus.

Being criticized this sharply by our top coronavirus guru is not a good look for Donald Trump two days before the elections:
But Fauci's restraint appeared to have evaporated in a Washington Post interview that was published Saturday night, in which he called out the White House for allowing its strategy for fighting the virus to be shaped in part by a neuroradiologist with no training in the field of infectious disease and said he appreciated chief of staff Mark Meadows' honesty when he admitted to CNN's Jake Tapper during a recent interview that the administration has given up controlling the spread of the virus.

Stay scared sugar.

Fauci is brilliant. Only wrong about 50% of the time.

fauci's days are numbered; & he probably knows it.

if i were getting on a plane, i would want capt. sully in the cockpit.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

So which Fauci to believe, the "Don't wear a mask" Fauci or the "wear a mask" Fauci?

j0gqw.jpg

If Fauci is such an expert, why is he so often wrong?
Loaded question. The person who has been wrong more than anyone else is Donald trump, your idol.

This thread isn't about Trump its about Fauci. I know it's hard for a liberal to do but try to remember what the thread is about.

Maybe you can ask George or even let Biden know he's not running for senate.

Loaded question. The person who has been wrong more than anyone else is Donald trump, your idol.

This thread isn't about Trump its about Fauci. I know it's hard for a liberal to do but try to remember what the thread is about.

This thread is about Fauci and the dumbass Donald Trump, as well as the guy with no experience Scott Atlas.

I am sure there are folks who have worked in the food industry for many years who would consider themselves chefs, that doesn’t mean I would rather eat their Applebee’s special over a granny who has never been worked in a restaurant. The point is, Fauci’s food sucks. It doesn’t matter how much training he has had, he burns the toast more often than not.

This thread is about Fauci and the dumbass Donald Trump, as well as the guy with no experience Scott Atlas.

The thread is about Fauci attacking Trump, that means its about Fauci, not Trump.

I don't expect liberals to be able to comprehend shit above 3rd grade.

So which Fauci to believe, the "Don't wear a mask" Fauci or the "wear a mask" Fauci?
Fauci didn't say that, message board fake news spreader.

Dr. Atlas isn't an "x ray tech" , he's a neuro-radiologist. You have to be pretty precise when you are aiming photons into someone's brain or you could really fuck things up.

I saw Doc Atlas on TV, he's unbelievably brilliant.

The thread is about Fauci attacking Trump, that means its about Fauci, not Trump.

I don't expect liberals to be able to comprehend shit above 3rd grade.
Hey idiot, if the thread is about a person attacking another person, then the thread is about both persons, you f****** dumbass

So now Fauxci doesnt like it when his advice has so many holes in it? Wear a mask, unless you are at a Baseball game, stay 6 feet apart again unless you are a baseball game.

49advv.jpg

Dr Atlas has been wrong about Covid-19 a lot less often than Fauci has!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back