Over 400 sworn affadavits from private citizens claim eye witness to election fraud.

LOL all the tech oligarchs are scrambling to delete all videos and posts of the election fraud:
View attachment 453741
That happens a million times a night all over the country. BTW the gateway pundit is a flea bitten propaganda site soe your pictures are probably doctored.
Yes of course, hundreds of eyewitness testimony, videos of vote counting sites, forensic expert analysis and testimony, are now all “doctored” and “fake”.

Bullshit. I could sign an affidavit claiming I saw an alien spaceship drop off 4 tons of rigged votes for Biden and zap 8 tons of votes for Dump. Time for you to deal with reality and leave the Qannon cult.
Dem communists and Chinese communist have cheated every election here in the US for DECADES now babe--------------to claim no fraud exist is pure bs on your part.
Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points. No Jewish space lasers and no stolen elections. Get away from the looney cuckoo bird theories.

How cute an attempt to smear and redirect-----I don't know who or what Q is exactly---I suspect they don't know either..I do support them on their desire to get rid of corrupt pedophile politicians though.........

Sick that you don't.
I get rid of corrupt politicians by voting and not by making up looney tune claims like they eat babies in private dining halls built under pizza shops.
If all it took to get rid of corrupt pols was voting, Chavez and Xi and Biden would all be gone...
I dont know the first two people but Biden stomped a mudhole in Dumps ass by about 10 million votes.

None of the evidence matters.

The official narrative has been written. Anyone who deviates from that narrative is an insurrectionist or a conspiracy theorist.

LOL all the tech oligarchs are scrambling to delete all videos and posts of the election fraud:
View attachment 453741
That happens a million times a night all over the country. BTW the gateway pundit is a flea bitten propaganda site soe your pictures are probably doctored.
Yes of course, hundreds of eyewitness testimony, videos of vote counting sites, forensic expert analysis and testimony, are now all “doctored” and “fake”.
They must be or otherwise they would have been used as evidence. Dumps cases got laughed out of court primarily due to lack of evidence and even by judges he appointed. That should let you know how fake all that bullshit you mentioned was.

The official narrative has been written. Anyone who deviates from that narrative is an insurrectionist or a conspiracy theorist.
What sounds more believable?

Evidence of wide spread voter fraud actually exists and everyone is against Dump....even the people he appointed to be judges and supported him in the election

or

These Qannon believers are just looney birds?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points.
Link to these “Qanon” talking points?
No need. Its on the news everyday. "Stop the steal" ring a bell?
Yea, and that news is based on the reports from the states and precincts reporting various issues, such as illegal mail in ballots per the state’s constitution, election officials refusing to comply with court ordered subpoenas, etc, ect. Not “Qanon” conspiracy theories.

Bullshit. I could sign an affidavit claiming I saw an alien spaceship drop off 4 tons of rigged votes for Biden and zap 8 tons of votes for Dump. Time for you to deal with reality and leave the Qannon cult.
Dem communists and Chinese communist have cheated every election here in the US for DECADES now babe--------------to claim no fraud exist is pure bs on your part.
Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points. No Jewish space lasers and no stolen elections. Get away from the looney cuckoo bird theories.

How cute an attempt to smear and redirect-----I don't know who or what Q is exactly---I suspect they don't know either..I do support them on their desire to get rid of corrupt pedophile politicians though.........

Sick that you don't.
I get rid of corrupt politicians by voting and not by making up looney tune claims like they eat babies in private dining halls built under pizza shops.
If all it took to get rid of corrupt pols was voting, Chavez and Xi and Biden would all be gone...
I dont know the first two people but Biden stomped a mudhole in Dumps ass by about 10 million votes.
Fraudulent votes and voters still don't county babe. Biden can't even get people to show up at his rallies----he didn't have all the voters that he claims he did. NO fucking way, and the american people know that they didn't vote for him and he knows they know hence the loyality investigations of troops and all those giant fences to keep the people out of their government buildings.

As Biden and his buddies crash our economy---the american people will continue to rise up against this farce.

Youre going to eventually have to let go of your Qannon speaking points.
Link to these “Qanon” talking points?
No need. Its on the news everyday. "Stop the steal" ring a bell?
Yea, and that news is based on the reports from the states and precincts reporting various issues, such as illegal mail in ballots per the state’s constitution, election officials refusing to comply with court ordered subpoenas, etc, ect. Not “Qanon” conspiracy theories.
So it should be easy for you to bring this evidence to court and reinstall Dump. Why are you hiding this from him?

You domestic terrorists will be squashed like bugs. This i promise you.

Sick that you don't.
Fraudulent votes and voters still don't county babe. Biden can't even get people to show up at his rallies----he didn't have all the voters that he claims he did. NO fucking way, and the american people know that they didn't vote for him and he knows they know hence the loyality investigations of troops and all those giant fences to keep the people out of their government buildings.

As Biden and his buddies crash our economy---the american people will continue to rise up against this farce.
Yet Biden is in the WH and you are still participating in a looney bird lollapalooza of craziness.

