Paid Organizers Chase, Film Sinema Into Public Bathroom

O.K.

I'm all in favor of the Republic.

If more people feel the way you do, than feel the way I do? Sure, we'll do it your way.

With that said? Polls do not reflect that reality.

The polls say, most folks want these kids to stay, on the condition that we have comprehensive immigration reform.

We have three problems with this.

The first? Is folks like you. You refuse to budge on the Dreamer issue. You don't want them to stay, even though a good majority have been here since they were in elementary school or before. It is all they have ever known. You are the reactionary right base, which is the core Trump voter, which refuses compromise.

The second, is folks like Augustine. He refuses secure borders. He doesn't want to stop the flow of illegal immigrants. His party is fine with amnesty for Dreamers, they are trying to get it with this infrastructure deal, and budget deal, but they don't want immigration reform.

. . . and then there are the folks that use illegal labor.

SO? If no one wants compromise, the nation will continue to disintegrate.

Which makes the real winners, the NWO anyway. IT will still collapse the system.

Have it your way.

In 2018, Americans broadly supported legal status for immigrants brought to the U.S. illegally as children​

FT_18.06.18_immigrationViews_most-Americans-favor.png

5p63g0.jpg
Why compromise? The idea that compromise was necessary or a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens was necessary was based on the lie that harsh enforcement wouldn't work. Trump proved harsh enforcement does work.

Here’s what gets me about the left, this is a prime example. They don’t even know what they are chasing her into a toilet demanding has already been removed by the parliamentarians from the bill. Granting citizenship is gone whether it passes or not. It was struck down twice. These useful idiots chanting illegal and unafraid need to be afraid and a whole lot more unwilling to follow a senator voted into office by actual citizens of this country to the damn bathroom. Every one of them should be deported.
While I do agree with you. . .

I have not read the entire thing.

Nor would I trust the media to tell me if there weren't other immigration provisions in there. . . I doubt anyone in the media has read it.

Do you? would any of us know unless we read that whole thing?

". . .Arizona law A.R.S. 13-3019, makes it illegal “for any person to knowingly photograph, videotape, film, digitally record or by any other means secretly view another person without that person’s consent under either of the following circumstances:

1. In a restroom, bathroom, locker room, bedroom, or other location where the person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and the person is urinating, defecating, dressing, undressing, nude or involved in sexual intercourse or sexual contact. . . . "
From the evidence I've seen posted on this thread, those conditions were not met.

Why compromise? The idea that compromise was necessary or a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens was necessary was based on the lie that harsh enforcement wouldn't work. Trump proved harsh enforcement does work.
. . . true. But he never solved that DACA issue. He had a chance. That whole thing was mysterious.

He offered a deal, but pulled it off the table at the last minute. I suspect he had a political advisor tell him much of his base, folks like you, would not agree to compromise on this issue.

The DNC was willing to give him A LOT of money for the wall and enforcement, if he would agree to a path to making DACA citizens. And? He was about to do it, everyone was about to get what they wanted.

The right was about to get funding and enforcement for the wall, the mainstream was about to get a path for DACA. . . but for some spooky reason, it fell apart at the last minute.

Here’s what gets me about the left, this is a prime example. They don’t even know what they are chasing her into a toilet demanding has already been removed by the parliamentarians from the bill. Granting citizenship is gone whether it passes or not. It was struck down twice. These useful idiots chanting illegal and unafraid need to be afraid and a whole lot more unwilling to follow a senator voted into office by actual citizens of this country to the damn bathroom. Every one of them should be deported.
While I do agree with you. . .

I have not read the entire thing.

Nor would I trust the media to tell me if there weren't other immigration provisions in there. . . I doubt anyone in the media has read it.

Do you? would any of us know unless we read that whole thing?

From the evidence I've seen posted on this thread, those conditions were not met.
Then you didn't read the O.P.

That quote was taken directly from the O.P.'s link. I am only going by the evidence from the O.P.

For a lot of these "dreamers?" They don't know anything else, they don't even speak Spanish.

Try not to be so ignorant. They are as American as you, and love this nation more than the nation of their parents birth.

. . . and 3rd generation? Forget about it.

I have a friend whose mom married second generation? He came here the legal way, he voted for Trump.

If that were true there would be no Spanish language tv, radio and certainly no mariachi bands. Day of the dead would be something other people knew about.

The dreamers should be deported, perhaps first.

Show me in the OP where the conditions of an offence were met.
I guess that is up to interpretation.

It is subjective at best.

If you don't think so, I'm not going to argue with you.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

That quote was taken directly from the O.P.'s link. I am only going by the evidence from the O.P.

Why isn't this criminal invader mad because her criminal invader grandparents came here illegally?

. . . true. But he never solved that DACA issue. He had a chance. That whole thing was mysterious.

He offered a deal, but pulled it off the table at the last minute. I suspect he had a political advisor tell him much of his base, folks like you, would not agree to compromise on this issue.

The DNC was willing to give him A LOT of money for the wall and enforcement, if he would agree to a path to making DACA citizens. And? He was about to do it, everyone was about to get what they wanted.

The right was about to get funding and enforcement for the wall, the mainstream was about to get a path for DACA. . . but for some spooky reason, it fell apart at the last minute.
DACA is patently unconstitutional. All aliens, immigrants, refugees, etc are defined by legislation. DACA redefines certain groups without legislation. I honestly cannot understand how it was not struck down by now.

So the bitch is just an illegal alien, a DACA participant has status and the ability to travel.

This is what our political environment is devolving into. What these people don't understand is their actions actually did more harm than good because the whole internet can see what unhinged lunatics they are. To top it off, Martin Quezada, an Arizona State Senator, applauded their shenanigans. This is how extreme these people are becoming.

I personally think Sinema should leave the Democratic Party and become an independent. We need more people representing their state as a whole as opposed to the extreme elements of their political party.

You voted for this, remember that.

This is what our political environment is devolving into. What these people don't understand is their actions actually did more harm than good because the whole internet can see what unhinged lunatics they are. To top it off, Martin Quezada, an Arizona State Senator, applauded their shenanigans. This is how extreme these people are becoming.

I personally think Sinema should leave the Democratic Party and become an independent. We need more people representing their state as a whole as opposed to the extreme elements of their political party.

It's an 'Insurrection'!

:p

The base of the Republican Party would have lost their fucking minds.

Forum List

Back