Ousted GOP speaker of house in Arizona: "This place has lost it's mind."

This is The Guardian, people ---- only useful to line your parrot's cage.
Still waiting for you to prove any part of the article is false....waiting....waiting....waiting.

His daughter was inside the house dying from liver failure when band of trump supporters came to his farm to threaten him to overturn the 2020 election.

As January 6 approached, and the cries of stolen election reached fever pitch, the attacks on Bowers became personal. A “Trump train” of angry fanatics blaring their horns in pickup trucks festooned with Maga flags turned up at his home in Mesa, some bearing digital boards proclaiming him to be a pedophile.

To protect his family, he would step outside the house and confront the protesters. One man had three bars on his chest, signaling he was a member of the far-right militia group the Three Percenters. The man was screaming obscenities and carrying a pistol. “I had to get as close to him as I could to defend myself if he went for the gun.”

The worst of it was that during several of these menacing protests, his daughter Kacey was inside the house mortally ill in bed with liver failure. “She would say, ‘What are they doing out there?’ She was emotional. She told me, ‘I’m going to die.’ I said, ‘Honey, you’re not going to die.’ So she had feelings, we were trying to keep her positive.”

Kacey Bowers did die, on 28 January, three weeks after the insurrection at the US Capitol.

I asked Bowers whether, through all this, he had ever doubted his strength to stand up to the onslaught. Were his values tested?

“I never had the thought of giving up,” he said. “No way. I don’t like bullies. That’s one constant in my life: I. Do. Not. Like. Bullies.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really cannot believe anyone can stoop as low as these people did. His daughter is on her dying bed and the mob is outside trying to get him to overturn the 2020 election.

Yes. I have followed the story closely from out here. Arizona politics is (or at least was) for the most part like Scandinavia. It was almost seen as rude to vote against the incumbent even if you were in the other party...political parties really don't mean that much out here...the Democrats here would be called conservatives in most places. McSally and Senima are probably more alike than they are different TBH.

Its a weird time. Usually shifts take generations. We're getting whiplash.

He was never in the party...he is a washed up wanna be actor who decided it was easy to grift Republicans...

Just like many others have done....

This is why you folks have to continuously say "but but he was a fake RINO, deep state plant, blah blah" every time you have to distance yourself from one of them....

Yall are clowns...
Better a clown than a traitor.

I've arrested plenty of Democrats. Those are the best.
Any for voter fraud in the 2020 US Presidential election? C'mon Blart...tell us how many perps you've busted for all of this supposedly rampant fraud.

Betcha can't.

And, before you start making excuses, why hasn't any of your supposed colleagues arrested anyone? Are they all just incompetent fuck stains like yourself?

Any for voter fraud in the 2020 US Presidential election? C'mon Blart...tell us how many perps you've busted for all of this supposedly rampant fraud.

Betcha can't.

And, before you start making excuses, why hasn't any of your supposed colleagues arrested anyone? Are they all just incompetent fuck stains like yourself?
Cultists your time is coming it might be the next election or 2024

Sounds
Since my voters are the majority Republicans the few democrats know that if they get caught cheating their homes will be burned down. I live in a very blood red district.
Sounds to me like you live in a district where Trump & Republican voters can cheat freely, and where there is intimidatation against Democrats who fear Repubs will “burn down” their homes after bringing fake charges against them. Sounds to me like “your voters,” and you, support mob violence.

Sounds

Sounds to me like you live in a district where Trump & Republican voters can cheat freely, and where there is intimidatation against Democrats who fear Repubs will “burn down” their homes after bringing fake charges against them. Sounds to me like “your voters,” and you, support mob violence.
Why cheat when you know your district is going the way it should. Only a DNC cultist would consider cheating .

Still implying you believe in violence. Still implying that “your voters” in your district — and you — would cheat if they could, or “needed to”?

So which district do you live in, bigrebnc1775 ?

Since my voters are the majority Republicans the few democrats know that if they get caught cheating their homes will be burned down. I live in a very blood red district.
Yeah, republicunts are known for being violent. So there was no voter fraud in your jurisdiction. Did any of your fellow "officers" arrest anyone Blart? The State police? Anyone?

Are all you guys inept or just corrupt?

Yeah, republicunts are known for being violent. So there was no voter fraud in your jurisdiction. Did any of your fellow "officers" arrest anyone Blart? The State police? Anyone?

Are all you guys inept or just corrupt?
No Blart Republicans aren't known for violence they are known for reacting to the violence threaten against them.

His daughter was inside the house dying from liver failure when band of trump supporters came to his farm to threaten him to overturn the 2020 election...
These are the same goons who viciously attacked outnumbered police at the Capitol, and threaten law enforcement agents for acting in the interest of national security. Once vulnerable patsies swallow the "Big Lie," democratic elections themselves become farcical. The disgusting aspect is that those parroting the lie don't buy it themselves. If they were merely monumentally stupid rather than consummately cynical, it wouldn't be as bad.

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 12.50.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 12.53.18 PM.png
Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) tells an insider story about why so many Republicans are embracing former President Trump’s extremism.
“I can’t tell you the number of times somebody said, ‘You don’t have to believe the election is stolen, the important thing isn’t believing it, it’s saying it,’” Meijer confided to the New York Times after losing a GOP primary in early August. “That is what a Republican is supposed to do right now.”
Meijer’s quote sticks out because he said publicly what I hear in off-the-record, private dinners in D.C.
GOP senators and House members say they don’t believe the nonsense they spew in fundraising emails, on right-wing radio and at campaign rallies.
They see all the lies and distortions as political hardball, the price of admission to Trump-era politics. The false claims are cynical tools for winning power by stirring up populist anger in today’s right-wing voters...

Forum List

Back