Ousted GOP speaker of house in Arizona: "This place has lost it's mind."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

His daughter was inside the house dying from liver failure when band of trump supporters came to his farm to threaten him to overturn the 2020 election.

As January 6 approached, and the cries of stolen election reached fever pitch, the attacks on Bowers became personal. A “Trump train” of angry fanatics blaring their horns in pickup trucks festooned with Maga flags turned up at his home in Mesa, some bearing digital boards proclaiming him to be a pedophile.

To protect his family, he would step outside the house and confront the protesters. One man had three bars on his chest, signaling he was a member of the far-right militia group the Three Percenters. The man was screaming obscenities and carrying a pistol. “I had to get as close to him as I could to defend myself if he went for the gun.”

The worst of it was that during several of these menacing protests, his daughter Kacey was inside the house mortally ill in bed with liver failure. “She would say, ‘What are they doing out there?’ She was emotional. She told me, ‘I’m going to die.’ I said, ‘Honey, you’re not going to die.’ So she had feelings, we were trying to keep her positive.”

Kacey Bowers did die, on 28 January, three weeks after the insurrection at the US Capitol.

I asked Bowers whether, through all this, he had ever doubted his strength to stand up to the onslaught. Were his values tested?

“I never had the thought of giving up,” he said. “No way. I don’t like bullies. That’s one constant in my life: I. Do. Not. Like. Bullies.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really cannot believe anyone can stoop as low as these people did. His daughter is on her dying bed and the mob is outside trying to get him to overturn the 2020 election.

His daughter was inside the house dying from liver failure when band of trump supporters came to his farm to threaten him to overturn the 2020 election.

As January 6 approached, and the cries of stolen election reached fever pitch, the attacks on Bowers became personal. A “Trump train” of angry fanatics blaring their horns in pickup trucks festooned with Maga flags turned up at his home in Mesa, some bearing digital boards proclaiming him to be a pedophile.

To protect his family, he would step outside the house and confront the protesters. One man had three bars on his chest, signaling he was a member of the far-right militia group the Three Percenters. The man was screaming obscenities and carrying a pistol. “I had to get as close to him as I could to defend myself if he went for the gun.”

The worst of it was that during several of these menacing protests, his daughter Kacey was inside the house mortally ill in bed with liver failure. “She would say, ‘What are they doing out there?’ She was emotional. She told me, ‘I’m going to die.’ I said, ‘Honey, you’re not going to die.’ So she had feelings, we were trying to keep her positive.”

Kacey Bowers did die, on 28 January, three weeks after the insurrection at the US Capitol.

I asked Bowers whether, through all this, he had ever doubted his strength to stand up to the onslaught. Were his values tested?

“I never had the thought of giving up,” he said. “No way. I don’t like bullies. That’s one constant in my life: I. Do. Not. Like. Bullies.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really cannot believe anyone can stoop as low as these people did. His daughter is on her dying bed and the mob is outside trying to get him to overturn the 2020 election.
"I really cannot believe anyone can stoop as low as these people did"

But they did. And they also stoop to that level on this site.

Yes, dignity in politics is a rare thing anymore.
parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

Please. So many layers of bullshit going on here. What about Ashli Babbitt, the only REAL casualty of January 6th, shot down by a panicky Capital hill cop. But that was OK.

He’s a faggot RINO with TDS.
We booted his ass to the curb where he belongs.

Poor lefties hate when we exercise actual democracy.

What about all the Democrats that FLED the so called "democrats" because the party has become so toxic, corrupt and vile? ( like me, for instance). The "walkaway' movement for example. The democrats don't deserve that NAME anymore.

:eusa_boohoo: Virtue signaling does not change the fact there was massive fraud.

What about all the Democrats that FLED the so called "democrats" because the party has become so toxic, corrupt and vile? ( like me, for instance). The "walkaway' movement for example. The democrats don't deserve that NAME anymore.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Brandon Straka

I swear you people are utter morons.....no wonder folks like Brandon realized it is far eaiser to grift from conservatives than anyone else...now look at him...

Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Brandon Straka

I swear you people are utter morons.....no wonder folks like Brandon realized it is far eaiser to grift from conservatives than anyone else...now look at him...

Sounds like he never left the Democratic party.

Sounds like he never left the Democratic party.
He was never in the party...he is a washed up wanna be actor who decided it was easy to grift Republicans...

Just like many others have done....

This is why you folks have to continuously say "but but he was a fake RINO, deep state plant, blah blah" every time you have to distance yourself from one of them....

Yall are clowns...

This is The Guardian, people ---- only useful to line your parrot's cage.

They watch too many cowboy movies out in that part of the country. They are in love with the kind of mythical masculinity where "the Hero" can go slaughter a whole tribe of indians and then walk up to the church house with a clean conscience sure that he did what had to be done.

But yet you were fine with an armed assassin stalking Kavanaugh at his home and angry protesting daily in front of his home, shouting and obscenities and threats at his wife and kids all because Kavanaugh had the gall to stand up to bullies.

We know these things happened to Kavanaugh. They are completely documented. However, we do not know if any of the Arizona speaker's accounts are true. We only have his words.

Please. So many layers of bullshit going on here. What about Ashli Babbitt, the only REAL casualty of January 6th, shot down by a panicky Capital hill cop. But that was OK.
There is politics as normal and then there is an attack on our democracy. The true conservative from Arizona is talking about the latter....which was headed by the man who stole and hid classified documents in his Florida cat house.

Please stay on topic. You want to talk about the woman who died after believing trumps lies...start your own thread.

He was never in the party...he is a washed up wanna be actor who decided it was easy to grift Republicans...

Just like many others have done....

This is why you folks have to continuously say "but but he was a fake RINO, deep state plant, blah blah" every time you have to distance yourself from one of them....

Yall are clowns...
That went over your head. I am saying if he did that he is acting like a Democrat.

Forum List

Back