Over 400 sworn affadavits from private citizens claim eye witness to election fraud.

Bullshit. I could sign an affidavit claiming I saw an alien spaceship drop off 4 tons of rigged votes for Biden and zap 8 tons of votes for Dump. Time for you to deal with reality and leave the Qannon cult.
Dem communists and Chinese communist have cheated every election here in the US for DECADES now babe--------------to claim no fraud exist is pure bs on your part.
Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points. No Jewish space lasers and no stolen elections. Get away from the looney cuckoo bird theories.
Actually tying Q-anon to voter fraud conspiracies is the definition of conspiracy insanity itself.
Q-anon has nothing to do with DEMOCRAT elections officials themselves needing to correct "glitches, errors, and fraud" and admitting to them.
Q-anon has nothing to do with the testimonies from people registered to both parties or independent and merely sharing info to suspicious or known fraudelant activity.
To use Q-anon as an excuse, is an ad hominem argument, and sets up a standard where MSM can be an excuse even if they were reporting something right for a change. IN FACT: this is called a "double negative", whereby your view of no fraud (which contradicts former news reports and corrections) is a view created by MSM propaganda, misspeaks, and conspiratory rhetoric.
That creates a positive validation when conspiratory nutjobs in the MSM tell you there is nothing to see here and go out of their way to silence and hide facts and evidence.
4qc64s.jpg

Bullshit. I could sign an affidavit claiming I saw an alien spaceship drop off 4 tons of rigged votes for Biden and zap 8 tons of votes for Dump. Time for you to deal with reality and leave the Qannon cult.
Then why aren’t those people being charged with perjury or making false statements?
Their affidavits were only given to the Trump Campaign, who called out to the public for them on social media...they were solicited... it was a publicity stunt.

No one on the Trump legal team turned them over to the police.

And of course no one in Trump Media, (OANN, Newsmax, Fox, Briebart, DailyCaller, DailyWire, etc) ever sent any Investigative Reporters to actually investigate any of the affidavits to see if they could figure out if what the witness thought they saw, was not really normal procedure, or another witness to the alleged crime...ZERO, ZIP Journalists doing their job...

Maybe they recognized most of the affidavit STORIES were just a joke...too silly or far fetched to be true...as I found reading the first few posted? :lol:

Dem communists and Chinese communist have cheated every election here in the US for DECADES now babe--------------to claim no fraud exist is pure bs on your part.
Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points. No Jewish space lasers and no stolen elections. Get away from the looney cuckoo bird theories.

How cute an attempt to smear and redirect-----I don't know who or what Q is exactly---I suspect they don't know either..I do support them on their desire to get rid of corrupt pedophile politicians though.........

Sick that you don't.
I get rid of corrupt politicians by voting and not by making up looney tune claims like they eat babies in private dining halls built under pizza shops.
If all it took to get rid of corrupt pols was voting, Chavez and Xi and Biden would all be gone...
Chavez is dead. Xi rules according to the Chinese constitution. Neither one is or was bound by our laws. You support trump. He was corrupt. By U.S. law he was removed.

Actually tying Q-anon to voter fraud conspiracies is the definition of conspiracy insanity itself.
Q-anon has nothing to do with DEMOCRAT elections officials themselves needing to correct "glitches, errors, and fraud" and admitting to them.
Q-anon has nothing to do with the testimonies from people registered to both parties or independent and merely sharing info to suspicious or known fraudelant activity.
To use Q-anon as an excuse, is an ad hominem argument, and sets up a standard where MSM can be an excuse even if they were reporting something right for a change. IN FACT: this is called a "double negative", whereby your view of no fraud (which contradicts former news reports and corrections) is a view created by MSM propaganda, misspeaks, and conspiratory rhetoric.
That creates a positive validation when conspiratory nutjobs in the MSM tell you there is nothing to see here and go out of their way to silence and hide facts and evidence.
View attachment 453760
No, tying QANON to election fraud beliefs is accurate and true.

