Paid Organizers Chase, Film Sinema Into Public Bathroom

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what our political environment is devolving into. What these people don't understand is their actions actually did more harm than good because the whole internet can see what unhinged lunatics they are. To top it off, Martin Quezada, an Arizona State Senator, applauded their shenanigans. This is how extreme these people are becoming.

I personally think Sinema should leave the Democratic Party and become an independent. We need more people representing their state as a whole as opposed to the extreme elements of their political party.

This is what our political environment is devolving into. What these people don't understand is their actions actually did more harm than good because the whole internet can see what unhinged lunatics they are. To top it off, Martin Quezada, an Arizona State Senator, applauded their shenanigans. This is how extreme these people are becoming.

I personally think Sinema should leave the Democratic Party and become an independent. We need more people representing their state as a whole as opposed to the extreme elements of their political party.

A small price to pay for the bribes she took from big pharma for her efforts, and for the board room seat she will inevitably end up in. 90% of her Arizona constituents support letting medicare negotiate with companies for prescriptions drugs, which she opposes. How's that for representing her state as a whole.

A small price to pay for the bribes she took from big pharma for her efforts, and for the board room seat she will inevitably end up in. 90% of her Arizona constituents support letting medicare negotiate with companies for prescriptions drugs, which she opposes. How's that for representing her state as a whole.

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone, right?

That is just wrong. If you do not like how someone votes you vote them out, you run against them, you do not harass them and chase them into a bathroom

this is why nobody worth a shit will run for office any more.

That is just wrong. If you do not like how someone votes you vote them out, you run against them, you do not harass them and chase them into a bathroom

this is why nobody worth a shit will run for office any more.
I'm not condoning it. Just pointing out Sinema's getting quite the return from special interests for a pretty small price to pay.

Careful, your hypocrisy will start to show.

If the chasers had been shot by security, I would certainly not come on here crying about it like you fools did for Babbit

But if it intimidates her to knuckle under to progressive twats like you, you won't shed a tear.

If the people were unarmed it would have been a bad shoot just like the Babbit one.

It's called taking people into custody.

Well, in Sinema's case, a LW got paid
That doesn't bother you?

That is what operatives did in Italy, Germany and Russia.

That is what they did in Chile.

That is how they close down society.

These folks don't give a shit if they do it from the left or the right.

Stripping civil rights and civil liberties is the goal. . . . you don't get that?

:dunno:

So this begs that question, since this person violated the law, will they be cited?

". . .Arizona law A.R.S. 13-3019, makes it illegal “for any person to knowingly photograph, videotape, film, digitally record or by any other means secretly view another person without that person’s consent under either of the following circumstances:

1. In a restroom, bathroom, locker room, bedroom, or other location where the person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and the person is urinating, defecating, dressing, undressing, nude or involved in sexual intercourse or sexual contact. . . . "

Forum List

Back