Out of 230+: 13 innocent Israelis releaed from radical 'Palestinian' regime savages

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023

8-2411-cg_HATUFIM_ALL_re_autoOrient_i.jpg
The freed 13 Israelis - the complete list

Doron Katz Asher, 34 years old.

Aviv Katz Asher, two years old.

Raz Katz Asher is 4 years old.

Daniel Aloni, 44 years old.

Amelia Aloni, 5 years old.

Karen Munder, 54 years old.

Ohad Zachary-Munder, 9 years old.

Ruthie Munder, 78 years old.

Yaffe Adar, 85 years old.

Margalit Mozes, 77 years old.

Hana Katzir, 77 years old.

Adina Moshe, 72 years old.

Hanna Perry, 79 years old.

__

49 days later: First group of hostages returns to Israel
Hamas releases first batch of 13 hostages as agreed upon in ceasefire deal. Israel releases 39 security prisoners.

[...]

IDF Spokesperson: 'Our forces will stay along the ceasefire lines within Gaza'

The IDF's operation to receive the hostages, codenamed "Heaven's Doors", began at 4:00 p.m. (Israel time).

11 additional Thai nationals were released as well.

Two hours later, Israel released 39 Palestinian Arab prisoners.

[...]

“IDF Special Forces and ISA Forces are currently with the released hostages. The released hostages underwent an initial medical assessment inside Israeli territory. They will continue to be accompanied by IDF soldiers as they make their way to Israeli hospitals, where they will be reunited with their families,” the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit said in a statement.

“The Israel Defense Forces salutes and embraces the released hostages upon their return home. The IDF, together with the entire Israeli security establishment, will continue operating until all the hostages are returned home,” it added.

“The IDF Spokesperson reiterates the importance of demonstrating patience and sensitivity during this time out of respect for the released hostages and their families,” the statement concluded.

The hostages were released from the Khan Yunis Hospital, where they were held for a short time and were then handed over to the Red Cross, which then transferred them to Egypt via the Rafah Crossing.

[...]

The President of the Red Cross, Mirjana Spoljaric Egger, later said that the organization that 13 Israeli hostages, as well as the 11 Thai hostages who were freed as part of a different deal arranged by the Thai government, are making their way to the Rafah crossing.

The hostages reportedly underwent initial eye tests after being held for in the dark for a long time.
[...]

During the operation, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant will be at the IDF Operations Branch control center at the Kirya in Tel Aviv.

The Prime Minister and the Defense Minister will closely monitor the management of the operation to bring the Israelis who have been released from Hamas captivity back to the country.

Prime Minister Netanyahu will be accompanied by National Security Council Director Tzachi Hanegbi and his Military Secretary, Maj.-Gen. Avi Gil. Defense Minister Gallant will be accompanied by his Military Secretary, Brig.-Gen. Guy Markizano and the head of his staff, Shachar Katz.

The hostages will receive noise-canceling headphones especially purchased for them which are suitable for children in order to make the anticipated helicopter ride back into Israel more pleasant and to make them feel more calm and secure. Each helicopter will be equipped with a medical team from the IDF's pararescue unit, Unit 669, which will include an officer, three combat soldiers, and two doctors. The hostages will also be welcomed by representatives of the IDF Manpower Directorate, who have accompanied them throughout the ordeal.

___

Note:

It was only after military of Gaza regime Hamas was weakened and many terror-tunnels destroyed, that the hostage deal went through. With painful release of TOO MANY violent racist-terrorists from Israeli prisons.

View attachment 863376The freed 13 Israelis - the complete list

__

Hamas releases first batch of 13 hostages as agreed upon in ceasefire deal. Israel releases 39 security prisoners.

49 days later: Hamas on Friday released the first batch of 13 hostages it had been holding since October 7, as agreed upon in a deal between Israel and Hamas.

The IDF's operation to receive the hostages, codenamed "Heaven's Doors", began at 4:00 p.m. (Israel time).

Shortly before 7:00 p.m., the IDF confirmed that the hostages are in Israeli territory.

