Arizona Republican secretary of state nominee kept 'Treason Watch List' and posted about stockpiling ammunition on Pinterest

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Mr Fincham is a member of a terrorist organisation and holds extreme views.
He should not be overseeing an election.

What terrorist group does he belong to?

He is obviously not a member of either of the two most prominent and active terrorist groups in America - BLM and ANTIFA.

I'm old enough to remember when the clintoons were outed for keeping a hit list which was euphemistically referred to, by the politburo, as their "Enemies List".

I want to see this treason list. I guarantee it will spot on... and probably name every mother fucker in this country that should be hung. Maybe some other countries too.

A fag claiming someone else has extreme views.
You cant make this shit up.....

I'm old enough to remember when the clintoons were outed for keeping a hit list which was euphemistically referred to, by the politburo, as their "Enemies List".

I want to see this treason list. I guarantee it will spot on... and probably name every mother fucker in this country that should be hung. Maybe some other countries too.
I also remember how early on, they received some push back for not being part of the Democrat establishment.

Having made themselves incredibly wealthy through politics, they are now the very epitome of the swamp establishment.

AZ kook.

Good one Tommy!
The obvious best approach is to bring the goods to them with an incriminating link and then just let them twist themselves into knots trying to deny it and counterspin it.

Then watch the replies closely for an opportunity when one of them allows his/her cakehole to start flapping before his/her brain kicks in!

The posts included a Pinterest account with a "Treason Watch List," and pins of photos of Barack Obama alongside imagery of a man clad in Nazi attire making a Nazi salute; Finchem also shared photos of the Holocaust claiming it could happen in the United States.

Nice!

But now the question is, will they endorse his behaviour or will they just accept that his behaviour is 'un-America'?

Or a third choice: Is it un-American?

This is why there is no such thing as ‘far right’ or ‘rightwing extremism.’

This is what mainstream conservatism is and who mainstream Republicans are.

^^^^^^^

Mainstream algorithm.
‘The Oath Keepers, of which Finchem self-identified as a member since 2014, is an anti-government, far-right militia composed of former and active military and law enforcement that purports to defend the US Constitution. The group is perhaps best known for providing security for the January 6, 2021, "Stop the Steal" rally preceding the Capitol riot. Eleven members, including its leader, were charged by the Justice Department with "seditious conspiracy" related to the Capitol attack.’ ibid

Finchem is of course at liberty to belong to any anti-American terrorist group he so desires; he’s likewise at liberty to propagate lies such as the lie that the 2020 General Election was ‘stolen.’

The problem is that this is what conservatism has become (indeed, this is what conservatism has been for decades) and that he’s representative of the GOP – that Finchem is the Republican nominee is proof of that.

Forum List

Back