Our Classy President

I don't worry about money, I have whatever I need and want, and I sure don't mind giving what I don't need instead of letting it rot.
That's a new one. Even for a LIB. Now money "rots".
At least it's not being flushed down the shitter by BOBO the fucking clown on projects, AKA ways to get more LIB votes, that never accomplish fuck all except to line Limo-LIB pockets.

This case proves that he is not educated enough to be President of the country. God, I'm so tired of news about his barbaric behaviour :dance:
On the other hand, it can be considered as a symbol of disagreement with India's policy.

I don't worry about money, I have whatever I need and want, and I sure don't mind giving what I don't need instead of letting it rot.
At least it's not being flushed down the shitter by BOBO the fucking clown on projects, AKA ways to get more LIB votes, that never accomplish fuck all except to line Limo-LIB pockets.

You just don't want to pay taxes. I'd rather my tax money go to infrastructure, and medical needs here than to Israel who is not a developed country and fighting ME wars for Israel and SA.

You just don't want to pay taxes. I'd rather my tax money go to infrastructure, and medical needs here than to Israel who is not a developed country and fighting ME wars for Israel and SA.
Did you really say that Israel is not a developed country?

She hates Jews.

Once a thug, always a thug. Even if he is elected President.
Fag is spelled fag not thug.
Why do so many of you have gay fantasies about Obama? That`s really weird.
B/c everyone knows BOBO is a closet gay. That and all his other bs lies amount to a fucking poser.
You fucking wait until he and MO leave Washington. Then we'll see the real BOBO and you fucking LIBs will fall all over yourselves giggling like school girls at his latest failure in life.
Probably Photoshop and who cares if he is chewing gum, what does one expect from a jewish and neo-conservatism mag and author. This is nothing but a hatred mag.
Lol, do you ever get tired of swallowing Obama on a daily basis?

Love seeing the conservatives responses here, conservatives are such holy rollers. Get you minds out of the gutter and the love of money is really showing here. One day, one of you may be a disabled vet because the neoconservative crowd got in office and decided to send you to war, and then you can become a homeless hungry good for nothing lazy ass on welfare, or divorced, many vets become divorced and many also end up on drugs and the bottle and then welfare.

If you have no "love for money" then you have no reason to worry about folks who have it. It's no loss to you.
When tax money is abused to pay off political interests and skew the democratic process, that affects all of us. Why nit hold wrongdoers to pay back taxpayers fir corruption and crime, set up accounts through Federal Reserve and IRS to credit this to taxpayers, invest iin jobs education and public service internships in health care and govt reform, and charge the wrongdoers for the debts they incurred at public expense that is paid back into sustainable corrective programs instead of charging us more and more. We can do the same work with the money already doled out and owed to taxpayers. So lets ask that our credit card accounts be cleared of fraud we didnt agree to pay for, and use that credit for programs we want. Either govt or parties responsible for approving the fraudulent abuses collect back on these debts from wrongdoers, or if citizens bail out these debts ourselves then we claim the land the cities and govt on them back from the govt that couldnt fix it.
We buy back the collateral on debts owed to us if we bail it out. give credit where credit is due, and charge costs back to who incurred them not dumping on taxpayers whilerunning up our credit with bogus costs.

Ceremonial garb, goes back a long way.

So in your shitty country, is it customary to chew gum during ceremonies? Or would you consider that a lack of respect for the ceremony?

If he was trying not to smoke which is ruder maybe he was just having a moment, didnt have his Snickers, and just wasn't himself.

I meant an undeveloped country and does not need our money. thank you . I see its too late to change that.

SO separate taxes by party.
One pays for poor crooks on welfare.
One pays for rich crooks on welfare.
Both are happy to get what they pay for.

What are you talking about. Not everyone on welfare is a crook, but its needs to be monitored more closely. Rich crooks should not be on welfare. Are you on crack or under 15 years old. We need to pay taxes and it seems the GOP's want low taxes, well we are paying low taxes, and the middle class is paying the most. The rich assholes who hate to pay taxes too bad, if your one of them too bad. They make their money off all of use middle class low lifes and then complain about their taxes.

What are you talking about. Not everyone on welfare is a crook, but its needs to be monitored more closely. Rich crooks should not be on welfare. Are you on crack or under 15 years old. We need to pay taxes and it seems the GOP's want low taxes, well we are paying low taxes, and the middle class is paying the most. The rich assholes who hate to pay taxes too bad, if your one of them too bad. They make their money off all of use middle class low lifes and then complain about their taxes.
I know I was speaking satirically.
Je Suis Charlie Hebdo on steroids.

