Over three quarters in new poll support mandatory photo ID to vote in person

The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

Then have the govt. start issuing them for free..
They already do dumbass, but you loons think that minorities are too stupid to go to the dmv.

Politicians are playing you big time. They could have started this long ago if they had actually believed this.

When I first got my D.L. there was no picture. Then someone decided it should have a picture. There is NOTHING stopping a state from issuing voter registration cards with pictures in the same way you do a D.L.

No, it won't be as easy as D.L. as they are renewed from time to time but you could set up camera's at all polling stations to update a persons voter registration card when a person votes. When they get their D.L. When they apply for S.S. etc.

Why has NO state done this? Politicians want to continue to use this as a wedge issue.

You are being played.
It doesnt happen because democrats dont think black people are capable of getting one. It requires going somewhere and filling out paperwork. How could black people possibly pull that off?

Democrats run the entire country? They have been for years? No, of course not. States could have started this years ago but haven't. You are being played.
In South Carolina you have to have an id to vote.

Politicians are playing you big time. They could have started this long ago if they had actually believed this.

When I first got my D.L. there was no picture. Then someone decided it should have a picture. There is NOTHING stopping a state from issuing voter registration cards with pictures in the same way you do a D.L.

No, it won't be as easy as D.L. as they are renewed from time to time but you could set up camera's at all polling stations to update a persons voter registration card when a person votes. When they get their D.L. When they apply for S.S. etc.

Why has NO state done this? Politicians want to continue to use this as a wedge issue.

You are being played.
It doesnt happen because democrats dont think black people are capable of getting one. It requires going somewhere and filling out paperwork. How could black people possibly pull that off?

Democrats run the entire country? They have been for years? No, of course not. States could have started this years ago but haven't. You are being played.

You have to have an ID to vote anywhere.

Barcode tattoos on wrists and foreheads would work great.
That is for proving you got the vaccine.

A simple ID will suffice for voting.
Frankly if you don't have a valid ID, you qualify as retarded and shouldn't vote anyway.
An ID does not prove you are not retarded.
Not having one proves you are retarded.
Don't twist my words.

I have to have an ID to buy a gun and pass a background check.

let's just even up voting rights to that level.

Uh, you can't kill someone with a vote.... so no.

Obviously, whoever did the background check for your gun doesn't read the crazy shit you post here, or they'd be like, "

View attachment 435397
No one ever got killed with a vote?

Lord you are trolling in high weeds today.

So what do you want on ID?

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?
Suggest a solution for Voter ID.

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.

In Washington state we have a Washington state I.D. card. Looks somewhat close to the Drivers License. Valid for I.D. in all fifty states as it's barcoded.
We do?
I understand that you can get an ID at the DMV. But does this ID qualify for voting rights? It should.

Problem is that in other States they don’t accept some legit ID’s.
College ID not valid.
NRA ID just fine.
Voter suppression.

One cannot function without a valid state issued ID. No way, no how.
Actually without a valid state ID card you can`t buy food. Honest! The president never lies.:auiqs.jpg:
Trump Says You Need ID to Buy Groceries, Spurs Viral Reaction | Time

The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

They already do dumbass, but you loons think that minorities are too stupid to go to the dmv.
The ID's are not free..Derpa

Suppressing voting rights? You mean the democrat party that was the party of slavery?
Or the democrat party that passed segregation and Jim Crow laws? That voter suppression?

And when the Democrats threw those people out in 1964, before most of us were born, the Republicans welcomed them with OPEN ARMS.

And now they are trying the same shit with voter ID. It's to keep poor people of color from voting, since they are less likely to have or carry ID with them.
Ahhh, the old “they switched parties” lie.
Total bullshit.
Ask robert Byrd, he didn’t go anywhere. Nor did the rest of his segregationist buddies.
You have a real problem with honesty, don’t you?

Don't be a dumbass...
What part of easy and free confuses you?

And there is no mininterpretting the 2nd by conservatives. The Anne Dme that is basically a summary. If you can’t figure it out, read the founding fathers own writings on the matter. Read the transcripts
Of their discussions. It’s crystal clear it meant an individual persons right to carry/own weapons was not to be infringed upon. Had nothing to do with the militia in that regard. To say otherwise is either dishonesty or just ignorance.

The problem is, when the Founding Slave Rapists said, "The People", they didn't mean people of color, women, or even poor white people who didn't own land. A gun in 1776 was a luxury, it cost more than a skilled artisan made in a month, and it just wasn't terribly useful.

In fact, muskets were only effective when fired in volleys... which is why they wanted "Well-Regulated" militias... not some yahoos with guns.
More bullshit.
Muskets huh? They were the military arms of the time. The infantry weapon. Yet the founders wanted people armed with the most advanced weaponry the time?
Please explain why private citizens owned canons? Explain why private citizens owned warships, the equivalent to our modern day battle ships.

I’ll also throw you a bone.... “well regulated” didn’t mean regulated by the government. In the language of the time, “well regulated” meant “well trained”. It had nothing to do with government regulation.

You are being played.

Except when voting by mail.

If I can give you $600 or more, I can give you a fucking ID

You can get just a photo id for free if you cannot pay for it.

You are being played.

Not true. To register to vote you have to provide I.D.

You are being played.

Not true. To register to vote you have to provide I.D.
So then what are you arguing about?
Certainly if you need a voter id to register, you can bring it with you when you cast your vote. Yes?
Now, what about voting by mail? Something is mailed out, it gets mailed back. How is there any safe guard on who actually fills it out (votes)?
And what should be done regarding the voting machines? Whether you believe there was cheating or not, certainly there should be a system in place to inspect these machines and their software to make sure things were on the level.

Forum List

Back