Ousted GOP speaker of house in Arizona: "This place has lost it's mind."

Oddball — don’t fear! :cool:

I’m not trying to convince you or your buddies of anything. I’m just pointing out to those who have their minds open how completely off-the-wall crazy Trump cultists are, especially in Arizona.

I’m also trying to explain why they are the way they are, and what the difference is between partisan cultists, and “conservatives” like the “libertarian” Goldwater who supported womens and gay rights, including women’s right to choose to have an abortion. That’s why I provided links, like this one:

:cool:

I’m not trying to convince you or your buddies of anything. I’m just pointing out to those who have their minds open how completely off-the-wall crazy Trump cultists are, especially in Arizona.
"Those who have their minds open" as defined by whom?
I’m also trying to explain why they are the way they are, and what the difference is between partisan cultists, and “conservatives” like the “libertarian” Goldwater who supported womens and gay rights, including women’s right to choose to have an abortion. That’s why I provided links, like this one:
So the political life of a man is defined by the few narrowly focused issues with which you agree.

How....well....narrow.

I really cannot believe anyone can stoop as low as these people did. His daughter is on her dying bed and the mob is outside trying to get him to overturn the 2020 election.
It's tough to imagine what it must be like for people like Bowers and Cheney and the rest. I'd guess they wonder how this could have happened to their party, what was it about the party to make it vulnerable to a cancer that took it out damn near overnight.

In fairness, there were signs. But I don't think most people had any idea how deep this ran. It was so difficult to take it seriously.

This is The Guardian, people ---- only useful to line your parrot's cage.
Tell me what is not true. The traitor trump tried to destroy our electoral system. His mob attacked a man while his daughter was inside dying. They are as low as they can go....SCUM

Tell me what is not true. The traitor trump tried to destroy our electoral system. His mob attacked a man while his daughter was inside dying. They are as low as they can go....SCUM
No, it's The Guardian that is as low as a newspaper can go. That scum is a hard left paper. I carefully avoid it; I think everyone should. It's purely a propaganda organ.

It's tough to imagine what it must be like for people like Bowers and Cheney and the rest. I'd guess they wonder how this could have happened to their party, what was it about the party to make it vulnerable to a cancer that took it out damn near overnight.

In fairness, there were signs. But I don't think most people had any idea how deep this ran. It was so difficult to take it seriously.
The dye was cast when the fat liar in chief stood behind a podium and said there was "massive voter fraud." The crazies saw this as a chance to go over the edge. People like the insane Bannon stood ready to exploit the situation.

But the real demise of the repub party began long before. Trump was the one that finally sent the GOP over the edge. They are now full blown pro poootin...anti democratic.

No, we don

At this point, fuck Trump. What the hell are Biden excusing inflation driving 2020 race riot supporting abandoning Afghanistan at all cost, made up Russian collusion/Jan 6th insurrection Pelosi insider trading Hunter/Joe Biden Burisma/Cintech Democrats supporting? The Democrats aren't a political party anymore, they have eclipsed the MAFIA. The biggest most powerful criminal organization in American history.
Ask you Doc for meds.

The dye was cast when the fat liar in chief stood behind a podium and said there was "massive voter fraud." The crazies saw this as a chance to go over the edge. People like the insane Bannon stood ready to exploit the situation.

But the real demise of the repub party began long before. Trump was the one that finally sent the GOP over the edge. They are now full blown pro poootin...anti democratic.
Yeah, I remember the first time he said, "the only way I lose this election is if it's rigged". I had a weird, ominous feeling, but obviously I had no idea it would turn into an attempt to bring down the whole system.

I badly underestimated the intensity of this cult. They have just bought into EVERYTHING.

Yeah, I remember the first time he said, "the only way I lose this election is if it's rigged". I had a weird, ominous feeling, but obviously I had no idea it would turn into an attempt to bring down the whole system.

I badly underestimated the intensity of this cult. They have just bought into EVERYTHING.
They are being led around like neutered sheep.....scared to waver from the approval of trump.

His daughter was inside the house dying from liver failure when band of trump supporters came to his farm to threaten him to overturn the 2020 election.

As January 6 approached, and the cries of stolen election reached fever pitch, the attacks on Bowers became personal. A “Trump train” of angry fanatics blaring their horns in pickup trucks festooned with Maga flags turned up at his home in Mesa, some bearing digital boards proclaiming him to be a pedophile.

To protect his family, he would step outside the house and confront the protesters. One man had three bars on his chest, signaling he was a member of the far-right militia group the Three Percenters. The man was screaming obscenities and carrying a pistol. “I had to get as close to him as I could to defend myself if he went for the gun.”

The worst of it was that during several of these menacing protests, his daughter Kacey was inside the house mortally ill in bed with liver failure. “She would say, ‘What are they doing out there?’ She was emotional. She told me, ‘I’m going to die.’ I said, ‘Honey, you’re not going to die.’ So she had feelings, we were trying to keep her positive.”

Kacey Bowers did die, on 28 January, three weeks after the insurrection at the US Capitol.

I asked Bowers whether, through all this, he had ever doubted his strength to stand up to the onslaught. Were his values tested?

“I never had the thought of giving up,” he said. “No way. I don’t like bullies. That’s one constant in my life: I. Do. Not. Like. Bullies.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really cannot believe anyone can stoop as low as these people did. His daughter is on her dying bed and the mob is outside trying to get him to overturn the 2020 election.
Wacko back at it. Trump delusions to take attention away from Poopeypants.

No the Dimmer scum actually set fires, loot and murder....thats as low as you can go.

His daughter was inside the house dying from liver failure when band of trump supporters came to his farm to threaten him to overturn the 2020 election.

As January 6 approached, and the cries of stolen election reached fever pitch, the attacks on Bowers became personal. A “Trump train” of angry fanatics blaring their horns in pickup trucks festooned with Maga flags turned up at his home in Mesa, some bearing digital boards proclaiming him to be a pedophile.

To protect his family, he would step outside the house and confront the protesters. One man had three bars on his chest, signaling he was a member of the far-right militia group the Three Percenters. The man was screaming obscenities and carrying a pistol. “I had to get as close to him as I could to defend myself if he went for the gun.”

The worst of it was that during several of these menacing protests, his daughter Kacey was inside the house mortally ill in bed with liver failure. “She would say, ‘What are they doing out there?’ She was emotional. She told me, ‘I’m going to die.’ I said, ‘Honey, you’re not going to die.’ So she had feelings, we were trying to keep her positive.”

Kacey Bowers did die, on 28 January, three weeks after the insurrection at the US Capitol.

I asked Bowers whether, through all this, he had ever doubted his strength to stand up to the onslaught. Were his values tested?

“I never had the thought of giving up,” he said. “No way. I don’t like bullies. That’s one constant in my life: I. Do. Not. Like. Bullies.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notice who's laughing.

Jimmy needs a tissue but I dont have one.....maybe one of his facediapers would work??

But it was okay in 2000 and 2016 when your fat azzes did the same thing?

She put herself in that situation. Bummer for her. You sure suck at comparisons.
She was the first, I think, who died due to the Big Lie that trump is still pushing. The nail guy nut was the latest that died from the Big Lie. You can bet there will be more members of the trump cult that lay their lives down for the lying POS. You think he cares? NOOOOO HE DOES NOT.

Forum List

Back