Ousted GOP speaker of house in Arizona: "This place has lost it's mind."

But yet you were fine with an armed assassin stalking Kavanaugh at his home and angry protesting daily in front of his home, shouting and obscenities and threats at his wife and kids all because Kavanaugh had the gall to stand up to bullies.

We know these things happened to Kavanaugh. They are completely documented. However, we do not know if any of the Arizona speaker's accounts are true. We only have his words.
There is no place for threats or violence in politics....on either side. Otherwise we end up with another January 6th.

There is politics as normal and then there is an attack on our democracy. The true conservative from Arizona is talking about the latter....which was headed by the man who stole and hid classified documents in his Florida cat house.

Please stay on topic. You want to talk about the woman who died after believing trumps lies...start your own thread.
Our democracy is being challenged by challenging and election? How? That is what it is all about. People in this country demand answers not the bullshit you are pushing.

I really cannot believe anyone can stoop as low as these people did. His daughter is on her dying bed and the mob is outside trying to get him to overturn the 2020 election.
Try it AGAIN and see how they roll. You people aren't smart enough to grasp that 75 million Americans think you stole their vote but if you do it AGAIN, I pity you and the rest of this nation.

Yes, dignity in politics is a rare thing anymore.
Yeah, too true... maybe it's due to the Right no longer being willing to bend over for you cheating scum? Just spitballin' but I think that's got something to do with it.

Republicans are particularly hysterical in Arizona precisely because their star is falling. While Republicans still absolutely control Arizona’s state legislature and the Governor is Republican, Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential vote there and now both Senators are also Democrats.

Arizona’s Republican political “Establishment” is also being purged by Trumpsters. The Trumpsters seem to have the majority of the Republican base, and Trumpster grifters will undoubtedly use every dirty trick in the book. Dems will have a very tough time making inroads in the state legislature.

I’m not well informed about the situation there, but I suspect Republicans in the State may try to force direct “state selection” of their “presidential electors” in 2024, ignoring the popular vote if it goes against them again.

What Happened?: Arizona turned blue in the 2020 presidential election, but the Republicans still control the state.

Last edited:
There is politics as normal and then there is an attack on our democracy. The true conservative from Arizona is talking about the latter....which was headed by the man who stole and hid classified documents in his Florida cat house.

Please stay on topic. You want to talk about the woman who died after believing trumps lies...start your own thread.
We certainly wouldn't want to derail a disingenuous misinformative thread, would we?

Republicans are particularly hysterical in Arizona in large part precisely because their star is falling. While Republicans still absolutely control Arizona’s state legislature and the Governor is Republican, Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential vote there and now both Senators are also Democrats.

Arizona’s Republican political “Establishment” is also being purged by Trumpsters. The Trumpsters seem to have the majority of the Republican base, and Trumpster grifters will undoubtedly use every dirty trick in the book. Dems will have a very tough time making inroads in the state legislature.

I’m not well informed about the situation there, but I suspect Republicans in the State may try to force direct “state selection” of their “presidential electors” in 2024, ignoring the popular vote if it goes against them.

What Happened?: Arizona turned blue in the 2020 presidential election, but the Republicans still control the state.
The Trumpsters are usurping the neocon establishment hack Juan McQuisling grifters.

Amusing that you moonbats now align yourselves with the warmonger faction of the GOP, whose candidate y'all decried as mentally unstable and called his campaign the "Straitjacket Express" in '08.

Amusing times indeed.

No, we don
The Trumpsters are usurping the neocon establishment hack Juan McQuisling grifters.

Amusing that you moonbats now align yourselves with the warmonger faction of the GOP, whose candidate y'all decried as mentally unstable and called his campaign the "Straitjacket Express" in '08.

Amusing times indeed.
At this point, fuck Trump. What the hell are Biden excusing inflation driving 2020 race riot supporting abandoning Afghanistan at all cost, made up Russian collusion/Jan 6th insurrection Pelosi insider trading Hunter/Joe Biden Burisma/Cintech Democrats supporting? The Democrats aren't a political party anymore, they have eclipsed the MAFIA. The biggest most powerful criminal organization in American history.

Last edited:
“You … now align yourselves with the warmonger faction of the GOP …” — @Oddball

Not me! Warmongers are warmongers — whether Democrat or Republican!

But there has never been anything wrong with liberals and conservatives working together on single issues — like opposing Trump’s “Big Lie” demagogy and stopping the “crazies” … especially Trump’s lunatic grifter conspiracists!

Last edited:
Not me! Warmongers are warmongers whether Democrat or Republican!

But there has never been anything wrong with liberals and conservatives working together on single issues — like opposing Trump’s “Big Lie” demagogy and stopping the “crazies” among the Trump’s lunatic grifter conspiracists!
You're not working with "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to man anymore)....You're working with the squishy corporatist sellout assholes in the GOP that made Trump possible....And you're too filled with blind hatred of the man to recognize the fact.

Not me! Warmongers are warmongers — whether Democrat or Republican!

But there has never been anything wrong with liberals and conservatives working together on single issues — like opposing Trump’s “Big Lie” demagogy and stopping the “crazies” … especially Trump’s lunatic grifter conspiracists!
It is not a lie. I see you are here to perpetuate your lie. It will never be the truth. That is why we are a post truth society.

Even Barry Goldwater’s granddaughter has abandoned the Republican Party. She rightly understands that her grandfather, were he still alive, would not support the grifting politicians who constitute the backbone of the the new Trump cult. It is the GOP Trumpster cultists who have truly … “lost their minds.”

See: Goldwater for Abortion, Against Religion in Politics

Even Barry Goldwater’s granddaughter has abandoned the Republican Party. She rightly understands that her grandfather, were he still alive, would not support the grifting politicians who constitute the backbone of the the new Trump cult. It is the GOP Trumpster cultists who have truly … “lost their minds.”

See: Goldwater for Abortion, Against Religion in Politics
Goldwater isn't a fucking political god to the right.....Get a new tune.

We are much more likely to have our cities burnt by Leftist thugs.

True...but they PEACEFULLY burnt our cities

PeacefulProtest1.jpg

Goldwater isn't a fucking political god to the right.....
I never said he was. But he still has plenty of cult followers, and most Republicans still seem to support him. The great majority do seem to support his “Big Lie” about the 2020 election. I’d love for Republicans to rid themselves of Trump, but I’m not holding my breadth. Besides, replacing Trump with another rightwing asshole, say Pence or Pompeo or Ron DeSantis … isn’t my cup of tea either.

I never said he was. But he still has plenty of cult followers, and most Republicans still seem to support him.
So you're interested in appealing to, and possibly swaying, people you describe as "cult followers"....How amusing.

The great majority do seem to support his “Big Lie” about the 2020 election. I’d love for Republicans to rid themselves of Trump, but I’m not holding my breadth (sic). Besides, replacing Trump with another rightwing asshole, say Pence or Pompeo or Ron DeSantis … isn’t my cup of tea either.
Yet another leftbat who seems -quite disingenuously- to be concerned with whom the opposition party may or may not get behind.

Why would any republican, in his right mind, give a hoot in hell what a far left hack like you thinks about any of their prospective candidates?

What about all the Democrats that FLED the so called "democrats" because the party has become so toxic, corrupt and vile? ( like me, for instance). The "walkaway' movement for example. The democrats don't deserve that NAME anymore.

Yes. The "Walk Away" movement was very successful. There were at least a dozen, or even more Democratic party members who joined that movement and walked away.

Forum List

Back