Paid Organizers Chase, Film Sinema Into Public Bathroom

The base of the Republican Party would have lost their fucking minds.
Maybe, maybe not. My problem isn't the children born here or those drug over illegally so much as it is the lack of border enforcement.

I am 100% against DACA unless you actually build the wall and enforce our laws. Then we can talk.

This is what our political environment is devolving into. What these people don't understand is their actions actually did more harm than good because the whole internet can see what unhinged lunatics they are. To top it off, Martin Quezada, an Arizona State Senator, applauded their shenanigans. This is how extreme these people are becoming.

I personally think Sinema should leave the Democratic Party and become an independent. We need more people representing their state as a whole as opposed to the extreme elements of their political party.

Which bathroom did she use?

A small price to pay for the bribes she took from big pharma for her efforts, and for the board room seat she will inevitably end up in. 90% of her Arizona constituents support letting medicare negotiate with companies for prescriptions drugs, which she opposes. How's that for representing her state as a whole.
The extreme left and extreme right are out of control. They can opt to not elect her again if they feel she is not a good representative for their state. To go chasing her around is pretty bizarre and threatening. To justify such criminal behavior is really morally bankrupt.

DACA is patently unconstitutional. All aliens, immigrants, refugees, etc are defined by legislation. DACA redefines certain groups without legislation. I honestly cannot understand how it was not struck down by now.

They're illegals! And have no bathroom etiquette because they normally shit into holes in the ground where they come from!!

Liberal Extremists illegally entered a locked, secured area, chased a Democrat politician into a bathroom, illegally photographed her and students in the bathroom...

It was an 'INSURRECTION'!

Why have these 'terrorists' not been detained, placed in isolation cells, and denied their rights?

Sinema being stalked in bathroom follows months of liberal media pressure against Arizona Democrat
Disturbing chase of Sen. Sinema follows months of left-wing media outrage
LIBERAL RAGE SPILLS OVER

Disturbing chase of Sen. Sinema follows months of left-wing media outrage

Sinema being stalked in bathroom follows months of liberal media pressure against Arizona Democrat​

Sinema blasted as an enemy to democracy, secret Republican, 'the absolute worst' and more​

Sinema responded:
"Yesterday, several individuals disrupted my class at Arizona State University. After deceptively entering a locked, secure building, these individuals filmed and publicly posted videos of my students without their permission -- including footage taken of both my students and I using a restroom. In the 19 years I have been teaching at ASU, I have been committed to creating a safe and intellectually challenging environment for my students. Yesterday, that environment was breached. My students were unfairly and unlawfully victimized. This is wholly inappropriate. It is the duty of elected leaders to avoid fostering an environment in which honestly-held policy disagreements serve as the basis for vitriol -- raising the temperature in political rhetoric and creating a permission structure for unacceptable behavior."

Meanwhile Democrats, liberals, and progressive extremists are savaging their own. Democrats, CNN, Saturday Night Live - all demonizing and insulting / attacking Sinema and Manchin for refusing to support their $5.5 Trillion dollar debt bomb Democrats continue to lie about by claiming it costs 'ZERO'.

INSURRECTION!

1633365994519.png

'GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, SINEMA! WE KNOW YOU'RE
IN THAT STALL. DON'T MAKE US COME IN THERE!'

You are ignoring WHOSE civil rights and civil liberties are being stripped. .. . the citizens of this nation.

The elites are purposely destroying law and order to have the citizens demand totalitarian order.

ORDO AB CHAO

DACA aren't citizens. . . by definition, they are not the peasantry of THIS nation. It is a divide and conquer game. She has no legal standing to demand anything, she cannot even legally vote for federal candidates.

This article had this tweet. . . which was bullshit, you know why? Because this paid operative HAS NO VOICE, she is here illegally, and only has a stay of execution b/c of Obama's executive order.
blanca-2.jpg

. . . and now that she has broken the law? They should deport her ass, POST HASTE.

iu

I think the guy who painted this was a time traveler. Prove me wrong.

The illegals were trying to threaten her into voting for the nation killing spending bill. She should have calmly told them that because of their behavior she would never vote for that bill.

A small price to pay for the bribes she took from big pharma for her efforts, and for the board room seat she will inevitably end up in. 90% of her Arizona constituents support letting medicare negotiate with companies for prescriptions drugs, which she opposes. How's that for representing her state as a whole.
I don't see her constituents throwing her out. Do you?

And how typically cowardly and ball-less of you to try to make a whataboutism out of this outrageous
invasion of privacy by leftist psychos who seem unaware or unconcerned by legal issues, decency and boundary lines when it comes to their political stunts.

Lets see if this gains any votes for the far out left and the mentally ill people they attract like rats
to a fast food dumpster.

This is what our political environment is devolving into. What these people don't understand is their actions actually did more harm than good because the whole internet can see what unhinged lunatics they are. To top it off, Martin Quezada, an Arizona State Senator, applauded their shenanigans. This is how extreme these people are becoming.

I personally think Sinema should leave the Democratic Party and become an independent. We need more people representing their state as a whole as opposed to the extreme elements of their political party.

How weird...dark people begging for more free shit...who would have thought?

Forum List

Back