Trump Demands Pulitzer Committee 'Rescind' Awards for Russian Collusion Reporting

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow.

Just who in the world does this man think he is?

I hope that the Pulitzer Prize Committee throws that letter in the garbage where it belongs.

trump doesn't understand that he has absolutely no authority to demand anything from the Pulitzer Prize Committee.

This man is so full of himself it's just embarrassing.

Wow.

I hope that the Pulitzer Prize Committee throws that letter in the garbage where it belongs.

trump doesn't understand that he has absolutely no authority to demand anything from the Pulitzer Prize Committee.

Tomorrow he will announce they rescinded the awards, and it will become canon to the GOP's reality.

Wow.

85770018.jpg

Wow.

He forgets he's not King of the World anymore.

Wow.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

Wow.

He has no authority to demand ANYTHING for ANYONE any more

Wow.

He didn't use the word demand anywhere, he used "Called on", and "expect." Notably he also didn't give any repercussions if they ignore it, save the damage to their reputation it causes.

this article has the whole letter.

President Trump Sends Official Letter to Pulitzer Committee to Revoke 2018 Journalism Award to Fake News Reporters at NY Times and Washington Post

He has no authority to demand ANYTHING for ANYONE any more

As the damaged party of the false stories, he asking for rectification, not demanding anything.

Find the word "I demand" anywhere in the actual letter. He's calling them out and appealing to their supposed integrity.

Wow.

god forbid they rescind a story that ended up to be completely fake

More bullshit from Dana the coward. News flash: the word demand isn't in Trump's statement. The Russian Collusion hoax was debunked, thus any organization with any integrity would rescind those "awards". Or the recipients would return them in shame. But this isn't the first time a NY Slimes reporter got an award for lying. And liars like you just lap up whatever you're fed.

Hey shitferbrains...

"When it becomes apparent that a Pulitzer Prize-winning work was based on shoddy, dubious, and manifestly false reporting — as is the case here — the Pulitzer Prize Board must react accordingly," he said in his letter."

That's a demand, moron
beings youre brain dead I will take this opportunity to laugh in your face and ignore you,,

Hey shitferbrains...

"When it becomes apparent that a Pulitzer Prize-winning work was based on shoddy, dubious, and manifestly false reporting — as is the case here — the Pulitzer Prize Board must react accordingly," he said in his letter."

That's a demand, moron
Hey asshole. Where's the demand there shithead? Your Russia story was BULLSHIT. So you're okay with getting an award for lying. Tells us all we need to know about you lush....

Forum List

Back