And on that note, I would like to explain how this is done:

To me, it’s reminiscent of George Orwell’s 1984 is a classic book depicting a populace ruled by a political regime that persecutes individualism and independent critical thinking as “thoughtcrimes” that must be enforced by the “thought police.” This party seeks power above all, and, through the propagandist Ministry of Truth, presents the people with their version of truth.

Perception manipulation has long been a tool used by mainstream media, this is made evident from declassified documents showing the relationship mainstream media outlets have the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) for example.

Ever since Operation Mockingbird, a CIA program to infiltrate mainstream media and spread disinformation and propaganda for the purposes of controlling the perception of the masses on several different topics, people have been waking up. That was decades ago, and today, it’s easy to see how mainstream media has been completely compromised by governments, intelligence agencies and corporations. We know this from several documents and several whistleblowers, as well as multiple mainstream media journalists. For example, a declassified document from the CIA archives in the form of a letter from a CIA task force addressed to the Director of the CIA details the close relationship that exists between the CIA and mainstream media and academia. The document states that the CIA task force “now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation,” and that “this has helped us turn some ‘intelligence failure’ stories into ‘intelligence success” stories,’ and has contributed to the accuracy of countless others.”

Sick that you don't.

Yet Biden is in the WH and you are still participating in a looney bird lollapalooza of craziness.

You do know you are a part of the thought police don't you?

Sick that you don't.

You do know you are a part of the thought police don't you?
I dont like cops so I find that impossible.

• Thanks

To me, it’s reminiscent of George Orwell’s 1984 is a classic book depicting a populace ruled by a political regime that persecutes individualism and independent critical thinking as “thoughtcrimes” that must be enforced by the “thought police.” This party seeks power above all, and, through the propagandist Ministry of Truth, presents the people with their version of truth.

Perception manipulation has long been a tool used by mainstream media, this is made evident from declassified documents showing the relationship mainstream media outlets have the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) for example.

Ever since Operation Mockingbird, a CIA program to infiltrate mainstream media and spread disinformation and propaganda for the purposes of controlling the perception of the masses on several different topics, people have been waking up. That was decades ago, and today, it’s easy to see how mainstream media has been completely compromised by governments, intelligence agencies and corporations. We know this from several documents and several whistleblowers, as well as multiple mainstream media journalists. For example, a declassified document from the CIA archives in the form of a letter from a CIA task force addressed to the Director of the CIA details the close relationship that exists between the CIA and mainstream media and academia. The document states that the CIA task force “now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation,” and that “this has helped us turn some ‘intelligence failure’ stories into ‘intelligence success” stories,’ and has contributed to the accuracy of countless others.”

You're marketed to about a million times a day. Qannon markets to you as well. You should turn in your username. You dont deserve it. Youre supposed to be the determiner of truth.

Then why aren’t those people being charged with perjury or making false statements?

They should be....

Why aren't the people who committed all of these felonies being arrested?

You're marketed to about a million times a day. Qannon markets to you as well. You should turn in your username. You dont deserve it. Youre supposed to be the determiner of truth.

Q was created by your tribe and your CIA counterparts. This is why you push it. You are nothing but a tool promoting the censorship of free thought and fact finding. You should be ashamed of yourself and you are a traitor to liberty and freedom.

Q was created by your tribe and your CIA counterparts. This is why you push it. You are nothing but a tool promoting the censorship of free thought and fact finding. You should be ashamed of yourself and you are a traitor to liberty and freedom.
Q was created by a couple of Dump supporters. You fell for their programming and now you are a looney bird just like the other clowns that think the election was stolen from you.

• Thanks
Then why aren’t those people being charged with perjury or making false statements?

The right question is why have they not gone to court to support a case for voter fraud.

USPS Mail Carrier Charged with Fraud After Allegedly Tampering with Vote-by-Mail Requests (breitbart.com)

guy charged with tampering with votes. Cooper fraudulently altered eight absentee ballot requests in Pendleton County, of which the complaint states he fraudulently changed the party affiliation on five from Democrat to Republican

You see that is fraud by a republican. He is charged with a crime.

The boxes under the tables has totally been debunked. When it first broke the right was claiming voter fraud proof on camera. It turned out to be not voter fraud but the processes going on during counting the vote. Yeah they make affidavits that boxes were under the table

Jessie Morgan Trump and Rudy star witness. Besides being a ghost hunter who says he saw a ghost has a criminal record.

Court records reveal a lengthy history of drug abuse, mental health issues and domestic violence.

According to court records, his mother, Holly Morgan-Moul, told a judge in 2003 that her son has a “long history of drug and alcohol use” that dated back to when he was 14 or 15.

Morgan, she said, spent time in treatment and did well. But he later relapsed, she said, adding that “his life has become considerably unmanageable and bizarre.”

She reported that her son would sleep in the woods behind their home and walk out of school.

“He needs treatment,” Morgan-Moul told the judge. “He needs behavioral, cognitive, therapeutic attention and he needs mental health attention.”

Later, Morgan was accepted into York County Drug Treatment Court but did not successfully complete the program.

Okay everyone deserves a chance a changing their lives but with no other witnesses and just his statement as proof. He is not credible but Trump and his supporters think that he is.

Forum List

Back