You should watch this...at least watch the last 30 minutes of it.

https://michaeljlindell.com/?fbclid=IwA ... nsUljnkIO8
I got through about 15 minutes of this. The guy is obviously unhinged and is pulling unverified figures out of his arse. Pathetic.
Tommy Taint SEZ???? "This guy is crazy and so are the ones providing proof of election fraud!!!!!"
Hs is crazy Dale, but not as crazy as you - sick fuck as you are.

I got through about 15 minutes of this. The guy is obviously unhinged and is pulling unverified figures out of his arse. Pathetic.
Tommy Taint SEZ???? "This guy is crazy and so are the ones providing proof of election fraud!!!!!"
You aren't crazy Tommy. But Dale the debt slave is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

View attachment 453760
No, tying QANON to election fraud beliefs is accurate and true.
So you are a conspiracy loony then, thanks for proving my point.
4wxdy0.jpg

Homeboy, for an alleged educated negro? You lack even basic punctuation skills.

"You aren't crazy Tommy".......holy fuck!!!!Pontificate yet once more as to how you are so well educated, dipshit? I could use a good laugh.

(snicker)

You and IM2 must be related....neither one of you understand the importance of a "comma". Tommy Taint, try not be too bitter because I kick that little ass of yours on such a consistent basis and have for years. The truth of the matter is that you never had a chance of "competing" against me.

Tommy Taint, full disclosure here (because I am feeling generous and a bit magnanimous) I am going to admit that I have had pangs of guilt for kicking that ass of yours for six years. You bend over and I "punt" you because you beg for the ass-kicking. As I watch your cyber-ass fly across the cyber -field with the great force applied by yours truly as you howl in pain? I will admit that later I have felt some shame for laug

You and IM2 must be related....neither one of you understand the importance of a "comma". Tommy Taint, try not be too bitter because I kick that little ass of yours on such a consistent basis and have for years. The truth of the matter is that you never had a chance of "competing" against me.

Tommy Taint, full disclosure here (because I am feeling generous and a bit magnanimous) I am going to admit that I have had pangs of guilt for kicking that ass of yours for six years. You bend over and I "punt" you because you beg for the ass-kicking. As I watch your cyber-ass fly across the cyber -field with the great force applied by yours truly... as you howl in pain? I will admit that later I have felt some shame for laughing at your plight. I get over it though...I am a bit resilient in that way.

(snicker)

How cute an attempt to smear and redirect-----I don't know who or what Q is exactly---I suspect they don't know either..I do support them on their desire to get rid of corrupt pedophile politicians though.........

Sick that you don't.
I get rid of corrupt politicians by voting and not by making up looney tune claims like they eat babies in private dining halls built under pizza shops.
If all it took to get rid of corrupt pols was voting, Chavez and Xi and Biden would all be gone...
I dont know the first two people but Biden stomped a mudhole in Dumps ass by about 10 million votes.
Fraudulent votes and voters still don't county babe. Biden can't even get people to show up at his rallies----he didn't have all the voters that he claims he did. NO fucking way, and the american people know that they didn't vote for him and he knows they know hence the loyality investigations of troops and all those giant fences to keep the people out of their government buildings.

As Biden and his buddies crash our economy---the american people will continue to rise up against this farce.

biden didn't hold super spreading events because he actually wants citizens to be & stay healthy.

Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points.
Link to these “Qanon” talking points?
No need. Its on the news everyday. "Stop the steal" ring a bell?
Yea, and that news is based on the reports from the states and precincts reporting various issues, such as illegal mail in ballots per the state’s constitution, election officials refusing to comply with court ordered subpoenas, etc, ect. Not “Qanon” conspiracy theories.
So it should be easy for you to bring this evidence to court and reinstall Dump. Why are you hiding this from him?

You domestic terrorists will be squashed like bugs. This i promise you.

donny has been 'invited' to his senate trial & testify about all the 'evidence' he & his crackpot lawyers have re: election fraud.

donny ... ( just like him saying he would go to the capital with all his Qanon deplorable pawns ) ... is a lying coward who declined to do it.

hmmmmm......

