Over three quarters in new poll support mandatory photo ID to vote in person

Again, Voter ID is brought to you by the same people with a very long record of suppressing voters' rights...

Unlike the Second Amendment, which is just crazy that a militia amendment is being misinterpreted the way it is.

No, the Democratic Party opposes voter ID and the Democratic Party is the party of voter suppression, a "very long record" indeed.

The Second Amendment says "the right of the People", why does that confuse you?

Politicians are playing you big time. They could have started this long ago if they had actually believed this.

When I first got my D.L. there was no picture. Then someone decided it should have a picture. There is NOTHING stopping a state from issuing voter registration cards with pictures in the same way you do a D.L.

No, it won't be as easy as D.L. as they are renewed from time to time but you could set up camera's at all polling stations to update a persons voter registration card when a person votes. When they get their D.L. When they apply for S.S. etc.

Why has NO state done this? Politicians want to continue to use this as a wedge issue.

You are being played.
It doesnt happen because democrats dont think black people are capable of getting one. It requires going somewhere and filling out paperwork. How could black people possibly pull that off?

Politicians are playing you big time. They could have started this long ago if they had actually believed this.

When I first got my D.L. there was no picture. Then someone decided it should have a picture. There is NOTHING stopping a state from issuing voter registration cards with pictures in the same way you do a D.L.

No, it won't be as easy as D.L. as they are renewed from time to time but you could set up camera's at all polling stations to update a persons voter registration card when a person votes. When they get their D.L. When they apply for S.S. etc.

Why has NO state done this? Politicians want to continue to use this as a wedge issue.

You are being played.
It doesnt happen because democrats dont think black people are capable of getting one. It requires going somewhere and filling out paperwork. How could black people possibly pull that off?

Democrats run the entire country? They have been for years? No, of course not. States could have started this years ago but haven't. You are being played.

You are being played.

Democrats run the entire country? They have been for years? No, of course not. States could have started this years ago but haven't. You are being played.
You would have to get the federal government to agree with National Voting ID's, which i assume would require a vote in the House, which democrats will fight tooth and nail against.

You are being played.
White democrats think that’s impossible. Blacks are inferior to white democrats and are in dire need of their sympathy. Just don’t let the blacks move into white democrat neighborhoods. The white democrats would have to move.

So what do you want on ID?

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?
Suggest a solution for Voter ID.

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.
Clearly, the need exists for a nationwide, standardized, ID card. It should have your picture on it and you should have to present it to vote in any public election.

So what do you want on ID?

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?
Suggest a solution for Voter ID.

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.
That is if the GOP doesn't make it impossible for the elderly poor etc to get one. In fact it should be made very easy, and it should be used as a work ID card so we can stop more illegals from coming like every other modern country with the problem. The GOP sucks.

Suppressing voting rights? You mean the democrat party that was the party of slavery?
Or the democrat party that passed segregation and Jim Crow laws? That voter suppression?

And when the Democrats threw those people out in 1964, before most of us were born, the Republicans welcomed them with OPEN ARMS.

And now they are trying the same shit with voter ID. It's to keep poor people of color from voting, since they are less likely to have or carry ID with them.

And there is no mininterpretting the 2nd by conservatives. The Anne Dme that is basically a summary. If you can’t figure it out, read the founding fathers own writings on the matter. Read the transcripts
Of their discussions. It’s crystal clear it meant an individual persons right to carry/own weapons was not to be infringed upon. Had nothing to do with the militia in that regard. To say otherwise is either dishonesty or just ignorance.

The problem is, when the Founding Slave Rapists said, "The People", they didn't mean people of color, women, or even poor white people who didn't own land. A gun in 1776 was a luxury, it cost more than a skilled artisan made in a month, and it just wasn't terribly useful.

In fact, muskets were only effective when fired in volleys... which is why they wanted "Well-Regulated" militias... not some yahoos with guns.

What "rights" are up for a vote? Voting is a privilege.

The 15th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, and 26th Amendments say otherwise.

No, the Democratic Party opposes voter ID and the Democratic Party is the party of voter suppression, a "very long record" indeed.

Once again... The people who did voter Suppression in the South were thrown out of the Democratic Party in the 1964, and the REpubicans welcomed their inbred, bible-thumping asses with open arms.

The Second Amendment says "the right of the People", why does that confuse you?

Because it also says, "Well-Regulated Militia".

You are being played.

You would have to get the federal government to agree with National Voting ID's, which i assume would require a vote in the House, which democrats will fight tooth and nail against.

Quit moving the goal posts. No that would require a Constitutional Amendment but why is that stopping Republican lead states from doing what I said?

The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

hT5FlwnhuZag2pnP5LuUJguT5HZm33Iw9a1kjC3Wf1A.jpg

The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

View attachment 435396

Sounds like what certain politicians want here. Photo ID's with people making $1.25 a day.

Forum List

Back