Over three quarters in new poll support mandatory photo ID to vote in person

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

So what do you want on ID?

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?
Suggest a solution for Voter ID.

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.

The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

Then have the govt. start issuing them for free..

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.

In Washington state we have a Washington state I.D. card. Looks somewhat close to the Drivers License. Valid for I.D. in all fifty states as it's barcoded.

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.

In Washington state we have a Washington state I.D. card. Looks somewhat close to the Drivers License. Valid for I.D. in all fifty states as it's barcoded.
We do?
I understand that you can get an ID at the DMV. But does this ID qualify for voting rights? It should.

Problem is that in other States they don’t accept some legit ID’s.
College ID not valid.
NRA ID just fine.
Voter suppression.

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.
How about the same requirement as what one needs to get a job?

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.

We do?
I understand that you can get an ID at the DMV. But does this ID qualify for voting rights? It should.

College ID not valid.
NRA ID just fine.
Voter suppression.
What state accepts an NRA ID?

Politicians are playing you big time. They could have started this long ago if they had actually believed this.

When I first got my D.L. there was no picture. Then someone decided it should have a picture. There is NOTHING stopping a state from issuing voter registration cards with pictures in the same way you do a D.L.

No, it won't be as easy as D.L. as they are renewed from time to time but you could set up camera's at all polling stations to update a persons voter registration card when a person votes. When they get their D.L. When they apply for S.S. etc.

Why has NO state done this? Politicians want to continue to use this as a wedge issue.

You are being played.

NRA card good?
College ID NOT good?

What do you want?

I’m 100% for this.

Let’s find a solution.

We do?

College ID not valid.
NRA ID just fine.
Voter suppression.

One cannot function without a valid state issued ID. No way, no how.

Then have the govt. start issuing them for free..
Agreed

Awesome, let's put other rights up for a vote.

We can start with gun ownership.
Lol. That’s comical coming from you. Mr. regulate the shit out of the second amendment, ban guns, etc.
Yet having a voter ID is violating people’s rights.
What a joke.

At this point only brainwashed cultist fools trust the Corrupt Democrats

Lol. That’s comical coming from you. Mr. regulate the shit out of the second amendment, ban guns, etc.
What a joke.

Again, Voter ID is brought to you by the same people with a very long record of suppressing voters' rights...

Unlike the Second Amendment, which is just crazy that a militia amendment is being misinterpreted the way it is.

What a joke.

Again, Voter ID is brought to you by the same people with a very long record of suppressing voters' rights...

Unlike the Second Amendment, which is just crazy that a militia amendment is being misinterpreted the way it is.
Suppressing voting rights? You mean the democrat party that was the party of slavery?
Or the democrat party that passed segregation and Jim Crow laws? That voter suppression?
And there is no mininterpretting the 2nd by conservatives. The Anne Dme that is basically a summary. If you can’t figure it out, read the founding fathers own writings on the matter. Read the transcripts
Of their discussions. It’s crystal clear it meant an individual persons right to carry/own weapons was not to be infringed upon. Had nothing to do with the militia in that regard. To say otherwise is either dishonesty or just ignorance.

Forum List

Back