Over 400 sworn affadavits from private citizens claim eye witness to election fraud.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Consider that these private citizens had a lot to lose in coming forward including their safety and their family's safety. Over 400 of them stepped up and described what they witnessed and swore to it. Also recall the truck driver who went on live TV and described his experience of delivering an enormous pallet of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. Huh? But we impeached a sitting President on the word of an ANONYMOUS whistleblower who witnessed NOTHING.

Bullshit. I could sign an affidavit claiming I saw an alien spaceship drop off 4 tons of rigged votes for Biden and zap 8 tons of votes for Dump. Time for you to deal with reality and leave the Qannon cult.
Dem communists and Chinese communist have cheated every election here in the US for DECADES now babe--------------to claim no fraud exist is pure bs on your part.

Bullshit. I could sign an affidavit claiming I saw an alien spaceship drop off 4 tons of rigged votes for Biden and zap 8 tons of votes for Dump. Time for you to deal with reality and leave the Qannon cult.
Dem communists and Chinese communist have cheated every election here in the US for DECADES now babe--------------to claim no fraud exist is pure bs on your part.
Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points. No Jewish space lasers and no stolen elections. Get away from the looney cuckoo bird theories.

LOL all the tech oligarchs are scrambling to delete all videos and posts of the election fraud:
4242D93F-34DE-4CD8-AFDA-65AA9B9CB58C.jpeg

Consider that these private citizens had a lot to lose in coming forward including their safety and their family's safety. Over 400 of them stepped up and described what they witnessed and swore to it. Also recall the truck driver who went on live TV and described his experience of delivering an enormous pallet of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. Huh? But we impeached a sitting President on the word of an ANONYMOUS whistleblower who witnessed NOTHING.

‘Newsmax’

lol

Unreliable source.

And yet, none of these ‘sworn statements’ were introduced into a court of law, no testimony given, no statements verified.

Pathetic.

Then why aren’t those people being charged with perjury or making false statements?
How are you going to charge someone with perjury for something they believe they saw?

I don't know what Qanon is, and I don't care. I do know that over 400 private citizens swore under penalty of perjury that they saw election malfeasance. Yes it is possible all 400 of them perjured themselves but that seems as unlikely as your alien spaceship dumping votes for Biden.

I don't know what Qanon is, and I don't care. I do know that over 400 private citizens swore under penalty of perjury that they saw election malfeasance. Yes it is possible all 400 of them perjured themselves but that seems as unlikely as your alien spaceship dumping votes for Biden.
If 70 million people could actually vote for the incompetent fuckup and thousand try to overthrow Congress in a domestic terror attack, dont you think its possible for a few hundred people to either lie or think they saw something?

Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points. No Jewish space lasers and no stolen elections. Get away from the looney cuckoo bird theories.

How cute an attempt to smear and redirect-----I don't know who or what Q is exactly---I suspect they don't know either..I do support them on their desire to get rid of corrupt pedophile politicians though.........

Sick that you don't.

Then why aren’t those people being charged with perjury or making false statements?
How are you going to charge someone with perjury for something they believe they saw?
Should be easy since you claim they are lying.

How cute an attempt to smear and redirect-----I don't know who or what Q is exactly---I suspect they don't know either..I do support them on their desire to get rid of corrupt pedophile politicians though.........

Sick that you don't.
I get rid of corrupt politicians by voting and not by making up looney tune claims like they eat babies in private dining halls built under pizza shops.

Should be easy since you claim they are lying.
I'm pretty sure not all of them are lying. The ones that are not lying are no doubt batshit crazy. The ones that are lying cant be charged unless they admit they are lying.

Sick that you don't.
I get rid of corrupt politicians by voting and not by making up looney tune claims like they eat babies in private dining halls built under pizza shops.
If all it took to get rid of corrupt pols was voting, Chavez and Xi and Biden would all be gone...

Forum List

Back