What I mean is Conservatives deny Corporations are abusing freedom to live off Corporate Welfare abuse and frauds. They want freedom from regulations but dont police the costs of Corpations abusing loopholes especially with war spending.
Theyd rather have the freedom at all costs, so let them have,.fund and pay for that side of the budget themselves.

The liberals want to uplift the poor and minorities and not punish immigrant workers as criminal,.but arent paying the costs of crimes fir people abusing thevtaxpayers to pay for prisons and welfare and social programs that other people believe in paying churches to do not states.

So separate the two programs like public schools for teenagers still living and depending on mommy and daddy is separated from private universities run by their own alumni teaching people to.be independent.

If you dont treat all poor people or welfare as crooks, and some of the people I fund and support as a progressive Democrat fight tgat battle while crooks have taken advantage so I know it comes with the territory, then we can handle that crowd. Fine.

Likewise for those who dont want successful business owners taxed and fined penalties like criminals just for making more money than they spend, let those people negotiate how to.use their business skills to.police the Rich crooks without overregulating through govt, and pay all the costs of corporate corruption since they dont see those ppl as crooks either.

We pay for people and programs we agree to be held accountable for. And quit dumping costs on people who didnt agree to foot the bill. Those who protested illicit war contracts can reclaim millions if not.billions refunded to the public. If you approve ofvwar spending you pay for that with taxes you pay in. And where we agree we all pay. But where we dont, we separate. I suggest by party.

Fag is spelled fag not thug.
Why do so many of you have gay fantasies about Obama? That`s really weird.
B/c everyone knows BOBO is a closet gay. That and all his other bs lies amount to a fucking poser.
You fucking wait until he and MO leave Washington. Then we'll see the real BOBO and you fucking LIBs will fall all over yourselves giggling like school girls at his latest failure in life.
Probably Photoshop and who cares if he is chewing gum, what does one expect from a jewish and neo-conservatism mag and author. This is nothing but a hatred mag.
Lol, do you ever get tired of swallowing Obama on a daily basis?

Love seeing the conservatives responses here, conservatives are such holy rollers. Get you minds out of the gutter and the love of money is really showing here. One day, one of you may be a disabled vet because the neoconservative crowd got in office and decided to send you to war, and then you can become a homeless hungry good for nothing lazy ass on welfare, or divorced, many vets become divorced and many also end up on drugs and the bottle and then welfare.

If you have no "love for money" then you have no reason to worry about folks who have it. It's no loss to you.
When tax money is abused to pay off political interests and skew the democratic process, that affects all of us. Why nit hold wrongdoers to pay back taxpayers fir corruption and crime, set up accounts through Federal Reserve and IRS to credit this to taxpayers, invest iin jobs education and public service internships in health care and govt reform, and charge the wrongdoers for the debts they incurred at public expense that is paid back into sustainable corrective programs instead of charging us more and more. We can do the same work with the money already doled out and owed to taxpayers. So lets ask that our credit card accounts be cleared of fraud we didnt agree to pay for, and use that credit for programs we want. Either govt or parties responsible for approving the fraudulent abuses collect back on these debts from wrongdoers, or if citizens bail out these debts ourselves then we claim the land the cities and govt on them back from the govt that couldnt fix it.
We buy back the collateral on debts owed to us if we bail it out. give credit where credit is due, and charge costs back to who incurred them not dumping on taxpayers whilerunning up our credit with bogus costs.
Your assertions are probably correct but there is no one on earth capable of running the numbers no less identify and prosecute the perps. Just get ALL of the strap hangers out of the process and start over...which is impossible also...short of jihad.

Did anyone check to see if he put the gum under the chair?
No but he did take his wad out of his mouth, examine it, then returned it to the chomp. During a parade with all cameras on him.

Not as bad as big moo who was dressed so outlandishly in Saudi Arabia that the cameras completely blurred her out.

So, if he isn't an ignorant, classless jerk, catch this:

Michelle Obama forgoes a headscarf and sparks a backlash in Saudi Arabia

B8X4GkwCMAARYUG.jpg:small

In front of the king of a Muslim country!

Now, instead of some millions laughing at our inept Joke-in-Chief, we have some BILLION MUSLIMS outraged over a major insult to the leader of a Muslim nation.

Keep going, Obumers. You'll have the entire world disgusted with the USA before we're finally rid of you.

Forum List

Back