Our Classy President

Yeah I'm still trying to crack open the nuts I run across in my adventures here.
I know there is something of substance inside, but can't always get to it because of the hard shells.

Let's start with "resetting" relations with Russia.

Well, what I would suggest is support the citizens of the Ukraine port cities
to write up their own declaration of independence and sovereignty from either country's interests.

And agreements to RENT the land and space to either Ukraine or Russia,
whoever pays more for the rights to use their ports.

So instead of invading them to take control,
they have to be paid to rent it out and the controlling interests can still make money
and have dominance all they want. They just have to bid more than the other competitors.

And the port cities forming their own city-state
have the right to decide terms of rental, so they maintain
sovereignty and equal right to consent or dissent
in keeping with universal human rights to bargain collectively.

So you think that the residents of Sebastopol, under outside influence, should have been allowed to secede from the Ukraine and rent their port to the highest bidder? How about Charleston, SC?

P.S. I thought your post was about Obama's words and actions. I didn't understand that you were just referring to illegal "substance."

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still trying to crack open the nuts I run across in my adventures here.
I know there is something of substance inside, but can't always get to it because of the hard shells.

Let's start with "resetting" relations with Russia.

Well, what I would suggest is support the citizens of the Ukraine port cities
to write up their own declaration of independence and sovereignty from either country's interests.

And agreements to RENT the land and space to either Ukraine or Russia,
whoever pays more for the rights to use their ports.

So instead of invading them to take control,
they have to be paid to rent it out and the controlling interests can still make money
and have dominance all they want. They just have to bid more than the other competitors.

And the port cities forming their own city-state
have the right to decide terms of rental, so they maintain
sovereignty and equal right to consent or dissent
in keeping with universal human rights to bargain collectively.

So you think that the residents of Sebastopol, under outside influence, should have been allowed to secede from the Ukraine and rent their port to the highest bidder? How about Charleston, SC?

(I guess I didn't understand that you were referring to illegal "substance.")

A. Not secede in terms of going against laws,
but agreeing to follow the same laws just not under the financial ownership.

That part is separated, the financial private dealings that belong to the people or the states under a union
but not micromanaged by them.

The public security and laws are worked out, and maybe they could
be under the joint security of both Ukraine and Russia to protect them in terms of defense to protect their own countries,
but not under their financial control. Like sharing joint custody of kids with both parents even if they are divorced.
Both guardians still have responsibility for the kids until they grow to adulthood as fully self-reliant;
but neither guardian is allowed to abuse the child, especially not for slave labor. The child or adult still
owns their own body and labor while the parents see to their protection, upbringing and welfare until they are fully independent.

B. but YES now you are talking!
YES that states (and cities) should be rewarded for becoming FINANCIALLY
independent from govt, and still share federal laws and jurisdiction over security and
other interstate areas. (and districts becoming independent under larger cities or counties,
and cities under states).

YES to my district of Freedmen's Town becoming a self-governing district
apart from the financial dictatorship of the City of Houston.

YES to DC and Hawaii having sovereignty and agreeing on security
coming from the US but not dictating who controls and owns the local govt.

YES to Puerto Rico, and even the border communities along the Mexican side
becoming sovereign city-states, and sharing security under both US and Mexico as dual citizenship.
So then the immigrants can claim residency and citizenship there and have benefits provided
locally instead of crossing illegally to access jobs, education, safe living and health and human services.

Once a thug, always a thug. Even if he is elected President.
Fag is spelled fag not thug.
Why do so many of you have gay fantasies about Obama? That`s really weird.
B/c everyone knows BOBO is a closet gay. That and all his other bs lies amount to a fucking poser.
You fucking wait until he and MO leave Washington. Then we'll see the real BOBO and you fucking LIBs will fall all over yourselves giggling like school girls at his latest failure in life.

B/c everyone knows BOBO is a closet gay. That and all his other bs lies amount to a fucking poser.
You fucking wait until he and MO leave Washington. Then we'll see the real BOBO and you fucking LIBs will fall all over yourselves giggling like school girls at his latest failure in life.
For now, you`ll supply the giggles:)

According to news sources:
Obama Gay Love Affair With Top US Republican Senator Shocks Russia
Not only is Obama gay for Lindsey Graham
but has the Islamic Shahada inscribed on his wedding ring.

Seriously, this theory on Obama may explain why
he is never caught having scandalous affairs with women.
Only Republicans get caught having gay affairs, not Democrats.

Probably Photoshop and who cares if he is chewing gum, what does one expect from a jewish and neo-conservatism mag and author. This is nothing but a hatred mag.
Lol, do you ever get tired of swallowing Obama on a daily basis?

Love seeing the conservatives responses here, conservatives are such holy rollers. Get you minds out of the gutter and the love of money is really showing here. One day, one of you may be a disabled vet because the neoconservative crowd got in office and decided to send you to war, and then you can become a homeless hungry good for nothing lazy ass on welfare, or divorced, many vets become divorced and many also end up on drugs and the bottle and then welfare.

Probably Photoshop and who cares if he is chewing gum, what does one expect from a jewish and neo-conservatism mag and author. This is nothing but a hatred mag.

Love seeing the conservatives responses here, conservatives are such holy rollers. Get you minds out of the gutter and the love of money is really showing here. One day, one of you may be a disabled vet because the neoconservative crowd got in office and decided to send you to war, and then you can become a homeless hungry good for nothing lazy ass on welfare, or divorced, many vets become divorced and many also end up on drugs and the bottle and then welfare.

If you have no "love for money" then you have no reason to worry about folks who have it. It's no loss to you.

I don't worry about money, I have whatever I need and want, and I sure don't mind giving what I don't need instead of letting it rot.

B8RqIL_CMAATH79.jpg

Sits there chewing on his cud during what Indians consider a very important occasion.

And he's our leader. He's so dense he doesn't have the faintest idea of what is acceptable and what isn't?

Dozens of posts in foreign media about his display of disdain.

Read/see more @ Obama Knocked for Chewing Gum in India Ungainly Sight The Weekly Standard – and there are dozens of more reports worldwide on this. No wonder fewer and fewer nations respect the USA.

And he wonders why Bibi didn't ask to meet with him when he comes to America to speak before Congress (their invitation to him) ? Who would? Forget the gum! Look at his posture! He is slumped down in that chair as if he is at the movies.

Last edited:

Caution...Penny meltdown....

Our classy president allowed himself to be interviewed by just as classy Glozell Green

Just shows you how far we have fallen.

He is lacking in every way but social graces is probably the most obvious of his shortcomings. The ghetto president.

Forum List

Back