“IDF Special Forces and ISA Forces are currently with the released hostages. The released hostages underwent an initial medical assessment inside Israeli territory. They will continue to be accompanied by IDF soldiers as they make their way to Israeli hospitals, where they will be reunited with their families,” the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit said in a statement.

“The Israel Defense Forces salutes and embraces the released hostages upon their return home. The IDF, together with the entire Israeli security establishment, will continue operating until all the hostages are returned home,” it added.

“The IDF Spokesperson reiterates the importance of demonstrating patience and sensitivity during this time out of respect for the released hostages and their families,” the statement concluded.

The hostages were released from the Khan Yunis Hospital, where they were held for a short time and were then handed over to the Red Cross, which then transferred them to Egypt via the Rafah Crossing.

As of 5:00 p.m., Israeli officials confirmed that the 13 hostages are in Egypt and will be making their way to Israel soon.

The President of the Red Cross, Mirjana Spoljaric Egger, later said that the organization that 13 Israeli hostages, as well as the 11 Thai hostages who were freed as part of a different deal arranged by the Thai government, are making their way to the Rafah crossing.

The hostages reportedly underwent initial eye tests after being held for in the dark for a long time.

Residents of Kibbutz Nir Oz identified two of the hostages through videos of them travelling in Red Cross vehicles to the Rafah Crossing: Margalit Moses, 77, and Adina Moshe, 72.

Also identified through the videos are Danielle Aloni, 44, and her daughter, Emilia, 5.

In addition, Ruth Munder, 78, her daughter Keren, 54, and Keren’s son, Ohad, who celebrated his ninth birthday in captivity last month, were identified in the footage.

Also freed was Hannah Katzir, 77, who recently appeared in a propaganda video released by the Islamic Jihad. The terrorist group just days ago falsely claimed that Katzir had died in captivity.

Yaffa Adar, 85, who was seen being driven in a golf cart from Kibbutz Nir Oz to Gaza, has been released as well.

Doron Katz Asher, 34, and, her daughters Raz, 4, and Aviv, 2, were freed from captivity.

Video: Red Cross vehicles with the Israeli hostages inside

First footage of Israeli hostages inside Red Cross vehicle:

During the operation, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant will be at the IDF Operations Branch control center at the Kirya in Tel Aviv.

The Prime Minister and the Defense Minister will closely monitor the management of the operation to bring the Israelis who have been released from Hamas captivity back to the country.

Prime Minister Netanyahu will be accompanied by National Security Council Director Tzachi Hanegbi and his Military Secretary, Maj.-Gen. Avi Gil. Defense Minister Gallant will be accompanied by his Military Secretary, Brig.-Gen. Guy Markizano and the head of his staff, Shachar Katz.

The hostages will receive noise-canceling headphones especially purchased for them which are suitable for children in order to make the anticipated helicopter ride back into Israel more pleasant and to make them feel more calm and secure. Each helicopter will be equipped with a medical team from the IDF's pararescue unit, Unit 669, which will include an officer, three combat soldiers, and two doctors. The hostages will also be welcomed by representatives of the IDF Manpower Directorate, who have accompanied them throughout the ordeal.

___

Note:

It was only after military of Gaza regime Hamas was weakened and many terror-tunnels destroyed, that the hostage deal went through. With painful release of TOO MANY violent racist-terrorists from Israeli prisons.
Thanksgiving...

View attachment 863376The freed 13 Israelis - the complete list

__

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

___

Note:

I see a lot of discussion re Israel's three terrorists released for every hostage and for less than half the hostages held by Hamas at that. And we've all see the credible argument that you don't bargain with terrorists or pay ransoms because it just encourages more terrorism and more kidnappings.

The intellectual side of me agrees with that argument.

But the emotional side of me that isn't so coldly rationale sometimes also sympathizes with Netanyahu and the Knesset dealing with frantic and grieving and angry and frightened family members of those hostages. (And extends to all such situations.)