Last edited:
See no evil hear no evil and investigate no democrats....our promise here at your federal DOJ.....thank you for your support!!!

No conspiracy theory left behind..... our motto at the TNC (Trumpian national committee)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Homeboy, for an alleged educated negro? You lack even basic punctuation skills.

"You aren't crazy Tommy".......holy fuck!!!!Pontificate yet once more as to how you are so well educated, dipshit? I could use a good laugh.

(snicker)
When you have no rebuttal, there is always the spelling and grammar nazi to fall back on. I have the education I say I have debt slave.

Sick that you don't.
I dont know the first two people but Biden stomped a mudhole in Dumps ass by about 10 million votes.
Fraudulent votes and voters still don't county babe. Biden can't even get people to show up at his rallies----he didn't have all the voters that he claims he did. NO fucking way, and the american people know that they didn't vote for him and he knows they know hence the loyality investigations of troops and all those giant fences to keep the people out of their government buildings.

As Biden and his buddies crash our economy---the american people will continue to rise up against this farce.

biden didn't hold super spreading events because he actually wants citizens to be & stay healthy.
Actually, Biden didn't hold "super spreader" events because he couldn't get anybody to show up.....

But to his credit, he DID get 25,000 people to attend his inauguration by having the National Guard receive orders to be there!!!!! :laughing0301:

Tommy Taint, full disclosure here (because I am feeling generous and a bit magnanimous) I am going to admit that I have had pangs of guilt for kicking that ass of yours for six years. You bend over and I "punt" you because you beg for the ass-kicking. As I watch your cyber-ass fly across the cyber -field with the great force applied by yours truly as you howl in pain? I will admit that later I have felt some shame for laug

Tommy Taint, full disclosure here (because I am feeling generous and a bit magnanimous) I am going to admit that I have had pangs of guilt for kicking that ass of yours for six years. You bend over and I "punt" you because you beg for the ass-kicking. As I watch your cyber-ass fly across the cyber -field with the great force applied by yours truly... as you howl in pain? I will admit that later I have felt some shame for laughing at your plight. I get over it though...I am a bit resilient in that way.

(snicker)

Come on Dale. I had you tied in so many knots over Chem Trails till I could tell you were having trouble breathing. Just admit that you are just another brain dead conspiracy theory nut who has never had an origonal thought and let it go. Everybody already knows it anyway.

Sick that you don't.

Actually, Biden didn't hold "super spreader" events because he couldn't get anybody to show up.....

But to his credit, he DID get 25,000 people to attend his inauguration by having the National Guard receive orders to be there!!!!! :laughing0301:

uh-huh ... the same people who didn't want to catch donny's herd mentality covid cooties - voted by mail for the vast majority; if they were allowed to do so.

that's the facts. that's why he won by 8,000,000 ... because critical thinking bipeds knew what donny wanted & what biden wanted for the american people.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
"Fraudulent votes and voters still don't county babe. Biden can't even get people to show up at his rallies----he didn't have all the voters that he claims he did. NO fucking way, and the american people know that they didn't vote for him and he knows they know hence the loyality investigations of troops and all those giant fences to keep the people out of their government buildings.

As Biden and his buddies crash our economy---the american people will continue to rise up against this farce. "

Trump had already crashed the economy. And when Biden and Trump had televised town halls on the same night, more people watched Biden. He kicked Trumps ass like Trump knew he would when he tried getting the President of Ukraine to make that false claim. You nutcases don't get to continue uprising against things that are not happening.

(snicker)

Come on Dale. I had you tied in so many knots over Chem Trails till I could tell you were having trouble breathing. Just admit that you are just another brain dead conspiracy theory nut who has never had an origonal thought and let it go. Everybody already knows it anyway.

just mention sandy hook wasn't a hoax & he goes off the rails with all kindsa pics that PROVE it was!

Forum List

Back