Over three quarters in new poll support mandatory photo ID to vote in person

ID TO VOTE...For what reason other than to harass poor people?

Just the opposite. If your are poor and don't have an ID, you are more likely to be harrassed from law enforcement as they try to identify you. Basically just asking for it as not having identification is a major red flag and frankly retarded..

Just the opposite. If your are poor and don't have an ID, you are more likely to be harrassed from law enforcement as they try to identify you. Basically just asking for it as not having identification is a major red flag and frankly retarded..
Having proper ID doesn`t necessarily spare a person from being shot by the police.
Leon Ford: What It’s Like to Survive Being Shot by the Police - The Atlantic

The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

Then have the govt. start issuing them for free..
Honey if you can't handle a $10 id card---------------you should not be voting. You have bigger problems to worry about.

The American people smell the shit that the Democratic Party is trying to feed them.

An overwhelming majority of voters — including majorities in virtually every major voting demographic — believe Americans should be required to show a photo ID before casting a ballot in person, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Overall, 77% of respondents in the poll of registered voters believe ID laws should be in place at the ballot box. That number holds largely consistent among white, Hispanic and black voters; seven out of every 10 Democrats feel that way, as do 61% of "very liberal" voters.

Then have the govt. start issuing them for free..
Honey if you can't handle a $10 id card---------------you should not be voting. You have bigger problems to worry about.
If you can't address the subject matter honey then don't respond.

Guess how many Republicans want mandatory voter suppression? Every fucking one of them.

Trump`s Department of Homeland Security told us "The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history" so obviously we need voter ID. I felt stupid just typing that. How Trumplings get through life is a real mystery. Who ties their shoes in the morning and puts them on the bus for special ed?
Is it possible to have a political discussion without whipping out your Trump-boner?
Try and stay focused... ID TO VOTE.
Are you serious?
That is such a stupid comment/position I hardly want to bother addressing it. Have you listened to none of the reasoning behind requiring an ID? Hell, did you even read this thread????
ID is already required for countless other things in daily life, is that just to harass poor people? Don’t those same poor people need photos Id to get government assistance, welfare, food stamps, etc??
And as previously mentioned, the ID can be provided for free.

So besides your BS “it’s just to harass poor people” excuse, why do you oppose it?
What is your ID to make elections secure?
Or should we just do everything without an ID? I can go to the bank today and take out a loan in your name because they don’t require any ID, since that would be harassing me. They should just take it in faith I am who I say I am. Same with buying a gun at the gun shop right? I don’t need to give them an ID, they should just believe me that I’m not a wanted felon. Wouldn’t want to harass me as I exercise my rights, right?

An ID is also already required to register to vote. You are arguing for something we already do.

Forum List

Back