If it was my husband, my child, my parent would I tell those in power don't pay the ransom? Let them rape, torture, abuse, terrify my loved one or keep him/her in confinement indefinitely but don't pay a ransom that leads to more such cruel and savage acts? (The hostages are apparently being kept in complete darkness. Imagine that for 24 hours a day, day after day.)

Or would I beg to do whatever is necessary to get Hamas to release my loved one? To keep bargaining options open in the hopes that they would treat my loved one better?

I honestly don't know what I would do in that case but I suspect I would be like those family members begging for the life of my loved one. And that's why I can sympathize with Netanyahu who looks those desperate family members in the eye as they plead for their loved ones. How can he say to them we will let them do whatever they want with you loved one(s) as we have no choice?

Last edited:
I see a lot of discussion re Israel's three terrorists released for every hostage and for less than half the hostages held by Hamas at that. And we've all see the credible argument that you don't bargain with terrorists or pay ransoms because it just encourages more terrorism and more kidnappings.

But the emotional side of me that isn't so coldly rationale sometimes also sympathizes with Netanyahu and the Knesset dealing with frantic and grieving and angry and frightened family members of those hostages. (And extends to all such situations.)

If it was my husband, my child, my parent would I tell those in power don't pay the ransom? Let them rape, torture, abuse, terrify my loved one or keep him/her in confinement indefinitely but don't pay a ransom that leads to more such cruel and savage acts?

Or would I beg to do whatever is necessary to get Hamas to release my loved one? To keep bargaining options open in the hopes that they would treat my loved one better?

I honestly don't know what I would do in that case. But I sure can sympathize with Netanyahu who looks those desperate family members in the eye. How can he say to them we will let them do whatever they want with you loved one(s) as we have no choice?
We can understand Israel's sacrifice because they DO value life vs the death cult..

If it was my husband, my child, my parent would I tell those in power don't pay the ransom? Let them rape, torture, abuse, terrify my loved one or keep him/her in confinement indefinitely but don't pay a ransom that leads to more such cruel and savage acts? (The hostages are apparently being kept in complete darkness. Imagine that for 24 hours a day, day after day.)

I honestly don't know what I would do in that case. But I sure can sympathize with Netanyahu who looks those desperate family members in the eye. How can he say to them we will let them do whatever they want with you loved one(s) as we have no choice?
It should be obvious that you'd do anything you could to save your family, consequences be damned.

Jews love life more than these terrorists love death. This is at least good principle even if not pragmatic on the battlefield. Men must represent the light over the darkness no matter how difficult it is at times (I know this all too well due to personal experiences). I am going to try and celebrate Hannukah this year, my first season alone in almost 20 years.

Last edited:
I Hope Netanyahu turns Gaza into a Hamas graveyard.
Those Arabs not in the 'war zone' (not Gaza, but West Bank) support Hamas' Oct/7 atrocities even more.
As to "who" polled . It is Arabs themselves -
"the Arab World for Research and Development."

View attachment 863403

Great to see the Palestinian Freedom Fighters obviously also running rings around the US at the negotiating tables .

Piss Pants made to look a weak fool yet again .

I honestly don't know what I would do in that case but I suspect I would be like those family members begging for the life of my loved one. And that's why I can sympathize with Netanyahu who looks those desperate family members in the eye as they plead for their loved ones. How can he say to them we will let them do whatever they want with you loved one(s) as we have no choice?
Get as many out as possible, then keep your promise to destroy Hamas. This only delays Hamas' execution. Not one who took part in this massacre should be alive a year from now

Why are the Thai hostages basically ignored? Barely a footnote. And folks wonder why 140 countries voted for a ceasefire. Hint: it's not antisemitism.

Why are AMERICAN hostages being ignored? Considering we give so much funding to Israel, if I was president I would have DEMANDED Americans be released first or America would join the war and would flatten what's not flattened yet by Israel.

Kidnap Americans, get bombed by America, IF we had a real leader. On the other hand, Biden managed to take a shit today and it landed in the big boy toilet so he got a prize.

Forum List

Back